Photo

SpongeBob Movie 2 - confirmed! *SPOILERS*

SOOW

• Please log in to reply
2984 replies to this topic

#1151 SpongeCob

THATS NO GOOD. Y'know, DONKEY KONG, you're stupid, you're ignorant and you're really GEY. First, you should really drink lots of toxic chemicals and GOTTA HELP and burn your face. Most important, YOU MUST DIE!!

• Members
  • 2801 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 05:38 PM

Spongebob CGI footage leaked.

Oh, I remember that video when I was like....a baby.

It's pretty stupid for you to like it just because of some information on this unreleased movie.

That....

.....I don't even...

what?

#1152 Patrick-Man!

Imitation Krab

• Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:05 PM

..why are some people so judgemental...the whole plot hasn't been released yet. the teaser hasn't been released yet. don't judge something before you know more or at least see the movie. im sure there's more to the plot then just a pirate stealing a patty. I love how how the films looking so far. i love the kung fu panda writers are writing the movie. i love whats going on. and i cant wait for the TEASER

#1153 SpongeCob

THATS NO GOOD. Y'know, DONKEY KONG, you're stupid, you're ignorant and you're really GEY. First, you should really drink lots of toxic chemicals and GOTTA HELP and burn your face. Most important, YOU MUST DIE!!

• Members
  • 2801 posts

Posted 03 June 2014 - 08:27 PM

looks kinda fake to me.

Wow, you really think so?

#1154 DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

• Admins
  • 9319 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:06 AM

POPULAR

People are allowed to be put off by what they've heard so far the same as people are allowed to be excited. If you disagree with somebody, by all means explain why, but nobody is "wrong" for having an opinion.

#1155 BrickSponge2015

YEAH WELL THAT'S CALLED BEGINNER'S LUCK

• Members
  • 3166 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:47 AM

People are allowed to be put off by what they've heard so far the same as people are allowed to be excited. If you disagree with somebody, by all means explain why, but nobody is "wrong" for having an opinion.

I want to like this post 50 times, but I can't. 

#1156 Whatsittoya

Part Computer Or Something

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 08:59 AM

When some kind of teaser appears, or when the movie comes out, people will start to say they love it.

Anyways, it isn't new. Many movies do that. Have some people create the story and they find a group of writers to create the dialogue for the film.

How do you know? Did you see the teaser? That's the problem. You guys worship this movie. It can be good or very bad stop saying it will be good when we see the teaser cause we don't know.

#1157 BrickSponge2015

YEAH WELL THAT'S CALLED BEGINNER'S LUCK

• Members
  • 3166 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 09:01 AM

How do you know? Did you see the teaser? That's the problem. You guys worship this movie. It can be good or very bad stop saying it will be good when we see the teaser cause we don't know.

Please read this post again.

#1158 Team Azula

Half-Blood Wizard

• Members
  • 5763 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:19 AM

So I have not been here in a while and I don'y want to go back through the topic. Have they started to work on the non-live action parts.

#1159 DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

• Admins
  • 9319 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

So I have not been here in a while and I don'y want to go back through the topic. Have they started to work on the non-live action parts.

Yes. The CG is being done by a company in Australia and the 2D is being done by Rough Draft Studios (same people who animate the episodes and the first movie). 

#1160 Team Azula

Half-Blood Wizard

• Members
  • 5763 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:05 PM

CG as in CGL? Or something else?

#1161 President Squidward

england is my providence

• Clips Mods
  • 12517 posts
  • Location:Seriously ? with spong bob way ! Limited t-shirts !! Buy now !

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:18 PM

CG as in CGL? Or something else?

You mean CG-I? :P Yes, that's what they're doing.

#1162 Team Azula

Half-Blood Wizard

• Members
  • 5763 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 12:26 PM

Well I hope it is better than Arthur's Last Pal it was good but the CGI made me not like it.

#1163 E.V.I.L

I <3 ooooooofy

• Members
  • 17640 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

Well I hope it is better than Arthur's Last Pal it was good but the CGI made me not like it.

