Sponge Out of Water Nick to air Sponge Out of Water for the first time on July 17th!

Matt0417

Floating Shopping List
FINALLY. I predicted it would be this year, cause the first movie was released in theaters in 2004, and I think 2 years later, during the Best Day Ever marathon, it premiered on TV.

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
I wonder when Nick will put out the promos for the movie showing.

abisert

Giant Clam
It's about time. Sounds great. Maybe I'll watch it if I'm not busy.

Puppycat

Floating Shopping List
June 30th is going to be a great day for me - all 25 episodes of Little Witch Academia are dropping on Netflix that day as well.

Yay it changed again to 4th of July weekend. Did anyone see the ad on Nick? It said it would play from Friday to Sunday at 8 PM, I think...

EDIT: Oh yeah, it was June 30. Anyways, it was great! Especially the fact that it was fullscreen.

Kaiju

I love SBM
Puppycat said:
June 30th is going to be a great day for me - all 25 episodes of Little Witch Academia are dropping on Netflix that day as well.
luluco is better

anyway this movie should begin with a shoutout to babysmitty and have every scene with the farting pooping rapping seagulls be earrape tier to the max

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
luluco is better

anyway this movie should begin with a shoutout to babysmitty and have every scene with the farting pooping rapping seagulls be earrape tier to the max

Also, all background music is replaced by the rap battle

Puppycat

Floating Shopping List
Random but kind of interesting: this movie is TV-PG on TV, while the first movie is TV-G. Both were PG in theaters (at least in the US).

Back