New NickToon, Glitch Techs; The Loud House Renewed

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
THE LOUD HOUSE SEASON 2?! YES!!! IT TOTALLY DESERVED IT!

And about Glitch Techs, I'm not that hopeful for it due to Mr. Robles being involved. But it MAY sound kind of interesting, I'll just wait for the first concepts to come out and then I'll judge...

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
President Squidward said:
also why is LAMO house renewed
Because it's actually a better show than P&P and it has good ratings as well. :)

Here's also the poster of Glitch Techs

glitch-techs-post.jpg

To be honest, the concept seems pretty cool, they can actually do something with this but having the creator of Fanboy and Chum Chum doesn't make me hopeful for this but I hope it'll be an improvement over Fanboy and Chum Chum.
Krystalite said:
Because it's actually a better show than P&P and it has good ratings as well. :)
what kind of comparision is that?

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
Here's also the poster of Glitch Techs

glitch-techs-post.jpg

To be honest, the concept seems pretty cool, they can actually do something with this but having the creator of Fanboy and Chum Chum doesn't make me hopeful for this but I hope it'll be an improvement over Fanboy and Chum Chum.
what kind of comparision is that?

Because nobody likes Pickle & Peanut. :P

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Now after seeing that poster, the visuals are actually looking pretty neat! It kinda reminds me of Penn Zero and that Adventure Time CGI episode.

But it still doesn't look like the most hopeful show...

SpongyMaterial said:
Because nobody likes Pickle & Peanut. :P
That's definitely not true. I'm not a fan of it but there are Pickle and Peanut fans here and comparing two different shows make no sense to me tbh, as much as I like The Loud House..

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
WhoBob said:
That's definitely not true. I'm not a fan of it but there are Pickle and Peanut fans here and comparing two different shows make no sense to me tbh, as much as I like The Loud House..
Don't worry. I was just joking. I know some people like Pickle & Peanut. But I don't blame you for misunderstanding. People bash me for liking infamous stuff, too. (e.g. One Coarse Meal)

President Squidward said:
hwo dere u
I respect the fans. :)

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
It's also worth checking out Eric Robles Nick stop-motion pilot, Zombie Brothers. It is a good example of what he can do without Fanboy.

(I can't find the pilot anywhere online, but this is a BTS):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myGJNVCmZq8

MrTortellini00

lame funny
BeanoSponge said:
It's also worth checking out Eric Robles Nick stop-motion pilot, Zombie Brothers. It is a good example of what he can do without Fanboy.

(I can't find the pilot anywhere online, but this is a BTS):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myGJNVCmZq8
The character design really remind me of Fanboy and Chum Chum. Still, I can't say anything about the short aside from that.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Nice that The Loud House is getting another season, but due to Nick's incompetent schedule I'm gonna have to catch up online.

People are already having low hopes because of the co-creator, but I'll give that new show a chance.

Sigh...I don't know what it is with someone defending bad cartoons...

Sweat

Banished
Felix said:
Sigh...I don't know what it is with someone defending bad cartoons...
Translation: Sigh...I don't know what it is with someone having different tastes.

Get off your high horse.

Krystalite said:
Why do you always have to express your hatred for this show to spite those on SBM who like it?

Once again, get off your ::dolphin noise:: high horse.

Back