A List Of Growlie's Favorite Movies!

Growlie

Best Boy
These are Alllll my Favorite movies, ever! This list is in no particular order. You can say whatever you want regarding my picks, just don't hate on them, instead just list your pros and cons. You can ask about why I like a particular movie, I'll try and answer the best I can but chances are, it might be because I grew up with it. And if a particular movie isn't on here, chances may be, I'm not In to it that much. Well, let's get to it.

Paulie
One of my most songs was made from the movie (I think) which is "Take Me Home."

Scooby-Doo Stage Fright
Zootopia
Beauty and the Beast (2017)
Disney's The Jungle Book
Phineas and Ferb across the second dimension.
Disney's Up
Live-action Scooby-Doo movie
Disney's Ratatouille

Scooby-Doo WWE Mystery
Scooby-Doo Monsters Unleashed
Clifford's Really Big Movie
Racing Stripes
Scooby-Doo and the Witch's Ghost
Cats And Dogs

Cats and Dogs 2 The Revenge of Kitty Galore

The Powerpuff Girls movie
It's okay, although I can never watch the ending where Mojojojo gets defeated. He's like Squidward, I don't like whenever he's defeated by the Powerpuff Girls. Much how I don't like when Squidward loses. Mojojojo is my favorite villain from the Powerpuff Girls.

Disney's Pocahontas
The Lion King
Disney's Mulan
Matilda
The Ice Age movies except the ones after Dawn of the Dinosaurs
Milo and Otis
Underdog
The Road To Eldorado
Disney's Dinosaur
Oliver and Company

The Land Before Time
I didn't like the other sequels except for The Mysterious Beyond.

Catwoman, with Halle Berry
This movie is my ultimate fantasy! Being that I Love Cats! I much rather like this portrayal of Catwoman. The Batman portrayal of Catwoman is more in terms a thief with no cat-like abilities. If there's a new portrayal of Catwoman in the future, like...as a stand-alone like this one, I'd be disappointed If she doesn't have cat abilities. Just saying. I want to review this ln much the same way as Maleficent, I just don't know If or when though. This is a mini gushing, which is me, gushing about why I love this movie before going back to my list. Well, as I mentioned, she has cat-like abilities, and she kicks butt! The Egyptian Mau, Midnight. CATS!!! Lots of Cats! Also, the music, I just love it! Even If you Don't like this movie, you'd have to admit that the music is beautiful. Well, ok... you may have other opinions that don't use that word. But you should give it a listen either way, it's got a nice egyptian vibe. Better move on before this takes up the entirely of this list...

Pokémon 3 movie
I didn't like that little girl though, she annoyed me to no end!

Pokémon 4Ever movie
Recess School's Out
SpongeBob Sponge out of Water

Maleficent
You already knew that, I said everything about that movie that I could possibly say, here. My review (or rather, my ramblings.) of this movie can be found here.

http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/45426-growlies-thoughts-on-disneys-maleficent/

However anything you want to say regarding that review will have to be said here, because that topic is too old to bump.

Dog Soldiers
The Hunchback of Notre Dame

101 Dalmatians
I never liked the live-action versions.

The lion the witch and the wardrobe
The Resident Evil movies

Harry Potter
My favorite Harry Potter movie, The Prisonerof Azkaban. And The Order of the Phoenix.

Scooby-Doo Kiss Rock and Roll Mystery!
Big Fat Liar
Scooby-Doo and the Phantosaur
Big Hero 6

Scooby-Doo and the Alien Invaders
My Neighbor Totoro

Mei and the Kittenbus
It's a sequel to My Neighbor Totoro.

The Cat Returns
Enchanted

Scooby-Doo Mask of the Blue Falcon
Scooby Abracadabra Doo
Bambi 2 It's a mid-quel
I like it better than the first Bambi movie. I wish they released the original score for this movie instead of the one they released which was just vocal songs.

Disney's Aladdin
Rudyard Kipling's The Jungle Book, the jungle book where Mowgli tames Shere Khan, and Doesn't Kill Him!

Disney's The Wild
I like how they're animated.

The Secret World of Arrietty

Garfield movie
I like that he looks like a real cat, (somewhat) instead of the original animated version of him. I don't like the sequel though.

Star Wars Prequels
I like the characters, Qui Gon Jinn, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and yes...I even like Jar Jar Binks! My favorite being, Attack of the Clones!

Star Wars The Force Awakens
Star Wars The Last Jedi
Same with the prequels, I like the characters.

