Season 9B vs. Season 10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
I'm doing something similar to Baloo's topic.

No filler, let's get started.

Episode 1: Lost in Bikini Bottom/Tutor Sauce vs. WhirlyBrains/MermaidPants

Lost in Bikini Bottom is a pretty good but forgettable episode, It has some jokes that really work, but nothing gutbustingly funny, It's solid, but that's about it.

Tutor Sauce is another good but not great episode, I love the gags about the Krusty Krab crashing, and i like Krabs character, but it can also be pretty forgettable.

WhirlyBrains is another solid episode, Like the previous two, it has a lot of funny moments, but can be weird and forgettable sometimes.

MermaidPants blows the other episodes out of the park, it's memorable, it's fun, and i love a lot of the jokes.

Season 10 wins the first point, no contest. While the first three are very similar in terms of quality, MermaidPants elevates the Season 10 pair a lot.

Season 9B: 0
Season 10: 1

I know Season 9B has 15 episodes and Season 10 only has 11 aired so far, but i have something interesting planned for that.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
Season 9B is better and I'm upset that its attached to other half that is season 9A which is worse in comparison

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Um... season "9b" has 15 episodes while season 10 has 11, with 3 individual episodes unaired. Unless you have a tactic to compare the two.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Season 9b is much better imo. Now if I were to compare the entirety of 9 to season 10 then that gets more complicated, as season 9a is notably weaker.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Amphitrite said:
Um... season "9b" has 15 episodes while season 10 has 11, with 3 individual episodes unaired. Unless you have a tactic to compare the two.
I have something interesting planned for that.
Squid Plus One/The Executive Treatment vs. Unreal Estate/Code Yellow

Squid Plus One is decent, but it's nothing i'd call great, it does have some problems like it can be very boring, and it takes until the last minute for the episode to get good in my opinion. There are a few good jokes, but i'd still only call it decent.

The Executive Treatment is underrated in my opinion, A lot of people praise What's Eating Patrick? for being the start of Patrick being likable, but i'd say this is the start, the business gags are pretty funny and creative, including a pie chart literally made with real pie.

Unreal Estate is a pretty good episode thanks to all of the different opening gags, including a banana, a hot pepper, and even a chicken parmesan gyro.

Code Yellow is a fun episode in my books, and i don't mind the gross-out because it was only on the screen for a short time, I like the variety of noses SpongeBob tries to give Squidward as well.

Well, Season 9B had a meh episode and a good episode for the pair, and Season 10 had two good episodes, Season 10 gets a point even though i like The Executive Treatment more than both the Season 10 episodes.

Season 9B: 0
Season 10: 2

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
season4-10 aint all so bad said:
Followed. How will you do the 4 extra 9B episodes anyway?
You'll see.

Company Picnic/Pull Up a Barrel vs. Mimic Madness/House Worming

Company Picnic is a dull and boring episode, Not a bad one, but quite mediocre.

Pull Up a Barrel is a solid episode with fun adventures and good jokes.

Mimic Madness is solid but overrated, It has a decent song, and a fun plot and a few funny jokes, but that's about it.

House Worming is solid as well, It's cute and funny.

3 good episodes vs. 1 meh episode, Season 10 wins!

9B: 0
10: 3

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
You'll see.

Company Picnic/Pull Up a Barrel vs. Mimic Madness/House Worming

Pull Up a Barrel is a solid episode with fun adventures and good jokes.

Mimic Madness is solid but overrated, It has a decent song, and a fun plot and a few funny jokes, but that's about it.

House Worming is solid as well, It's cute and funny.

3 good episodes vs. 1 meh episode, Season 10 wins!

10: 3
Season 10 will win called it. I don't even think 9B will get any points.

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Sanctuary/What's Eating Patrick vs. Snooze You Lose/Krusty Katering

Sanctuary is just boring, that's all i can say.

What's Eating Patrick? is pretty good, it features a few funny jokes and Patrick is once again, likable.

Snooze You Lose is pretty cute and i found it funny when a Squidward monster wreaks havoc, good episode.

Krusty Katering is good thanks to a unique plot, with really unique jokes, i know some hate the pacing, but i don't mind it.

maybe Seasons 4-10 is right, cause Season 10 has another point!

10: 4

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Patrick! The Game/The Sewers of Bikini Bottom vs. SpongeBob's Place/Plankton Gets the Boot.

Patrick! The Game was a pretty good and funny episode, although not great.
The Sewers of Bikini Bottom was boring though i did like some parts.
SpongeBob's Place was great with a really awesome song, and clever humor.
Plankton Gets the Boot was amazing, It's one of the funniest in a long time i'd say.

Good and Decent vs. Great and Great

10: 5

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
SpongeBob LongPants/Larry's Gym vs. Life Insurance/Burst Your Bubble

SpongeBob LongPants was good, It was funny, and puts SpongeBob in a unique spotlight, There are flaws though
Larry's Gym is great, Larry always needed serious development in my opinion, and this episode gave him that development. (Hey, if you guys can complain about The Loud House characters being underdeveloped, i can complain about some SpongeBob characters being underdeveloped), It's funny as well.
Life Insurance was funny, and one that i can see getting funnier as you get older.
Burst Your Bubble was decent, Good plot but that butt joke kinda ruins it.

