SpongeBob Episode Review Requests

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Hey everybody! Today, I want you guys to request and SpongeBob episode for me to watch, and I will review it. After you request it, I will watch it (I know a site with them all :p)
So just give me any episode to review! :)

Notes:
No shorts, please, I can never find those. (Episodes like "Reef Blower" are fine. No Atlantis Squarepantis shorts, though.)
And don't ask me to watch the movie either :p

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
Do pranks a lot and ONLY SAY HARSH THINGS ABOUT IT
No nice things about it OR THIS WILL COME AFTER YOU
sonic_adventure_2___city_escape_truck_chase_by_supersmashbrosgmod-d4pkdl5.jpg
WITH THIS
Perfect_Chaos.png
ok kidding but seriosuly I really wanna see SOMEONE ELSE HATE IT
If you like it then do Gary takes a bath instead

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
StormAllenBryat said:
Do Patrick-Man! and Hello Bikini Bottom please.
500px-S09E02A-Patrick-Man!-Titlecard.PNG

In this episode, Patrick wants to have a job like SpongeBob, and when he sees a episode of Mermaid Man & Barnacle Boy, inspiring him to become "Patrick-Man" an unliked superhero.

The episode really started up quickly, with no explanation why Patrick wanted a job, which I didn't like. Most of the episode was basically filler with just Patrick-Man "helping" the Bottomites, while actually screwing everything up. Most of this was pretty boring, but Mrs.Puff's bit was funny with "Cops, this is boat thief" and her student being left alone in the boat. Pat begins to believe that he has discovered a "secret plan" and the scene where he searches the KK was enjoyable. The battle was lame, Pat's pointy ice cream cone cap popped the Dirty Bubble and he had finally defeated him and the Bottomites now liked him.
180px-Patrick-Man.png

The episode was very predictable and the plot has been used in other TV shows, We all knew Patrick would be useless and not help the Bottomites at all, and when he saves they day everybody would like him. Plot was pretty poor, but the gags and jokes really save it from that. The later parts of the episodes were stocked with this, making it much better. Patrick trying to unmask everyone was good and SB and Patrick had some good lines.

Best Character: Patrick
Best Quote: "I have the whole plan written down here!" *Shows recipe* "Patrick, that's just a recipe for coral bits."
Best Moment: The whole part with Patrick-Man at the Krusty Krab towards the end.

8.0/10.0
Great Eppy :)

I'll get to Hello Bikini Bottom at another time.

GordokTheMad said:
Will you do Procrastination and Face Freeze please?
Procrastination.jpg

In the episode, Mrs. Puff assigns SpongeBob a 800 word essay on "What Not to do at a Stoplight", though SpongeBob keeps getting distracted.

SpongeBob does all kind of junk so he doesn't have to write his essay, such as sleeping, feeding Gary, calling Patrick, messing with eraser shavings and having conversations with mailmen :D
Capture_zpsb34098cf.png

Looking back, this episode is very good! It's not talked about much on here for some reason, I can really relate to the episode, sadly :p I procrastinate all the time, even calling my friends and feeding my dog. :p The gags and jokes were very top-notch with lots of "Rye or Pumpernickel" I really enjoy SB's crazy antics as his essay is being written. This episode should really get more attention

Best Character: SpongeBob
Best Quote: "Do mailmen deliver their own mail? Or is there a neverending chain of mailmen delivering mail to other mailmen?
Best Moment: The dream sequence because it was weird :p

9.3/10.0
Awesome

I will also do "Face Freeze" tommorow, it is getting late here.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
GordoktheMerry said:
Will you do Face Freeze please?

Lol, I figured I still had the time for this, so here it is:
Face_Freeze!.png

Krabs tells SpongeBob and Patrick that if they keep making funny faces, their faces will freeze and stay like that forever. They try to avoid making faces, but can't help it.

