some of the worst couples in shows

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
it's time for me to start a list but it won't be in any order instead i'll list bad couples then at the end will rank it
goku and chi chi
what can i say goku barley sticks along with her and always trains you might think ci chi is the worst in this marriage but no goku is i will list my rasons
#1 he's never their
well what can i say he is never around chi ch or his kids infact he even put gohan in danger multiple times before he was 10 chi chi always has to suffer with goku never being their not to mention when goku died and they were gonna wish for him to come back but he refued to thus leaving his wifewithout a child and his 11 year old son without a father or the end of gt where he left forever with shenron then again he was a kid again and he couldn't turn into his regular age so that slides cause of the negative energy arc
number 2 he ddn't know what kissing was
enough said he never kissed his wife

certainlu not the worst but still bad

Cha

I love SBM
Ugh, when the main character and then the supporting character in a group of friends is "secretly in love with the main character" or vice versa.

It's done to death and annoys me because these love interested ones usually have barely any personality besides their love for the main character. And it's so easy for them to confess their love and stop dragging out a show with pointless and uninteresting romantic plots. (Though uninteresting romantic plots are in a lot of shows in general.) I could write a list of series characters that do this.

PinkPearl

insert title here
Any couple that's forced or when couples constantly get together for the sake of getting together. I find that there's too much dating in TV shows in general. There's way too much coupling up in workplace environments and that's just not realistic.

Also, Andy and Angela from The Office. Just wrong.

Katniss

totally coral
Any relationship where one character acts toxic or abusive to another or if they're mutually bad to each other. If a couple is constantly arguing and not treating each other right then they shouldn't be together. It doesn't make for entertaining drama like writers think it does. And any couple that's too rushed. I love TV romances but only if they're done well.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
Leonard and Penny - Big Bang Theory.

I also hate how they're the central pairing of the show. Like...no. I root for Howard and Bernadette more than these two.
I'm alright with Sheldon and Amy, despite being a hardcore Leonard/Sheldon shipper.

Oh, and any relationship Raj has had on the show.
I wish he was actually gay and was with Howard...

PinkPearl

insert title here
SpongeFan257 said:
Leonard and Penny - Big Bang Theory.

I also hate how they're the central pairing of the show. Like...no. I root for Howard and Bernadette more than these two.
I'm alright with Sheldon and Amy, despite being a hardcore Leonard/Sheldon shipper.

Oh, and any relationship Raj has had on the show.
I wish he was actually gay and was with Howard...
I will respectfully disagree with you on Leonard and Penny. It's more the writers' fault than theirs, I think. I just don't like where the show's going.

I liked Raj and Lucy too, but the others were just too weird.

Most of couples in Arrowverse shows but Olicity take the cake for being the most toxic relationship ever.

Olicity pretty much ruined Arrow, along with more aspects but Oliver and Felicity's relationship was so out of nowhere and it was forced down our throats that the show stopped being compelling and it became a soap opera that panders Olicity fans. Oliver and Felicity just don't have chemistry. Felicity doesn't trust Oliver and always considers herself to be right all the time. That's not chemistry at all. Especially how she tells Oliver he didn't tell her Oliver had a son but Oliver's son's mom told him not to tell anyone or else he'd lose contact with his only child. And Even the mom tells Felicity but Felicity dumps Oliver. nice. and they got back together because the show has to pander this toxic relationship to Olicity fans

Karamel (Mon-El/Kara), Ray/Kendra, Kendra/Carter, Wally/Jesse, Caitlin/Jullian, Oliver/Laurel, Caitlin/Zoom, Cisco/Gypsy, Tracy/H.R., Joe/Cecile, Oliver/that reporter girl in s5 are more examples of how Arrowverse love to force relationships in our throats.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
PinkPearl said:
I will respectfully disagree with you on Leonard and Penny. It's more the writers' fault than theirs, I think. I just don't like where the show's going.

I liked Raj and Lucy too, but the others were just too weird.
Oh, my...I actually forgot about Raj and Lucy when I typed that this morning...I am such a terrible person :cry:
I liked them as a couple, actually. They're pretty sweet as a pair. Probably my one exception to my "I hate Raj-related relationships that are canon" principle.

iedasb

Crazy Artist
where are the people saying that SpongeBobxSandy sucksw

Oh let me say them​
it's unnatural and sucks​

Klu

Moby Dollar
SpongeBob and Krabby Patty. I mean, it's just wrong. SpongeBob is a sponge. Krabby Patty is a patty. They are from different worlds.

Back