The Undeniable Life of SSJ

abisert

Giant Clam
Weasel Presents.......
untitled_drawing_by_islandpie-d8w8esk.png

A SpongeBuddy Mania Exclusive!

Plot: After being kicked put of his hometown for a injustice, a guy named Ssj tries to get his life back on track by settling in Halibut Conch and a getting a new job

Theme Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEpYXMolmFk

Season One
Journal Entry #1 5/31/2015
Journal Entry #2 6/5/2015
Journal Entry #3 6/6/2015
Journal Entry #4 6/7/2015
Journal Entry #5 6/24/2015

abisert

Giant Clam
Journal Entry #1
Life hasn't been going great. Today, I was chased by police because I looked exactly like a criminal they had been looking for the past few weeks. After a while, I lost them. I decided it wasn't safe there anymore, and planned to find new shelter. Luckily, some friendly person named Cha offered me a ride. She asked me where to. I told her wherever. That's how I ended up in the streets of Halibut Conch. All I had with me was a almost empty bag of chips and five bucks. Decided to go on the stupid side of me and spent it on this journal. I had nowhere to sleep, and couldn't afford a hotel or apartment. So, I slept on a park bench. It was chilly, so I tried to use this as a blanket. I wish this was all a dream.

abisert

Giant Clam
Journal Entry #2
The morning sun was so bright that it forced me to wake up. For a second, I thought I was in my lovely home with my cat Peter. But, I'm still in this puddle of madness. I think he's still in that house. [dolphin noise]. So, I got off the park bench and took a walk. My stomach is about to starve, and I have no job. I see a big building in front of me. It had the words "Help Wanted".
I go in and see two people at a desk having a conversation. I go closer and see their nametags. "Spongey34" and "spongedude". Can this day get any weird? They stopped their conversation and faced me. I told about the help wanted sign, and they thought for a minute. They decided to hire me, and told I'd start tomorrow. Finally, God is trying to help me cope with my loss. About my hunger problem....I forgot I had that almost empty bag of chips!

Just a little notice: You know how you've been seeing familiar SBM characters in these journal entries? Just PM me that you would like to be in it, and I'll find a way to squeeze you in. :grouphug:

I actually am very entertained by these stories. I'd love to see more. And i wouldn't mind being a character. :)

SBManiac!!!!!!

welp bye lol
The SBM characters are a nice touch, and this is certainly a promising beginning to a unique story.

However, protip: Cha's actually female, so your use of "he" to describe her is incorrect. :P

abisert

Giant Clam
Journal Entry #3
I awoke being excited for my new job. With that job, I can start my position as a middle-class person again! I come into the building around 10, and instead of Spongey34 and spongedude, and I see a different person sitting a desk. BaglesInEupore, eh? I ask Bagles where to go, and he says to take the elevator and go to the second floor. I go to the second floor, and I meet again with Spongey34 and spongedude. They greet me, and take me to a computer lab. They tell me my job was to be a moderate on their site sbmania.net/forums. Pretty easy. I finished the day with at least $600. This would be enough to buy me rent. But, I'll just save it for now. The benches give me enough warmth. Maybe it's because people sit on it for a long time.

abisert

Giant Clam
Journal Entry #4
My job has been going great. It's a very easy job you see. All you gotta do is just report the nasty trolls who like to ruin the fun on the site. But, there's something I haven't done yet. Make friends. During rest hour, I got to the water cooler dispenser where somebody accidentally spilled the water on their shirt. I was going to do that, but eh. I go up and ask him if he's okay. Abney317? He says he's okay, and we start a conversation on how I got the job here. He think's i'm a interesting person, and decides to invites me to a small party at his house tomorrow. That's a bonus, since I might make more friends.

abisert

Giant Clam
Journal Entry #5
Today was the night of the party. I decided to buy a hat and glasses from a thrift shop. Sweet, right? I was expecting everybody to be there when I came there, but I was early. Finally, more people from work came. What were there names? I think...DadMom AngryPants, Grubby Grouper, SBRoxMan. The rest I didn't really talk to. I knew Spongey34 and spongedude were supposed to go, but I think they had errands. Besides that, it was a cool and fun party 'til there was a blackout. That reminded me it was past my bedtime. So, I had to ran out the door. Thank god it wasn't a storm.

Back