SpongeBob Comics Discussion

• Please log in to reply
705 replies to this topic

#651 President Squidward

DAY 6... #DRAWSQUIDWARDMIKE2K17

• Clips Mods
  • 11,841 posts

Posted 10 August 2016 - 02:38 PM

If Squidward Symphony is just the same "Squidward plays clarinet terribly" cliché, I'm not buying the comics anymore. They started out great but then they just started the follow the same formulas and it gets really old.
  • BrickSponge2015 likes this

#652 DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

• Admins
  • 9,313 posts

Posted 24 August 2016 - 09:25 AM

Q22qaLM.jpg

SPONGEBOB COMICS #62

(W) Jay Lender, David DeGrand, James Kolchaka

(A) Jacob Chabot, David DeGrand, Hilary Barta

(CA) George O’Connor

Squidward is determined to educate those morons SpongeBob and Patrick about the glories of classic myths and legends. What could possibly go wrong? It’s not like evil spirits in the Bikini Bottom Museum of (Not Actually) History could possess Patrick and make him take on qualities of destructive deities from world mythology, right? Also, see SpongeBob take in an exile from King Neptune’s court! Learn about sea monsters of fact and fable! And thrill to a battle of the beards as King Neptune takes on the Flying Dutchman!

In Shops: Nov 09, 2016
SRP: $3.99

• Invincibubble likes this

#653 Zimmy11

Soufflé Squid

• Members
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 10 September 2016 - 06:38 PM

Just wondering, what's everyone's favourite cover so far?

#654 ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini

• Admins
  • 22,234 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:52 PM

Need cover #63 :druggedkrabs:

#655 President Squidward

DAY 6... #DRAWSQUIDWARDMIKE2K17

• Clips Mods
  • 11,841 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 07:25 PM

SPONGEBOB-COMICS-63.jpg

SpongeBob Comics #63

(W) Gregg Schigiel, David Lewman (A) Vincent DePorter (A/CA) Gregg Schigiel

“Who Is Mermaid Girl?” Part 1 of 2. Sandy and SpongeBob set out to discover the identity of the mysterious Mermaid Girl-a plucky heroine who has aided Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy for years. But first they have to confront the deadly, non-dexterous Hammerhands Shark! Also, Mr. Krabs tricks Patrick and SpongeBob into cutting his mother’s terrifying lawn in “Mama Trauma”. Plus: Meet SpongeBob’s new imaginary friend – courtesy of your real friend James Kochalka (Quit Your Job) – and check out Patrick’s horrifying new look, as designed by David DeGrand (Garfield, Uncle Grampa).

In Shops: Dec 14, 2016

when are we going to get that christmas issue

Edited by President Squidward, 26 September 2016 - 07:26 PM.

• Spongy272 and Invincibubble like this

#656 Zimmy11

Soufflé Squid

• Members
  • 1,165 posts

Posted 27 September 2016 - 01:11 AM

Probably some member of Mermaidman's family I think

#657 SpongeBob Tenticals

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 02 October 2016 - 06:55 PM

Can somebody summarize this comic?

Attached Files

Edited by SpongeBob tenticals, 02 October 2016 - 06:55 PM.

#658 DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

• Admins
  • 9,313 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 09:54 AM

SPONGEBOB-COMICS-64.jpg

SPONGEBOB COMICS #64

(W) Joey Weiser, Gregg Schigiel (A) Carolyn Nowak, Gregg Schigiel (CA) Joey Weiser

What’s SpongeBob to do when a litter of six baby snails is left meowing and hungry on his pineapple’s doorstep? And what’s Gary to do when all of SpongeBob’s time is taken up by the cuddly critters? Find out in “Litter Box Blues,” featuring the art of Ignatz Award-nominee Carolyn Nowack. Plus, in “Who Is Mermaid Girl?” (Part 2), SpongeBob and Sandy are getting closer to the truth about Mermaid Girl’s identity – and the final clue lies in a legendary lost episode of the “Mermaid Man” television show!

In Shops: Jan 11, 2017

#659 Invincibubble

Krabby Patty Perfectionist

• Members
  • 1,475 posts

Posted 19 October 2016 - 01:15 PM

What’s SpongeBob to do when a litter of six baby snails is left meowing and hungry on his pineapple’s doorstep? 

Isn't that basically the plot of "Sanctuary!"? 

#660 Spongy272

Imitation Krab

• Members
  • 197 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:01 PM

o.o!!!!!!!!!!That seems so interesting!

#661 Amiaprettygirl

I love the sponge! I need the sponge! ;)

• Members
  • 1,117 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 10:50 PM

Can somebody summarize this comic?

