Great things about the show : Main Characters

SpongeRoadie UK

Vomit Boy
So, yeah, after a long hiatus of making topics, I'm here to propose a topic to discuss our fellow friends in Bikini Bottom. cwn Once made a topic like this, but suprisingly, it has failed to attract members to replying and discussing. Which is sad. I wanted to bump, but it's been so long, and I don't want to get a warning (I'm a helpless seahorse!!

There are many things that made this show great, but for now, we'll focus on discussing the main cast.

The Characters

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
spongebob022708.jpg

The star of the show. Little Robbie (as I call him) comes from a loving family of two larger sponges that looks like cookies. He left home at the age of thirteen (according to his driving license) to make it as a fry cook. This teaches kids a rather legitimate lesson: desire to low wage heights and you'll be happy forever. For haters, Spongebob is known for two irritating traits: his laugh and his squeaky sounds (which only appeared on post movie). As such, he's actually a rather good benchmarker. He's kind, positive thinking, works hard, and never gives up. A perfect character!

PATRICK STAR

Patrick is Spongebob's best friend. His role is to put Spongebob into viewpoint, making kids believing, that outside the pineapple, there are more idiots. Next to this guy, Spongebob is Da Vinci. While Spongebob fails to utilize common sense, Patrick incredibly succeeds in coming up new, sophisticated and interesting ways of being dumb. He's the authority on stupidness, much like Piers Brosnan is the authority on getting chicks. Other than his cute obesity, laziness, and mental defectiveness, Patrick is a true member of Rednecks community. He lives and remains under a rock most of the time. But at the very end, he's friggin funny!

to-do-list-nothing.jpg

SQUIDWARD TENTACLES

Spongebob's other neighbor / best friend to his dismay. So Squidward isn't Spongebob's number one fan. He is, however, a reliable worker as well as a graceful dancer. Fore some reason, though, he is always there for the Krusty Krabs. No matter how much he suffers from his boss, the loan shark. His ballet is perfect, but sadly, Bottomites rather experince the gracefulness of a teenage sponge moping the stage. His main role to the show is being the total opposite of SpongeBob. Coming away as a sarcasmic old turd that does terrible at everything he thinks he does well. His arrogance grows at every minute. And his charm drops at every second. Next to living with hair, his dream is to move from his neighborhood as far as possible. Something he never succeed at. Mind you, he tried to move ONCE out of 13 years.

squid2.jpg

SANDY CHEEKS

SandyCheeks.jpg

Sandy is notable for being the only character on the show that has tomboy problems. We suppose the producers wanted to reach out into the land-mammal market with this one, or rather they run out of sea specieses to add as a main character. It wasn't weird enough having a whole crew of sea creatures to laugh at (Pressure). I don't know about you, but she seems to be hot. I'm sure deep in SpongeBob's mind, he's tempted to date her. But like I said, he can't utilize common sense. Anyway, she loves karate, is a scientist, and basically a pretty version of Ted Baxter. Her role has significantly rise in the newer episodes, thank god. Overall, proof that dogs and cats are overrated.

EUGENE KRABS

Spongebob's boss and professional money fetish. He owns the Krusty Krab. He's proud of himself in serving below-average food for above-average prices. A shrewd businessman, Krabs makes sure the Krusty Krab never lose profits. More importantly, he loves money like a smoker loves nicotine. He speaks with a pirate-like accent, and he loves money. He loves money, and has a whale daughter named Pearl.
It's difficult to grasp how a crustacean can father a whale, but it's clear the producers wanted us to imagine Krabs having the time of his life with a humpback. It's not a pretty sight, I'll tell you that much. Also, he loves money.

SHELDON PLANKTON

A formidable villian, potentially smaller than most of your wangs, whose devious plots strike disheartens into the hearts of fishes everywhere. Okay, I overreacted, there. Much like most villains in cartoons these days, Plankton's ultimate goal could unravel the very fabric of everything fishes know as he proceeds to destroy everything they don't really love when he finally captures the sacred and powerful undersea, sandwich. Only he does it funnier
As a final proof that the creators of SpongeBob can take nothing seriously, the main antagonist tries devious scientific plans as he ultiamtely struggles phisically and mentally to steal a burger. As a nerd, I'm not really TOO shock that he ended up tangling with a Mainframe he made himself. Pathetic.

Anyway, that's it for the main cast. Discuss them. Next, we'll discuss the show's main setting.

Thanks to spongepedia, spongebob wikia, fanfiction.net, cracked.com, wikipedia, and of course SBMANIA!

for sources.

