Which one character that you want him/her to be SpongeBob's Partner in the next movie?

Which one?

• Squidward

Votes: 22 68.8%
  • Mr. Krabs

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Sandy

Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Another character (Who?)

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • No, I want SpongeBob to be alone in the next movie

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters

Fred Mercury

Mylegian Rhapsody
So, We got Patrick as SB's partner in the first movie and Plankton in the second movie. So which one character that you want him/her to be SB's partner in the third movie?

I would choose Squidward. because it would be interesting. I actually want Sandy too, but looks like Squidward will be great as SpongeBob's Partner in the third movie

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
either squidward or sandy

Jack Frost said:
I think it would be cool if he teamed up with Plankton if I'm completely honest
but hes already teamed up with plankton

spongedude

Wumbologist
Staff
I think the Spongebob/Squidward pairing has already been played out in a bunch of episodes. There's not much new to explore, in my opinion. Similarly, we've got a couple of Spongebob/Sandy episodes, and I don't feel that Sandy is as developed a character as Squidward. (Sandy excels at nearly everything she does. Squidward, on the other hand, is constantly trying, failing, and trying again - making him a far more interesting and relatable character.)

Personally, I think that a Spongebob and Mr. Krabs pairing leaves the greatest room for exploration. Mr. Krabs is a more developed character than Sandy, but he also does not have the outright contempt for Spongebob that Squidward often exhibits. Moreover, the shift from a boss/employee relationship to the mutual companionship that would be necessary to complete the "buddy" story line would be worth it; and we know that the crux of the story would rest upon Mr. Krabs' redemptive act of sacrificing that which is most dear to him (money) for something he discovers is much more valuable (Spongebob). :)

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
i still want Patrick to be SpongeBob's partner to keep the movie from getting crazy and to stop any shippings from happening.

Back