The Loud House

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
The show premieres on May 2, but the first two episodes are avaliable to watch for free on Nick.com, the Nick app, Nick on Demand, iTunes, XBox, Amazon, Playstation, Google Play, Vudu and Verizon Flexview!

I'm not so hopeful about it. Aside from nice animation, nothing here interests me. Not the mention, there'll be toilet humor in it, judging by clips.

Supmandude

Squog
This show could be good. I'll watch the first episode and decide if it's amazing and hilarious or horrible and awful.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
I just looked up the creator, Chris Savino.

He has directed for Samurai Jack, The Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Lab and Mickey Mouse.

He's also been a storyboard artist for many CN and Nick 90s toons.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
I don't tend to watch shows before it's TV premiere because I don't want to watch too much spoilery details here.

I saw the theme song video, and it sounded better than I thought. The animation is also surprisingly better than S&C, Breadwinners, and PGBC. My hopes for this show are quite high, so this is one of the few modern NickToons that I will actually give a chance to watch.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Watched the two episodes on Nick. I didn't really like them, so I don't think I'll like the rest of the show.

Supmandude

Squog
I just watched the first episode on iTunes. I like the art and some of the jokes were funny, but there were WAY too many poop and pee and fart and vomit and snot and other smelly gross poo-poo toilet jokes for me.

I just watched the first episode on iTunes. I like the art and some of the jokes were funny, but there were WAY too many poop and pee and fart and vomit and snot and other smelly gross poo-poo toilet jokes for me.
Yeah, no. I'm definitely not checking this out.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Even though the two preview episodes left a bad impression, I won't judge the entire show just on those episodes. I'll watch more as they come out to see if it gets better, but I don't think that would happen. Only the future knows.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
So I saw the 4 first episodes. My thoughts?

Well, it's definitely better than some of the other currently running Nick shows. There's actually not that much gross out humor to see here. The animation, music, and voice acting is surprisingly good as well. But it usually always takes a while for the overall production to improve drastically.

Yeah, that's my opinion on this show so far. Would I recommend it? Yes! I think this show is worth a chance for those who like slice of life shows.

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
I saw a promo for this, and it looks really bad. Cringy toilet humor (one of the characters is pretty much only there to poop in her diaper), annoying characters and uninteresting protagonist. Yeah, enough to not make me watch the show really.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
So I saw the 4 first episodes. My thoughts?
Well, it's definitely better than some of the other currently running Nick shows. There's actually not that much gross out humor to see here. The animation, music, and voice acting is surprisingly good as well. But it usually always takes a while for the overall production to improve drastically.

Yeah, that's my opinion on this show so far. Would I recommend it? Yes! I think this show is worth a chance for those who like slice of life shows.

Glad to see someone else thoroughly enjoyed this show so far.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Since nothing has been said about it, here's how Nick's airing the episodes this month:

Monday, May 2nd-5:00 pm "Left in the Dark; Get the Message" (Series Premiere)
Tuesday, May 3rd-5:00 pm "Heavy Meddle; Making the Case"
Wednesday, May 4th-5:00 pm "Along Came a Sister; Chore and Peace"
Thursday, May 5th-5:00 pm "Project Loud House; In Tents Debate"
Friday, May 6th-5:00 pm "The Sweet Spot; A Tale of Two Tables"
Monday, May 9th-5:00 pm "Driving Miss Hazy"
Tuesday, May 10th-5:00 pm "No Guts, No Glori"
Wednesday, May 11th-5:00 pm "Picture Perfect"
Thursday, May 12th-5:00 pm "Undie Pressure"
Friday, May 13th-5:00 pm "Linc or Swim"
Monday, May 16th-5:00 pm "Hand-Me-Downer"
Tuesday, May 17th-5:00 pm "Sleuth or Consequences"
Wednesday, May 18th-5:00 pm "Changing the Baby"
Thursday, May 19th-5:00 pm "Sound of Silence"
Friday, May 20th-5:00 pm "Space Invader"
Monday, May 23rd-5:00 pm "Overnight Success"
Tuesday, May 24th-5:00 pm "Ties that Bind"
Wednesday, May 25th-5:00 pm "The Green House"
Thursday, May 26th-5:00 pm "The Butterfly Effect"
Friday, May 27th-5:00 pm "It's a Loud, Loud, Loud, Loud House"

So basically, they're airing a new episode on every weekday. ._.
I think it's a pretty terrible idea, but I'm not sure how long the season itself is. It kind of looks like they're burning off the first season though.

As for my opinions on the show itself so far, it's pretty meh. The sisters all feel really one-note and annoying, and the show as a whole is uninteresting. Lincoln is a nice character though, he tries to figure everything out and it makes the episodes less boring. I'll take a peek at some of the unseen ones this month to get a good grip of my opinion.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Big Meaty Claws said:
The sisters all feel really one-note and annoying,
I can kinda agree there. Reacting as one 10-sister union just feels awkward and pretty off-putting due to their different personalities. Hopefully, we'll see more split moments as the show progresses.

Back