So, yeah, after a long hiatus of making topics, I'm here to propose a topic to discuss our fellow friends in Bikini Bottom. cwn Once made a topic like this, but suprisingly, it has failed to attract members to replying and discussing. Which is sad. I wanted to bump, but it's been so long, and I don't want to get a warning (I'm a helpless seahorse!!

There are many things that made this show great, but for now, we'll focus on discussing the main cast.

The Characters

SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS
spongebob022708.jpg

The star of the show 1). Little Robbie (as I call him) comes from a loving family of two larger sponges that looks like cookies. He left home at the age of thirteen (according to his driving license) to make it as a fry cook. This teaches kids a rather legitimate lesson: desire to low wage heights and you'll be happy forever. For haters, Spongebob is known for two irritating traits: his laugh and his squeaky sounds (which only appeared on post movie). As such, he's actually a rather good benchmarker. He's kind, positive thinking, works hard, and never gives up. A perfect character!

PATRICK STAR

Patrick is Spongebob's best friend. His role is to put Spongebob into viewpoint, making kids believing, that outside the pineapple, there are more idiots. Next to this guy, Spongebob is Da Vinci. While Spongebob fails to utilize common sense, Patrick incredibly succeeds in coming up new, sophisticated and interesting ways of being dumb. He's the authority on stupidness, much like Piers Brosnan is the authority on getting chicks2.. Other than his cute obesity, laziness, and mental defectiveness, Patrick is a true member of Rednecks community. He lives and remains under a rock most of the time. But at the very end, he's friggin funny!

to-do-list-nothing.jpg

SQUIDWARD TENTACLES

Spongebob's other neighbor / best friend to his dismay. So Squidward isn't Spongebob's number one fan. He is, however, a reliable worker as well as a graceful dancer. Fore some reason, though, he is always there for the 3)Krusty Krabs. No matter how much he suffers from his boss, the loan shark. His ballet is perfect, but sadly, Bottomites rather experince the gracefulness of a teenage sponge moping the stage. His main role to the show is being the total opposite of SpongeBob. Coming away as a sarcasmic old turd that does terrible at everything he thinks he does well. His arrogance grows at every minute. And his charm drops at every second. Next to living with hair, his dream is to move from his neighborhood as far as possible. Something he never succeed at. Mind you, he tried to move ONCE out of 13 years.

squid2.jpg

SANDY CHEEKS

SandyCheeks.jpg

Sandy is notable for being the only character on the show that has tomboy problems. We suppose the producers wanted to reach out into the land-mammal market with this one, or rather they run out of sea specieses to add as a main character. It wasn't weird enough having a whole crew of sea creatures to laugh at (Pressure). I don't know about you,4) but she seems to be hot. I'm sure deep in SpongeBob's mind, he's tempted to date her. But like I said, he can't utilize common sense. Anyway, she loves karate, is a scientist, and basically a pretty version of Ted Baxter. Her role has significantly rise in the newer episodes, thank god. Overall, proof that dogs and cats are overrated.

EUGENE KRABS

Spongebob's boss and5) professional money fetish. He owns the Krusty Krab. He's proud of himself in serving below-average food for above-average prices. A shrewd businessman, Krabs makes sure the Krusty Krab never lose profits. More importantly, he loves money like a smoker loves nicotine. He speaks with a pirate-like accent, and he loves money. He loves money, and has a whale daughter named Pearl.
It's difficult to grasp how a crustacean can father a whale, but it's clear the producers wanted us to imagine Krabs having the time of his life with a humpback. It's not a pretty sight, I'll tell you that much. Also, he loves money.

SHELDON PLANKTON

A formidable villian, 6) potentially smaller than most of your wangs, whose devious plots strike disheartens into the hearts of fishes everywhere. Okay, I overreacted, there. Much like most villains in cartoons these days, Plankton's ultimate goal could unravel the very fabric of everything fishes know as he proceeds to destroy everything they don't really love when he finally captures the sacred and powerful undersea, sandwich. Only he does it funnier
As a final proof that the creators of SpongeBob can take nothing seriously, the main antagonist tries devious scientific plans as he ultiamtely struggles phisically and mentally to steal a burger. As a nerd, I'm not really TOO shock that he ended up tangling with a Mainframe he made himself. Pathetic.

Anyway, that's it for the main cast. Discuss them. Next, we'll discuss the show's main setting.

Thanks to spongepedia, spongebob wikia, fanfiction.net, cracked.com, wikipedia, and of course SBMANIA!

for sources.

1) best nickname evah
2) best description evah
3) *Krab
4) First you call 8-year-old spelling creative, now you think of animals as a fetish. Did you drink too much soda this morning? :p
5) Pretty sad :/
6) That was completely and utterly necessary to know @_@

Back