This episode is basically just SpongeBob and Pat constantly making grotesque faces, until they get stuck and "infect" Squidward and Krabs.
320px-Forever_alone_spongebob.jpg

This episode really fell flat. The plot was exactly the same thing as Hooky and The Main Drain: Krabs tells SB and Pat NOT to do something, but they do it anyway. This one took a more gross spin, because Robert Ryan Cory (Character designer for seasons 4-7, responsible for more gross episodes and scenes) came back to storyboard the episode, giving them weird faces. But man- the first time I saw this, the faces were hilarious, and that one part where they do non-stop funny faces was killing me.
picture-240.png
Ladies and Gentlemen, Robert Ryan Cory's art.
Patrick+Face+Freeze.+I+forgot+what+episode+this+was+from_4fdb40_4517284.png
I lol'd
However, in retrospective, this is extremely repetitive and annoying. Finally SB and Pat go out to Sandy's to get rid of their face freezes. LULZ NO. She just made it EVEN WORSE. SpongeBob goes out to the KK and tries to hide his new, disturbing, face from Krabs and Squidward. When they finally see it, IT INFECTS THEM. Krabs and Squidward didn't even deserve to get the faces out of nowhere, when they made no funny faces at all. Overall, unoriginal plot, disturbing animation and unfunny.
Face_freeze_group.jpg
Pure beauty.

Worst Character: SpongeBob and Patrick
Worst Quote: There's hardly any script, its just like spamming their faces every 5 seconds.
Worst Moment: When Squidward and Krabs get face freeze.

4.3/10.0
Awful

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
I'll do it because it's shorter better :D

If you like it then do Gary takes a bath instead

Gary_Takes_a_Bath.jpg

SpongeBob tries many things to get Gary to take a bath.

This episode was fast-paced, but it was only 6 minutes long. I like how they quickly show all the funny ways SpongeBob is trying to get Gary to take a bath from toys, a treasure map, and leapfrog. The end where SpongeBob was spitting water at Gary was funny because of all the puns :p
500px-Gary_(Gary_Takes_A_Bath).jpg

I really enjoyed this episode. SpongeBob was entertaining with his gimmicks to get Gary to take a bath. The treasure map was especially funny because of the steps being incorrect and the "Don't drop the soap"! gag, *wink wink* Gary was pretty funny with his neglectful sarcasm that only SpongeBob can identify, although it could be considered annoying once you watch the end. The puns towards the end where SpongeBob absorbed all the water and spat it at Gary were funny. I didn't like the ending, since SpongeBob really didn't deserve to get dirty, and meanwhile Gary never took a bath :T

Best Character: Gary
Best Quote: "Doubloons!" *Shows soap bars* "Don't drop 'em!" *winks*
Best Moment: Treasure map

8.8/10.0
Great episode!

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
StormAllenBryat said:
Do Hello Bikini Bottom please.
hellobikinibottom.jpg

In this episode, Colonel Carper signs SpongeBob and Squidward as a band, although their band ends up flopping.

This episode is all about music, really catchy music! Colonel Carper talks about the money during the first song sequence, alerting Krabs, and he takes over as their manager, to get money. They steal a school bus from Mrs. Puff and leave to preform at grocery stores, an elderly home and even take over Ned and the Needlefish's concert (Wigstruck, much?) After their failures, SpongeBob and Squidward sing the touching song "Never Give Up" and that brings a crowd of fans over.
spongebob-squarepants-on-tour-promo-178-clip.jpg

The first song "It's Hi-Tide Time to go on Tour!" was phenomenal not only was it very catchy, it's visuals and craziness in the video was also funny and entertaining, like Carper thinking in the mirror and the "Think" statue appears in the mirror and "You have no clue!" with Carper taking the word "CLUE" out of Mr. Krabs' hands. Even the small bits with Squidward's Clarinet and SpongeBob's Ukulele playing sound nice. The grocery store scene was one of my favorites also, I like the bottomites playing along with the song, it made it sound even better. The retirement home was also funny with the old man constantly yelling "TOO LOUD!" even though, SB and Squid's song got lower and lower until the completely stopped playing.
1254.png