Arthur

CGI'D

WHy

Would

they

do 

that

0_O

#1164 SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan

• Friends
  • 4707 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:50 PM

Arthur

CGI'D

WHy

Would

they

do 

that

0_O

Because some companies seem to think CGI is the answer to every animated movie these days, even if the characters worked perfectly in 2D

#1165 E.V.I.L

I <3 ooooooofy

• Members
  • 17640 posts

Posted 04 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

Because some companies seem to think CGI is the answer to every animated movie these days, even if the characters worked perfectly in 2D

"Let's use a graduated ND on a perfectly exposed scene har har har"

#1166 [Guest_Lor McQuarry]

• Guests

Posted 04 June 2014 - 07:27 PM

Don't worry. If my shows Percy's Farm, Chip and Kevin, Inspector LaRue and Shackleford, and Seymour and Tito becomes that successful, I'm gonna make a big 2D film based on one of them. That'll show those people stuck with doing only movies in CGI. People need to wake up and smell the kibble. They must see the joys of 2D and the wonders it brought us. And guess what? They're now making CGI/Live Action movies featuring Hong Kong Phooey, Tom and Jerry, Clifford the Big Red Dog, and Pink Panther. Those movies ruins the good name of those wonderful shows. CGI is getting so mediocre. In other words, I hope this is fairly successful but does not kill of the entire franchise.

#1167 Whatsittoya

Part Computer Or Something

• Members
  • 211 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 05:03 PM

I think the lego movie will be better than this. Yes it was weird but it still had a compelling story. Really? Spongebob cgi turning into a superhero to defeat a pirate who stole the krab by patty. It sounds like the premise for a post-movie ep written by Zeus C. and Casey. A

#1168 Sweat

Krabby Patty Burglar

• Members
  • 3782 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:19 PM

I think the lego movie will be better than this. Yes it was weird but it still had a compelling story. Really? Spongebob cgi turning into a superhero to defeat a pirate who stole the krab by patty. It sounds like the premise for a post-movie ep written by Zeus C. and Casey. A

Well to be honest, I saw the trailer and info about the Lego Movie and found it cheesy and then watched it and then found out it was amazing. I'm just gonna keep the same logic with how the SB Movie 2 is turning out,

Edited by Halibut, 06 June 2014 - 06:20 PM.

#1169 E.V.I.L

I <3 ooooooofy

• Members
  • 17640 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:47 PM

Well, regardless of what you think, the movie is coming out on Feb 6th now?

#1170 Sailor Girl Charli

Green with Envy

• Members
  • 4384 posts

Posted 06 June 2014 - 06:50 PM

Well, regardless of what you think, the movie is coming out on Feb 6th now?

Yes it is! And that's good. 

#1171 léo elbarto

Imitation Krab

• Members
  • 178 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:30 PM

POPULAR

yeah, because spongebob and patrick driving a hamburger car to get a crown back from a sadistic deep sea diver before being brought back home by david Hasselhoff sounded so "dolphin noise" much like a good premise

#1172 Grubby Grouper

oce

• Friends
  • 1490 posts

Posted 07 June 2014 - 02:55 PM

yeah, because spongebob and patrick driving a hamburger car to get a crown back from a sadistic deep sea diver before being brought back home by david Hasselhoff sounded so "dolphin noise" much like a good premise

...that was actually the best response to this stupid debate that I have ever heard. Most responses are people repeating themselves but you made it sound completely correct. That description made it sound like they used stupid humor and nothing made sense but obviously it worked in the first movie. This plot will sound a lot better once we get more of it

#1173 TropicalNards112233

Frozen Cephalopod

• Members
  • 2491 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:42 AM

Arthur

CGI'D

WHy

Would

they

do 

that

0_O

https://www.youtube....h?v=Om0V7D-6tBg

I'm gonna go shoot myself now.

#1174 ℳѦḓℱґℯ∂

ooooooofy day

• Members
  • 1312 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:46 AM

https://www.youtube....h?v=Om0V7D-6tBg

I'm gonna go shoot myself now.

The real show isn't much better, honestly.

Edited by Ohad, 08 June 2014 - 10:46 AM.

#1175 E.V.I.L

I <3 ooooooofy

• Members
  • 17640 posts

Posted 08 June 2014 - 10:52 AM

That sounds like something I'd randomly churn out when posting random things :P

11 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users