Random Episode Generator (REVIVED)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.

Krab Borg/Rock-a-Bye Bivalve.

Krab Borg is great, shy of being perfect. 9/10

Rock-a-Bye Bivalve is classic. 10/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I got 20 (I don't need to check the wikia , I know all the episode's number by heart :P )

Hooky/MM&BB2

Hooky - This was my fav episode from season 1 3-4 years ago, it still remains a good one, I feel bad for SB at the end but still it was funny with good quotes 10/10

MM&BB2 - I really like it :) 7-8/10

MrTortellini00

lame funny

Something Smells - Great episode and really funny too (I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD) 9/10

Bossy Boots - Not very memorable, but it's also funny. Good episode. 7.5/10

Poop

it is i

It's a Spongebob Christmas

Great special 9/10

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
99a. The Two Faces of Squidward - Hilarious episode. Really funny when Squidward goes from being "handsome" to "even more handsome," amongst several other funny gags. 9/10

99b. SpongeHenge - A weird episode, to say the very least. I don't remember it too well, but from what I do remember, it's not very funny, and a little bit creepy for some reason? Not quite sure. 2/10

114: Dear Vikings/Ditchin'

YES I LANDED ON DEAR VIKINGS

I haven't talked about this in a while but when I first joined around here, a notable thing was that I loved Dear Vikings and never understood the hate and disagreed with everybody. And I still do. This is a great episode, lots of good humor and a nice plot, definitely one of the best of Season 6. 9/10.

And Ditchin'...eeeeh, it's okay. Not the best episode but the gummy fish joke was great. And there's nothing outright bad, except for just being pretty boring. 6/10.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.

Yours, Mine, and Mine

Not the worst Patrick episode in season 7 but very annoying and unfunny except for some decent plot elements. 4/10

Kracked Krabs

A gem in a dull season, there is some excellent humor as well as SpongeBob-Krabs bonding. 8.5/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
85;

New Digs
A very underrated episode, I really enjoyed it and thought it was a clever plot and I really liked the ending where Squidward decided to move in XD. 8/10

Krabs á la Mode
One of the best Post-Movie SpongeBob episodes and the best episode of Season 5 IMO. Really liked the idea of freezing the Krusty Krab.
10/10

Overall I give this pairing a 9/10.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.

MuscleBob BuffPants: 8/10
Squidward the Unfriendly Ghost: 8.5/10

Two very underrated episodes.

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
127;

Tentacle-Vision: Not as good as I remembered but I still liked it and had some good humour even if it's a blatant rip-off of House Fancy
6/10

I Heart Dancing: A fun and creative dance episode, However like it's sister episode it's a blatant rip-off of another episode this time being Slimy Dancing 6/10

So since both episodes got the same rating I would have to give the pair the same rating

6/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.

The Thing: Worst season 4 episode for various reasons, annoying and frustrating.

2.5/10

Hocus Pocus: Okay, a little dull but it's kinda entertaining.

6.5/10

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
Big Sister Sam: Not a very good episode. I'm not sure if I'm supposed to route for Patrick (the one who has to learn a lesson), Squidward (the one who gets pushed around and is rightfully sick of Sam) or SpongeBob (the bystander who acts like the straight man towards the whole mess). I feel unsatisfied with Squidward and SpongeBob, as they end up losing, and since Patrick doesn't learn anything, I can't route for him either. Other than that, I like the idea of Patrick having a new family member, even if I'm With Stupid did it better. 4/10
Perfect Chemistry: I'm not a big fan of toilet humour, especially when it comes to fart jokes, but the way it's handled here is pretty inventive. Not funny, but inventive. I feel good knowing it isn't the onky kind of humour this episode goes for, too. I also really like the Sandy/Plankton dynamic, since they're both scientists and represent opposite sides of morality, which leads to some pretty funny similarities and contrasts. Another thing of note is that I really like SpongeBob's characterization in this episode. He's very earnest and innocent, and the other characters call him out when he gets too silly, a far cry from the ditzy moron that he was in most episodes of this era. 8/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
Goo Goo Gas: Good/funny episode, but not really that memorable. 7/10
Le Big Switch: This one has an interesting premise but doesn't have that many good jokes and again isn't super memorable. 5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal

I don't need wikia, I know all the episode numbers by heart and number 95 is Inmates of Summer/To Save A Squirrel

Back