Oggy and The Cockroaches taken from Nick's schedule and off of Nick.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
Wow.. :s: What's gonna happen to the team who made the show, are they gonna be screwed or no?

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Vivid Kiss said:
Wow.. :s: What's gonna happen to the team who made the show, are they gonna be screwed or no?
No, Nick didn't even make the show. The show will carry on going on it's original channel. Nick just acquired it.

MrColeslaw

Balloon Traveler
my god...
A. It isn't Nick's show, it's a FRENCH cartoon that we finally got.
B. Cartoon Network has innuendos and radar jokes all the time and they don't get in trouble.

A. I was aware that its a French show, but that doesn't mean Nick couldn't have removed it.
B. Cartoon Network has NOTHING to do with this, so there's no reason to bring it into the conversation. :P

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
A. I was aware that its a French show, but that doesn't mean Nick couldn't have removed it.
B. Cartoon Network has NOTHING to do with this, so there's no reason to bring it into the conversation. :P
Well, it brothers me that if CN's shows have something inappropriate, it's ignored, but if Nick does it, everyone is like "Shame on you, Nick! It's a kids channel."

Seriously, kids know a lot of inappropriate things anyway. Pussies.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
President Squidward said:
Well, it brothers me that if CN's shows have something inappropriate, it's ignored, but if Nick does it, everyone is like "Shame on you, Nick! It's a kids channel."

Seriously, kids know a lot of inappropriate things anyway. Pussies.
President Squidward! Language!

http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=3wu2Moq2vunJDTIkCRGiywyWxGoy8cFaCaJxymwS8%2Bg%3D

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
All because of one split-second scene?

Soccer moms is why we can't have nice things

Also, Ren and Stimpy had MUCH, MUCH, MUCH worse, but I guess parents were much more softer in the 90's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back