Next, Our crew steals Ned and the Needlefish's gig at a concert. The crew receives hate and get chased off stage. Carper yells at Krabs after stealing Ned and the Needlefish's place. I liked how the spray painted "Losers" onto their bus and SpongeBob's "They went wild" and Squidward's "They're still going wild!" The fat free mini-tires were funny and Patrick eating the tire was... expected, actually. Next SB begins to sing "Never Give Up" in the middle of the desert. The song was inspirational and very nice. I liked that SB and Squid were well-liked after their new song. Squidward deserved to be liked, finally. In final, this episode was probably just about one of the greatest Post-Movie episodes yet. Only complaint is that SpongeBob was touchy and was obsessed with Squdward and looked like as if it was Season 6 (*cough*Aaron Springer*cough*)

Best Character: Squidward
Best Quote: "Let me guess, you ate the tires." "Wow, you're good at guessing!"
Best Moment: "It's Hi-Tide Time we go on Tour!"

9.5/10.0
Amazing

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
todd phillips said:
do good ol' whats his name.
whatshisname.JPG

Mr.Krabs challenges SpongeBob and Squidward that if they find out the name of every customer in the Krusty Krab, they will go on a free vacation.

This episode is another "SpongeBob can do everything good and Squidward sucks at it." Squidward, knows just about knows nobody's name, while SB has a WHOLE BOOK of people's names (creepy...) Squiddy steals the book and gets everybody's name, Now both of them just need to get one last person, but neither knows his name. Squidward goes insane and CHASES the dude throughout Bikini Bottom, trying to get his ID, to find his name.
Screen-335311.jpg

This episode is... wow... really purposeless. It had no humor at all, unless you are entertained by Squidward getting into trouble and going into jail. Most of it went fast, but it is only 7 minutes long anyways. But what's really bad about this episode is because IT'S NOT FUNNY. I mean at least some episodes try to be funny with gross-out humor, because kids like that, but this one was just Squidward stalking some guy to find his name for a vacation- I mean, if it was THAT good of a vacation, maybe, yes, I would want they're name. But no, our little cheap crustacean is cheap enough to make THE FLYER, I mean, we should've known that Krabs would never pay for that. Oh yeah... you were probably wondering who the guy yelling "WHAT'S IT TO YA?" to Squidward when he was trying to get his name...

MrwasgehtdasanFuehrerschein.jpg

imdone.gif

Worst Character: Mr. Krabs
Worst Quote: "Mr. What Zit Tooya?"
Worst Moment: The jail scene

5.7/10.0

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Christmas Milkmaid said:
Do Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 4.
Mermaid_Man_and_Barnacle_Boy_IV.jpg

In this episode, MermaidMan visits the Krusty Krab and leaves his utility belt behind, SpongeBob takes hold of the belt and begins to shrink people by accident

When MermaidMan and Barnacleboy order from the Krusty Krab, SpongeBob freaks out and attemps to get an autograph. They run away but SpongeBob noticed that MM has left his belt. He tries to return it, but tries it on and plays around with it, and begins to shrink everything. Squidward notices everything to be tiny. Squidward tires to call MM, but SB shrinks him so he can't. He goes to Patrick for help, and then starts to shrink him and the rest of the town.
mermaid-man-barnacle-boy-4-1.jpg

This episode was very good. It's also underrated on this site. SpongeBob running to get an autograph was funny and him shrinking at Krabby Patty for a bug to eat was also funny and cute. The part where he plays around with all the buttons and turn Squidward into insane things and even cutting him in half was pretty entertaining. The episode was very quotable with "It's set on "M" for mini, when it should be set to "W" for wumbo.", which is annoyingly overused but actually still a good line. I also like Pat playing with Squidward as an action figure. I also ship Pickle and Squidward (Squickle)
Squidward-3-spongebob-squarepants-23418069-500-318.gif
So cute! <3
He then shrinks Patrick and starts to freak out, which begins to shrink everybody in Bikini Bottom and sticks them in a jar, and eventually MM & BB themselves. Mermaidman ends up not even knowing how to unshrink everybody, which ends up in all the Bottomites GOING TO SPONGEBOB'S BODY AND DESTROYING HIS BODY PARTS which I found rather disturbing, because it's very painful when you think about it. I liked SB 's idea to make the city small, and giant Plankton at the end :p Very good episode, and rather underrated.

