Make Your Own Title Cards Thread

PizzaWinner

Can you make your own title cards and do a good job or make laughingly bad title cards? When you post you must give your episode a description.
6yBtjoR.png

Backgrounds (Most are by me while some were found in this thread):

b3G8AIC.png

lTMWYj2.jpg

NEWHiLs.png

TAbyBx1.png
nPtuWKA.png
qVwhKBS.png
whihRHk.png
UQiEXXS.png
erVLuYF.png
9FpUZx3.png
eGvWjAP.png
DV10tNi.png
eIm5lIT.png
OuF1Gd7.png
QY8RjRX.png
pen9e2s.png
btECwbd.jpg
f6r9V9d.png
gjUzUDI.png

PizzaWinner

If your going to make good title cards. You must use GIMP or Photoshop (or something like these two). I recommend that you install the Krabby Patty font (and other fancy fonts) because it saves time. You will also need to look up backgrounds for the title cards. They can be from the show or not. The title cards from the show will need editing to take off the font from them. The backgrounds were never released by the staff (Here are a few backgrounds that you can get http://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/40765-make-your-own-spongebob-title-card/ that have edited the titles out.) I have a few more backgrounds and I will upload them later.

If you your going to be silly, use ms paint and make the worst title card imaginable. This thread can go either way.

I whipped this up. It may look horrible but this is a serious one for me.
8QCEHgG.gif

Time Crimes: Mr. Krabs steals all watches in Bikini Bottom so nobody has any sense of time. Now he sells time at the Krusty Krab, which improves business greatly. When Spongebob discovers that this is illegal, he calls the cops on Krabs and he is arrested. Last episode of Season 9, Mr. Krabs is not seen again until next season.

PizzaWinner

Totally Legit episodes. Not FAKE. It's REAL and it's from season 10.
OMowypB.png

Mr Krabs decides to take wieners from Weeny Hut Jr's. and cook them.
2bm8tMS.png

SpongeBob goes on an acid trip using LSD

ScumBob

sicko m0de
WumboCombo said:
Totally Legit episodes. Not FAKE. It's REAL and it's from season 10.
OMowypB.png

Mr Krabs decides to take wieners from Weeny Hut Jr's. and cook them.
2bm8tMS.png

SpongeBob goes on an acid trip using LSD
*Drugged up, not druged up.

Ataef, your title cards are just as good or better than Wumbo's! Can you make a credits thing for Krabs Army? I really like your cards!

ataeaf

Outdated meme I know
BagelsinEurope said:
Ataef, your title cards are just as good or better than Wumbo's! Can you make a credits thing for Krabs Army? I really like your cards!
Sure!

crabs_zpsrsncscig.png

But seriosuly, do you have any suggestions on what kind of background you want?

Back