9B fans, rejoice!

9B: 1

Imagination

Bomb-Selling Pirate
TheGreatServer said:
SpongeBob LongPants/Larry's Gym vs. Life Insurance/Burst Your Bubble

SpongeBob LongPants was good, It was funny, and puts SpongeBob in a unique spotlight, There are flaws though
Larry's Gym is great, Larry always needed serious development in my opinion, and this episode gave him that development. (Hey, if you guys can complain about The Loud House characters being underdeveloped, i can complain about some SpongeBob characters being underdeveloped), It's funny as well.
Life Insurance was funny, and one that i can see getting funnier as you get older.
Burst Your Bubble was decent, Good plot but that butt joke kinda ruins it.

9B fans, rejoice!

SpongeBob Longpants and Larry's Gym was actually weaker than most of the stuff that lost to Season 10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Imagination said:
SpongeBob Longpants and Larry's Gym was actually weaker than most of the stuff that lost to Season 10
Eh, Maybe to SpongeBob LongPants but Larry's Gym is one of my favorites of 9B.

The Fishbowl/Married to Money vs. Plankton Retires/Trident Trouble

The Fishbowl was meh, It's boring but it had some good elements despite Patrick.

Married to Money was also meh, It was the fifth time they used the Plankton disguises plot, and the ending was weird, I like some things though

Plankton Retires was pretty good, It had some funny jokes, good plot, and a nice ending.

Trident Trouble was also pretty good, King Neptune returns, Queen Amphitrite makes a cameo, and it has a unique premise and good humor

It's easy who wins here.

10: 6

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Mall Girl Pearl/Two Thumbs Down vs. Sportz!

Mall Girl Pearl is okay, It felt too weird for my taste and Pearl's friends were very mean here although they got their comeuppance, i like the cameos and references though.

Two Thumbs Down is pretty underrated in my opinion, It had fun thumb war scenes, good humor, and a good story, The song is nice too.

Sportz! was good, I know a lot of people don't like this episode, probably because of Squidward, but he gets his comeuppance, This episode has fast paced jokes and has a decent plot.

It was a close one, but i will give 10 the edge here.

10: 7

Klu

Moby Dollar
At least, I can safely say, that animation in seasons 10-11 is the most high quality on the television right now. It's so fluid and detailed, backgrounds are gorgeous to look at, animation in those seasons simply treat to the eyes.
Maybe so over the top style don't match SpongeBob's usual style of humor, but hey, SpongeBob right now looks better than any Disney TV-Show.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
TheGreatServer said:
Eh, Maybe to SpongeBob LongPants but Larry's Gym is one of my favorites of 9B.

The Fishbowl/Married to Money vs. Plankton Retires/Trident Trouble

The Fishbowl was meh, It's boring but it had some good elements despite Patrick.

Married to Money was also meh, It was the fifth time they used the Plankton disguises plot, and the ending was weird, I like some things though

Plankton Retires was pretty good, It had some funny jokes, good plot, and a nice ending.

Trident Trouble was also pretty good, King Neptune returns, Queen Amphitrite makes a cameo, and it has a unique premise and good humor

It's easy who wins here.

10: 6
Plankton Retires got a good? I hated that one, other than the ending of course.

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
TheGreatServer said:
if thats the case than why is it on the bottom lowest ranking of your blog of your post soow episodes ranking
TheGreatServer said:
Snooze You Lose is pretty cute and i found it funny when a Squidward monster wreaks havoc, good episode.
Is that why its in your bottom 10 for this whole era

Also just reveal what you're going to do because at this rate you probably will finish the season by tomorrow

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
BenPaz said:
if thats the case than why is it on the bottom lowest ranking of your blog of your post soow episodes ranking
Is that why its in your bottom 10 for this whole era

Also just reveal what you're going to do because at this rate you probably will finish the season by tomorrow
I only found 8 episodes that weren't good in the post sequel era, all from 9B.

Sharks vs. Pods/CopyBob DittoPants vs. The Getaway/Lost and Found

Sharks vs. Pods was awesome, The music is awesome, The plot is great, and yeah, Great episode all around.

CopyBob DittoPants was alright, It's cute and has SpongeBob charm, but the way Plankton got foiled was extremely lame, Clone tells SpongeBob he came from the Chum Bucket, Plankton gets foiled.

The Getaway was amazing, My favorite episode of the entire Post-Sequel era so far and it's in My Top 10 of the ENTIRE SERIES, I love this episode, It's ne long chase scene, which is awesome, It has funny jokes, One of the best atmospheres of the show, And a funny ending, I'd be very surprised if PieGuy didn't call it good.

Lost and Found was awesome, Another awesome atmosphere, Great plot, funny jokes, and a nice ending, It does have one minor flaw though, The Crying Kid.

Amazing and Meh, vs. Amazing and Amazing.

10: 8

Back