Best Character: Patrick
Best Quote: A tie between "For 65 years this belt has been saving the fall of nations...and pants!" and "There must be someone else who can help, someone smart and wise with years of life experience." "Patrick!" and "I wonder if a fall from this fall from this height would be enough to kill me."
Best Moment: The scene at Patrick's house

9.6/10.0
Amazing

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
spongebobfan64 said:
Can you do Idiot Box?
Idiot_Box.jpg

In this episode, SpongeBob and Patrick order a TV, but instead of using the TV, they use their imaginations and play in the box it came in.

At the beginning, one of the most moronic moments of SB and Patrick, they throw out a HUGE TV, and play in the box it came in instead. A classic moment in SpongeBob, the Imagination scene. Obviously the writers had a wide imagination if they had the idea somebody going to order a huge TV and just play with the box it came in.
20110913-082537.jpg

This episode was decent to me not the best of Pre-movie. Only a few parts were enjoyable such as when Squidward kicks the box, and theres an avalanche and when he just tapped the box, and there was a avalanche again. I also liked the insane noises coming from SB and Pat's imagination. Squidward sitting in the little box looked so stupid, it was funny. I also enjoyed when everything on TV was related to boxes :p Championship boxing! *Shows boxes bouncing off each-other* I also really loved the part when Squidward gets into the box and "drives" a racecar, when it was actually him getting picked up by a garbage truck. :p

Best Character: Squidward
Best Quote: "I couldn't afford anything this year, so I got you this box." "That's what I got you!"
Best Moment: Box TV

7.4/10.0
Decent

Sbmania22t said:
Do spongebob, you're fired!
yourefired.jpg

Mr. Krabs fires SpongeBob to save a nickel, so SpongeBob searches for a job elsewhere.

First off, we get a 3 minute filler of SpongeBob doing everyday normal duties at the Krusty Krab, this whole thing contributes nothing to the plot. Krabs walks out of his office and realizes if he fires SB, he can save one nickel. Yup, just 5 cents saved if SpongeBob, Krabs' best worker, is fired. This is awfully ridiculous of Krabs, and a major reason why he has become one of my least favorite characters- he puts money over his own friends and family. Then, we get a few corny puns with some good visual gags as SB gets fired. So basically, Krabs fired SB like twice, since SB acts like Krabs just fired him at first when he said it already. Spongey gets depressed and Pat comes in telling how fun it is to be unemployed. So apparently if you aren't getting payed and have no money to buy anything, that's great. SB and Patrick just do stupid crap for a bit until Patrick and Sandy tell him that he should go out and get a new career.
http://www.sbmania.net/pictures.php?img=kqQ78DbqKA8p7BxFf38QcBlyUgHJ2NX8DNLXeeCUMOo%3D
SpongeBob visits a wiener restaurant, a taco shop, a noodle shop, and a pizzeria, where all he does is using the foods that they sell but by adding a bun and making it similar to a Krabby Patty. This part was repetitive and even worse- rushed. Out of nowhere SB goes back home to feed Gary by making homemade SnailPo, which was mostly filler. Then the bosses of the restaurants previously take him back to their places, and then all the bosses begin to battle, trying to take SpongeBob back, until a Krabby Patty Man, WHO HAS TENTACLES (wow I wonder who the heck that was!) Beats up the other guys takes SB back to the KK, where it was a disaster. This plot was very predictable, I mean if you couldn't tell that SpongeBob was going to be rehired (keep in mind that this show was renewed for a 10th season, too.), I- I have no idea what is wrong with you. Also, it has been shown that Krabs in an awful cook.

Worst Character: Mr. Krabs
Worst Quote: "It turns out if I fire you, I can save one whole nickel!"
Worst Moment: The 3 minute filler at the beginning.

5.5/10.0

Back