The pirates are seliberating the 50th spongebob comic and accidentally drop a sign that says "Happy 50, SpongeBob" in the water. Spongebob and Patrick find it and Spongebob starts to believe he's 50 years old and he starts acting old.
  • TheJasbre202 likes this

#662 DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

• Admins
  • 9,313 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 09:07 AM

SPONGEBOB-COMICS-65.jpg

SPONGEBOB COMICS #65

(W) Derek Drymon, Jay Lender (A) Vincent DePorter (A/CA) Jacob Chabot

Nobody calls Sandy Cheeks a “tenderfoot” – but when the gauntlet is thrown by SpongeBob and Patrick, she’s on a tear to prove she’s the most rugged outdoors-squirrel in the seven seas! It’s great fun until a certain underwater volcano catches her eye. Then, in “Plankton’s Imagination,” SpongeBob takes pity on that poor tiny terror Plankton and teaches him the joys of inspiration and creativity. But is that a good idea? Plus: fun facts about real plankton from Maris Wicks (Coral Reefs), SpongeFunnies by James Kochalka (Glorkian Warrior), and more!

In Shops: Feb 08, 2017

#663 Simon

Flappyjam

• Members
  • 300 posts

Posted 04 December 2016 - 08:01 AM

Looks nice!

#664 Ol Bold and Brash

probably = prOBABly

• Members
  • 5,562 posts

Posted 20 December 2016 - 08:40 AM

SPONGEBOB-COMICS-64.jpg

SPONGEBOB COMICS #64

(W) Joey Weiser, Gregg Schigiel (A) Carolyn Nowak, Gregg Schigiel (CA) Joey Weiser

What’s SpongeBob to do when a litter of six baby snails is left meowing and hungry on his pineapple’s doorstep? And what’s Gary to do when all of SpongeBob’s time is taken up by the cuddly critters? Find out in “Litter Box Blues,” featuring the art of Ignatz Award-nominee Carolyn Nowack. Plus, in “Who Is Mermaid Girl?” (Part 2), SpongeBob and Sandy are getting closer to the truth about Mermaid Girl’s identity – and the final clue lies in a legendary lost episode of the “Mermaid Man” television show!

In Shops: Jan 11, 2017

Nyan SpongeBob :hehe:

#665 DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

• Admins
  • 9,313 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:32 AM

FCBD17_S_United-Plankton-SpongeBob-Frees

SPONGEBOB FREESTYLE FUNNIES — FCBD 2017 EDITION

(W) Jay Lender, James Kochalka (A) Jacob Chabot, James Kochalka (CA) R. Sikoryak

Once again United Plankton will present a full issue of original stories by the great crew of SpongeBob Comics cartoonists. The lead story will feature Mr. Krabs and SpongeBob excited at the prospect of a comic book giveaway — but their plans go awry. Plus other stories by James Kochalka, Maris Wicks, and more.

SPONGEBOB-COMICS-66.jpg

SPONGEBOB COMICS #66

(W) Derek Drymon, David Lewman (A) Scott Roberts (A/CA) Jerry Ordway

Pencils the Pirate, the buccaneer who draws all yer fav’rit SpongeBob funnies, has gone mad, and two pirate fans must track down the wayward artist to get their grimy paws on the latest comic starring their favorite sea sponge! It’s a tale of treasure and betrayal with amazing art by Jerry Ordway (Superman, Avengers) and Dave DeGrand (MAD, Garfield). Also: SpongeBob terrifies Bikini Bottom with his remote-controlled Mermaid Man action figure, a snooty sponge visits from another dimension, and we all learn some freaky facts about the history of swimming!

In Shops: Mar 08, 2017

#666 Ol Bold and Brash

probably = prOBABly

• Members
  • 5,562 posts

Posted 21 December 2016 - 08:34 AM

That looks interesting :P

#667 DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

• Admins
  • 9,313 posts

Posted 20 January 2017 - 02:05 PM

Preview pages of FCBD 2017.

• spongedude, Invincibubble and Ol Bold and Brash like this

#668 Ol Bold and Brash

probably = prOBABly

• Members
  • 5,562 posts

Posted 23 January 2017 - 07:47 AM

Preview pages of FCBD 2017.

This looks good :binoculars:

#669 DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.

• Admins
  • 9,313 posts

Posted 25 January 2017 - 09:56 AM

SPONGEBOB-COMICS-67.jpg

SPONGEBOB COMICS #67

(W) Derek Drymon, David DeGrand (A) Jerry Ordway (A/CA) David DeGrand

In “Sandwich Panic,” Patrick and SpongeBob discover a hipster cafe with artisanal, locally-sourced sandwiches that are more delicious than Krabby Patties! SpongeBob must stop this upstart eatery, even if it means teaming up with the nefarious Plankton! And in part 2 of “Lost Booty” freebooters Fanboy Beard and Deckhand Dottie continue their mad race to track down the lost SpongeBob comic by the Mad Pirate Pencils! All this plus “SpongeFunnies” by James Kochalka, facts about pirate pets, and more!