Digimon movie
Home on the Renge
DolphinTale 1 and 2
The Animals of Farthing Wood
Home Alone
Home Alone 2 lost in New York

Disney's Tarzan
I watched the new one, but I didn't like it.

The Little Vampire
American Werewolf in London
The Parent Trap starring Lindsay Lohan
Hocus Pocus
Sonic Ova movie
Disney's The Rescuers Down Under

Godzilla 98
The original Spider-Man Trilogy starring Toby Meguire
The Live-action Alice in Wonderland movies
Fantastic Beasts and Where to find them
Fantastic Beasts TThe Crimes Of Grindelwald

There you Have It! That's All the movies that Growlie likes. Agree with my list, dislike it, if you dislike it. I'm going back to my den, it's chilly.

Growlie

Best Boy
KairiKeybasH said:
You like Cats and Dogs!? omg i love those movies, i like most of them though.
My favorite part in the first one was the ninja cats. I also liked the scene with the Russian kitten and them all freezing when the house wife came back for her keys.

I prefer the Revenge of Kitty Galore because Cats and dogs are working together. I really liked the Russian blue character.

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
Here's mine in order

Big Hero 6
Sponge Out of Water
The Lego Batman Movie
Wreck It Ralph
Captain America: Civil War
Frozen (Don't Laugh)
X-Men: Days of Future Past
The Avengers
Captain America: The Winter Soldier
The Angry Birds Move
Logan
Doctor Strange
Ant-Man
The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie

Finally someone who likes The Catwoman Movie besides me

nice list, Growlie

I loved P&F: Across the 2nd Dimension as well, and some other Disney animated movies.

Chumbalina

Baby Clam
Great list - I see you're a true animation fan!

101 Dalmatians will always hold a special place in my heart, it's like a shot of pure, unadulterated childhood whenever I watch it.

Mei and the Kittenbus - I need it...I just need it. How do I get it in my life?

I notice that you list the Star Wars prequels and the Force Awakens, but not the original trilogy?

Confession time: I've never been able to get into the original trilogy myself. I've tried, I've really tried, but I've just never been able to get into them. I appreciate how groundbreaking the films were, but for me, it's always been a really underwhelming viewing experience.

Growlie

Best Boy
Ooh, Enchanted! You heard about Disenchanted?
Disencht...wha?
why do you like the scooby doo live action movies
I just like Scooby-Doo.
Team Azula said:
:sbparty:

SpongeOddFan said:
nice list, Growlie

I loved P&F: Across the 2nd Dimension as well, and some other Disney animated movies.
Thanks.

Chumbalina said:
Great list - I see you're a true animation fan!

101 Dalmatians will always hold a special place in my heart, it's like a shot of pure, unadulterated childhood whenever I watch it.

Mei and the Kittenbus - I need it...I just need it. How do I get it in my life?

I notice that you list the Star Wars prequels and the Force Awakens, but not the original trilogy?

Confession time: I've never been able to get into the original trilogy myself. I've tried, I've really tried, but I've just never been able to get into them. I appreciate how groundbreaking the films were, but for me, it's always been a really underwhelming viewing experience.
101 Dalmatians is a classic, I didn't mention it but I never liked the sequel or the animated Tv spin-off.

Well, Mei and the Kittenbus is Only shown in Japan. I found this random site that played the movie from someone recording it on a poor quality camera. As in, they're recording it from their phone. That was My Only chance to see Mei and the Kittenbus. I regret to say that, I couldn't find it again, so it must've been taken down.
If you want to see it, you Have to go to Japan.

I do like the original trilogy, I will watch it if nothing is on, but it's not my favorite.

PinkPearl

insert title here
SpongeFan257 said:
Apparently there's a sequel in the works. Apparently, production begins in the summer.
Oh no no no no no. No. Noooooooo! That wouldn't go anywhere good considering where they left off. Oh, Disney and their constant need for sequels...

But I digress. My favorites on the list would probably be Harry Potter, Hocus Pocus, Enchanted, and Matilda. I really didn't like that live action Garfield at all. It seemed bland to me and not like the comics, but as you're a cat lover I can see how it might appeal to you.

Growlie

Best Boy
My list has New entries! Just to clarify, I won't be making new lists whenever I like a new movie, this list will just be updated, so keep checking back every now and then for new entries.

My newest addition to the list is Beauty and the Beast and Zootopia both 2017

Back