Next episode of Nick Animation Podcast to feature Vincent Waller & Marc Ceccarelli

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
According to a post from the Nick Animation podcast blog, the next Nick Podcast episode will feature the current showrunners/supervising producers of SpongeBob, Vincent Waller & Marc Ceccarelli. This makes me happy, because they're acknowledging that they're current people in charge of the show. Hopefully this will reminds the modern SpongeBob haters that Paul Tibbitt is no longer in charge anymore and the unnecessary hating on him will stop.

Are you excited about this? What do you think Vince and Marc will talk about in Episode 39 of the Nick Animation podcast?

Source: http://nickanimation25.tumblr.com/ (Keep up with our intrepid host Hector on his own Twitter and Instagram pages. And stay tuned to NickAnimation25 next week for our interview with SpongeBob SquarePants artists Marc Ceccarelli and Vince Waller!)

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
My interest in SpongeBob is fading fast, but I'm interested as to what they'll talk about; would love to hear Vincent talk about his artistic influences some more (he did a bit in a storyboarding live vid thing on YT).

MrTortellini00

lame funny
This had to happen eventually. Even though I don't like podcasts I know this would interest some people.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
I'll probably listen to this. Vincent Waller seems to be a really cool person, and I'm interested in what Marc Ceccarelli has to say.

CartoonJazzLover said:
Hopefully this will reminds the modern SpongeBob haters that Paul Tibbitt is no longer in charge anymore and the unnecessary hating on him will stop.
But on the other hand I'm afraid you need need to realize that

a.) Most modern SpongeBob haters are probably not going to listen to this.

b.) They'll probably just blame the new people anyways and continue their vitriol.

c.) Wouldn't it be better for people to just not hate on anybody?

Hoopla!

Pepper Jack Cheese
The podcast already did an interview with Tom Kenny, the voice of SpongeBob:
[media]https://youtu.be/CHgO7IyMfNg[/media]
The podcast is pretty good, so I can't wait to see how this one goes

Back