In Shops: Apr 12, 2017

#670 fitzftw

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 January 2017 - 10:01 PM

SPONGEBOB-COMICS-TP-VOL-01-SILLY-SEA-STO

SPONGEBOB COMICS TP VOL 01 SILLY SEA STORIES

FEB171443
(W) Stephen Hillenburg, Derek Drymon, Chris Duffy, David Lewman, Corey Barba, Robert Leighton, Scott Shaw, Chuck Dixon, Maris Wicks, James Kochalka, Scott Roberts, Julie Winterbottom, Israel Sanchez (A) Gregg Schigiel, Nate Neal, Jacob Chabot, Vincent DePorter, James Kochalka, Corey Barba, Israel Sanchez
Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? SpongeBob SquarePants! SpongeBob Comics: Silly Sea Stories is a collection of previously published material specially curated by SpongeBob creator Stephen Hillenburg and some of the biggest names in comics. Silly Sea Stories includes short, self-contained classic SpongeBob stories. The book brings together the main characters and the rest of the undersea cast that fans know and love – all in an exciting new comic book adventure. Includes “Off Day,” “Picture It,” “Flotsam and Jetsam: The Aquatic Sponge,” “Great Grandma,” “PatStar NoPants,” “The Krusty Nabbed!,” “Split Decision,” “Join the Krusty Klub,” “Monkey Sea, Monkey Do!,” “Where’s Penny?,” and several more stories!
In Shops: May 03, 2017
SRP: $10.95

SPONGEBOB-COMICS-TP-VOL-02-AQUATIC-ADVEN

SPONGEBOB COMICS TP VOL 02 AQUATIC ADVENTURERS UNITE

FEB171444
(W) Stephen Hillenburg, Derek Drymon, Robert Leighton, Chuck Dixon, James Kochalka, Jay Lender, David Lewman, Maris Wicks, Gregg Schigiel, Israel Sanchez (A) Derek Drymon, Mark Martin, Ramona Fradon, Hilary Barta, James Kochalka, Jacob Chabot, Gregg Schigiel, Jay Lender, Vincent DePorter, Maris Wicks, Israel Sanchez
SpongeBob Comics: Aquatic Adventurers, Unite! is a collection of previously published material specially curated by SpongeBob creator Stephen Hillenburg, working with some of the biggest names in comics. Each book in the series includes more than 10 original short, self-contained stories featuring the main cast of characters-SpongeBob, Patrick, Mr. Krabs, Sandy Cheeks, Squidward, Plankton, Mermaid Man, and Barnacle Boy-and the rest of the undersea cast that fans know and love, all in new adventures and art styles not seen in the television or film series. This second book in the series focuses on stories about superheroes, from original Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy stories to SpongeBob and Patrick saving the day.
In Shops: May 03, 2017
SRP: $10.95

Hope you all enjoy this post! I'm new here!  :coolio: 

• Invincibubble, Ol Bold and Brash and Amiaprettygirl like this

#671 fitzftw

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 29 January 2017 - 11:27 PM

This is the best place to get all the updates on the Spongebob comics each month. http://www.firstcomi...-solicitations/

on twitter @FirstComicNews https://twitter.com/FirstComicsNews they post them up before anyone else! Not only that but they do this for every comic publisher this is definitely my go to place to find out what's coming soon. CHECK IT OUT!  :coolio:

Who is excited for when we get a peek at what the 2017 SpongeBob Freestyle Funnies issue #5 is going to look like and the summary???!! :hiya:

#672 Ol Bold and Brash

probably = prOBABly

• Members
  • 5,562 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 05:52 AM

Welcome to SpongeBuddy Mania, enjoy your stay

And I see you like SpongeBob comics :D
  • fitzftw likes this

#673 fitzftw

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 January 2017 - 02:13 PM

Thanks a bunch! I do love the Spongebob comics!! I have every single one, all freestyle funnies, and all free comic book days. Hopefully those links and info I provided in my last post you can enjoy.

Edited by fitzftw, 30 January 2017 - 02:14 PM.

#674 JalecoChicaTaitoSpongebob

Chase No Face

• Banished
  • 751 posts

Posted 05 February 2017 - 10:11 AM

Comic #65 should be out this soon.

#675 fitzftw

Baby Clam

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 February 2017 - 01:17 PM

Comic #65 should be out this soon.

Yeah the 8th! I'll be getting mine this friday, can't wait!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)