Pinned thread Helpful Information & Links

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
What Is This Topic?

After what I've seen recently, I thought it would be best to make a topic for new members to help them out. This list will contain information and other links to help you out around the forums.

Helpful Links
SpongeBuddy Mania Rules - Applied to every part of the site, forum, and chat. Try not to break these!
Frequently Asked Questions - Have a question about something? It's probably been asked multiple times.
New Member Checklist - By completing this checklist, you can avoid having to make 501 posts to change your user member title.
User Beginners Guide - A helpful guide for all new members about each section of the forum.

Other Information
SBM Staff - If you ever have a question about the site, forums, or just in general...the staff here can answer it.
The Salty Spitoon - A members only place to talk about the serious topics. Mature conversations only.
Bikini Bottom forum - Topics about your favorite episodes, quotes, characters, and everything in between.
Free Computer Software (Windows/Mac) - If you ever need help with your computer, these programs should do the trick. Otherwise, you can make a help topic in the Plankton's Laboratory forum.
SpongeBob Fan Member Map - A collection of where all the fans of the show live. You can do it anonymously, too.

If there are any important items that should be added to this list, please post here :)

Last edited:

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
ssj4gogita4 said:
Usually you have to get 501 posts or do the new member checklist to change it, but I can give you one for free. I do that from time to time. :) What do you want it changed to?
Thanks bro! I want either squilliam or flying dutchman. thanks man

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
ssj4gogita4 said:
So instead of "Members", you want it to say "Squilliam" or "Flying Dutchman"? Or do you mean the actual rank images? That's a different issue. O_o
oh i thought you were talking about the image lol.

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
ssj4gogita4 said:
Yeah, those are based on post count. I might change the post count eventually because I'm going to add more so it's easier to get to some of them. :)
I have 20 posts so why do i still have baby clam??

Back