cytube (watch yt with sbm members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
I'm an admin on /r/sbm now so I'll just add the same features from /r/lopez and make it the official channel.

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
DigitalDistraction said:
you can also do that with mine because you and BMC are both admins now
tinyurl.com/DigitalDistractionsCyTube
Eh, the reason the merger happened was precisely because we really shouldn't segregate these. They'll probably bring in maybe 20 users tops and if we separate them it wouldn't really be the same. I think one is good enough.

DigitalDeathstraction

Shut up, bird.
tbh said:
Eh, the reason the merger happened was precisely because we really shouldn't segregate these. They'll probably bring in maybe 20 users tops and if we separate them it wouldn't really be the same. I think one is good enough.
Ehh, i guess i can just do auto 24 hour streams of TV shows and movies and be an affiliate then :wetpaint:

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
Ling-Ling said:
After today, I seriously think that there has to be a bit of a change when it comes to this. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to play anything.
What would you suggest? I'll consider writing down a rules list for the thread but I'd like to hear your side first.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Ling-Ling said:
After today, I seriously think that there has to be a bit of a change when it comes to this. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to play anything.
-_- We've told you that you can post literally any video, it's just that most people don't want to listen to music. I don't know why you're saying "Can we play anything?"

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
tbh said:
What would you suggest? I'll consider writing down a rules list for the thread but I'd like to hear your side first.
- I think that only a few of the videos that I suggested have been played in full. Part of it seems to be that some of it's music (Note to mods: it's pretty rare that we actually have parties in SBC Music), part of it seems to be personal deletion by a mod, I don't know. It seems like i'm not allowed much on there, even though I'm the reason you guys even found out about emotes.
- Speaking of, stop spamming emotes that are of certain size. Please.
- I keep seeing the same kinds of videos posted by the mods. DD often posts RoilandTv flash animations, BMC keeps putting Ren and Stimpy episodes, etc. I know, i've tried multiple times to put various Retsupurae videos up, but i'd still like to see more variety.
- I genuinely feel like the mods don't like anybody but the mods.
These can be fixed, right?

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
DigitalDistraction said:
Why can't i play Doc and Mharti then? :fred:
There's a dick :druggedkrabs:

Ling-Ling said:
- I think that only a few of the videos that I suggested have been played in full. Part of it seems to be that some of it's music (Note to mods: it's pretty rare that we actually have parties in SBC Music), part of it seems to be personal deletion by a mod, I don't know. It seems like i'm not allowed much on there, even though I'm the reason you guys even found out about emotes.
- I keep seeing the same kinds of videos posted by the mods. DD often posts RoilandTv flash animations, BMC keeps putting Ren and Stimpy episodes, etc. I know, i've tried multiple times to put various Retsupurae videos up, but i'd still like to see more variety.
-It's not us, people are skipping them. We remove voteskip whenever it's abuse, thanks for letting us know. We may get rid of it in the future if needed.
-We'll get rid of some of the huge ones.
-We can't control what people want to see, and keep in mind it's not just me posting R&S and DD posting Justin Roiland's animations.
-What do you mean by that? :unsure:

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
I agree with all of these except your first point (music), but we can be more lax on that.
- While I really don't think music is very fitting for the channel, I think it should be played unless users proactively vote to keep them skipped.
- Yep. Emotes right now are way too big but I'm not allowed to resize them I think. :patboo: And, yeah, these are being used to spam. I'll try and see if I'm allowed to resize some of 'em later today.
- Also true. Posting too much Ren and Stimpy gets stale after a while but I think its started dying down.
- Aaaand we have too many mods we don't need. A lot of them have moved up their videos in the queue and just a day ago one was even deleting them after being warned multiple times.
- Pretty true too, again why I think we should only have one mod if any at all, considering we already have three admins.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
tbh said:
I agree with all of these except your first point (music), but we can be more lax on that.
- While I really don't think music is very fitting for the channel, I think it should be played unless users proactively vote to keep them skipped.
- Yep. Emotes right now are way too big but I'm not allowed to resize them I think. :patboo: And, yeah, these are being used to spam. I'll try and see if I'm allowed to resize some of 'em later today.
- Also true. Posting too much Ren and Stimpy gets stale after a while but I think its started dying down.
- Aaaand we have too many mods we don't need. A lot of them have moved up their videos in the queue and just a day ago one was even deleting them after being warned multiple times.
- Pretty true too, again why I think we should only have one mod if any at all, considering we already have three admins.
I'm deleting some useless/huge emotes right now :sbthumbs:

tbh

Frozen Cephalopod
I'm deleting some useless/huge emotes right now :sbthumbs:
Alright, but I say we demod everyone and and make just one mod, most probably Ling Ling or OMBF since they've had experience with CyTube before and the former was the first to tell me adding emotes was even possible. Or maybe both of them. :haylp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back