(Upcoming) 2017-2018 NFL Season

KarateSponge

Parawhore
I'm a Browns fan.

I hope we won't be 1-15.

I hope win against the Steelers and not just have a better score for most of the game, and then go into overtime and then lose.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
The Browns will improve but will not make the playoffs. I predict it will be 5-11.

KarateSponge

Parawhore
spongie33 said:
The Browns will improve but will not make the playoffs. I predict it will be 5-11.
We can only hope for the best. Maybe 7-9 if we're lucky, but we have Brock Osweiler so.....5-11 or 6-10 seems average right now for the Browns.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Brock Oswelier struggled last season. He threw only 22 TDS, and 20 INTS

I feel so sorry for the Browns that I hope you guys win against the Steelers too and I'm a Steelers fan.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Steelers are a good team. They have one of the best offense trios ever. Ben-Levon-Brown = defense trouble.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Zimmer's defense was up and down last year, questionable calls against the Lions and nagging injuries must've been what kept guys like Barr and Smith down last year. I'm praying Barr gets his ability back together because Kendricks can't be our best linebacker yet, also Shariff Floyd's injury concerns are so bizarre, they've been more quiet about that than the freak injury to Teddy Bridgewater. I don't even have to mention our offensive line issues, singlehandedly dragging them down, and I'm not positive on our WR core. Diggs has stepped up and Thielen broke out, but who knows if he can continue to do so. Jarius Wright and Treadwell hardly played at all last year, and Michael Floyd literally DUI'd himself into a Super Bowl victory. There's a chance Dalvin busts as while he was easily the most explosive runner, he does have his issues such as fumbling and potential off field concerns (so he really IS going to be the next AP...how fun). Our run defense is below average besides Linval Joseph and it can be infuriating. Terrence Newman pulled a top 10 CB season out of nowhere and who knows if he can keep that up, meanwhile Trae Waynes is inconsistent and still has a few penalty issues. At least we still have Rhodes...who we'll have to pay soon....

Literally the only thing I feel positive on is our Defensive Line depth as Everson Griffen, Linval Joseph, and Danielle Hunter were great last year. Zimmer's defense is known to be top notch but when the linebackers underperform in a Double A-Gap style defense you are destined to failure. Some say the Vikes have a high ceiling but with this franchise's history you should expect 10-6 and absolute crushing defeat. Top 10 in all time winning percentage and the team with the best one without a single super bowl win, plus defeats like 98 and Adrian Peterson of all people ruining the teams best chance since Brett Favre tends to do that to you.

I'm predicting 9-7 or 10-6, steps back up on both sides but still enough issues to not be elite anywhere except for the Defensive Line. Also if Soldier Field is still our kryptonite even after Jay Cutler left...

KarateSponge

Parawhore
welp, cavs lost, indians lost, looks like I need to be on suicide watch for the next finals, cuz cavs be chokin.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I think the Falcons will get to the playoffs.

Back