Stefan Karl's cancer is unfortunately now terminal, at Stage 4....

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Sigh, I really wish I didn't have to tell you guys the sad news that happened now, but I'm so sorry to have to let you guys hear this....

CNqHz4ODS1aMuLIrlq6QRA.png

;___;

Y'know, I'm honestly so grateful that we've gotten a groundbreaking meme that changed preschool television music forever, and there could have not been a better villainous icon than Robbie Rotten himself. And a special thanks to Nick Jr. for bringing LazyTown to America in the first place, you couldn't have done the acquiring job better without bringing that show to the states. First Stephen Hillenburg, now him. Uggghhhh...

KarateSponge

Parawhore
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooomychildhood

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Robbie was always the best part of Lazytown. However long, or short, or whatever length the rest of his life is, I hope he has a great life. It must not be easy for him, but I hope he does what makes him happy before he passes away. My thoughts and prayers towards his family.

Holy crap, that's awful! :(

Robbie, if you're reading this, we just wanted to tell you that we all love you so much. You were amazing in Lazy Town. It really sucks to hear that you have this awful disease; you honestly don't deserve it at all. :cry:

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
This is truly upsetting news. I sincerely wish the best for Stefan, his family, his children and his friends. I hope he spends as much time with them as possible and enjoys himself. Stefan was truly a fantastic person, and so much more than just Robbie Rotten off LazyTown. He started up an anti-bullying organisation in Iceland (called Rainbow Children) with an aim to help all children who are victims of bullying. He had even mentioned plans to spread this organisation to the USA. Rather than ignore the memes or hate them like other meme-'victims', Stefan actually embraced them and went as far as to sing the Number One song live as a sign of thanks.

I hope Stefan will come out okay, however I know the statistics say otherwise. Best of luck to him. :(

Matt0417

Floating Shopping List
Someone should bury him like Smitty Werben Man Jensen and get a #1 hat for him, this is sad.

GalacticHeaven

Floating Shopping List
Oh, man. :no: Ever since I was told had cancer, i wished for him to get better.
. :cry: :cry:
Well, he'll always be part of my childhood. I would always watch lazytown every day :rofl: great times

Oh my... come on! Seriously, first Hillenburg has ALS and now Karl's cancer is even worse. Why, I really just wonder why. I never watched Lazytown too much as a little kid, but I still watched it from time to time. I believe it came on Nick Jr., anyways it was one of the parts of my childhood. Once again, best wishes go out to Stefen Karl and his family. :cry:

Puppycat

Floating Shopping List
I'm very happy that Stefan got the attention he deserved through an Internet meme highlighting what an amazing villain he was on LazyTown. I want to stay optimistic and hope that the money covers any sort of experimental treatment or anything that could save his life.

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Well, this is just terrible. Definitely a reason to keep the funds going and get the memes on to spread the word.

Hopefully he lives his life the best, just as Stephen Hillenburg himself with a terminal condition.

MagicalTrevor

Part Computer or Something
Stefan is one of the few celebrities I can say I will genuinely miss once he is gone. I wish him the best in his recovery, but chances are slim now..

Back