SpongeBob nominated for Kids' Choice Award

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
vNdxds9.jpg
Nickelodeon has announced the 2017 nominees, and this year SpongeBob is joined by ALVINNN!!!, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Teen Titans Go!, The Loud House and The Amazing World of Gumball in the Favorite Cartoon category. Voting opens today on Nickelodeon's digital platforms including Nick.com and the Nick App and the winners will be announced on March 11.

Press release - Nickelodeon Announces 2017 Kids’ Choice Awards Nominations

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
The Loud House may win this time. I'll vote for Spongebob tho

Katniss

totally coral
These awards aren't something to take too seriously, but I still wish the favorite cartoon category had more variety. Like 4 of them are Nick shows and only 2 come from elsewhere (Cartoon Network)

And what is up with the new categories they added. Best BFFs? Frenemies? #Squad? Stop trying to be hip and cool, Nick.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Katniss said:
And what is up with the new categories they added. Best BFFs? Frenemies? #Squad? Stop trying to be hip and cool, Nick.
At least they didn't add "Best Meme" so we can avoid the mess that would be PPG winning any kind of award. Then again, Juju was nominated for music video, and Matty B & Sartorius are nommed for "Favorite Viral Artist" (poor Misha, he's the best guy FOR KIDS!) so we may as well start panicking.

Katniss said:
These awards aren't something to take too seriously, but I still wish the favorite cartoon category had more variety. Like 4 of them are Nick shows and only 2 come from elsewhere (Cartoon Network)

^This, but hey, at least Loud House gets their chance of winning the awards :P

PinkPearl

insert title here
These awards are becoming a huge joke if they weren't already. Disney, Cartoon Network, superhero movies, and Nick basically. And "Squad?" Give me a break.

It also looks like Spongebob will win by default based on other shows chosen. No surprise there. It has to win, otherwise everyone will see how terrible Nick is becoming! That must not happen!

Back