Family Guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkei

Porous Freak
Good show, believe it or not. The new season has been really awful so far though.

bookgirl

Read a book
Yeah it is a good show but I don't think the new season is that bad. My favorite episode in this season so far is not all dogs go to heaven. I thought the ending was hysterical.

bookworm

Vacant Tomb
I admit too that this season is not that great but its ok. I really like Fox-y LAdy

Spongefifi

Derpina
I love Family Guy and all, but this season haven't been too good, I mean "The Juice is Loose" has to be the worst episode ever. But I did enjoy most of the new episodes, but the quality has decreased incredibly. Shame...

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
I've heard a lot of people don't like the show after it came back from hiatus. I, personally, love it. I laugh a lot in each episode (except for this season). It's excellent.

Arkei

Porous Freak
I love Family Guy and all, but this season haven't been too good, I mean "The Juice is Loose" has to be the worst episode ever.
Definitely. Especially how they used a three minute Conway Twitty cutaway just to take up time.

Spongefifi

Derpina
I love Family Guy and all, but this season haven't been too good, I mean "The Juice is Loose" has to be the worst episode ever.
Definitely. Especially how they used a three minute Conway Twitty cutaway just to take up time.
ugh, yeah, don't remind me! And this one was like the third time they did it and if it wasn't funny the first time, what makes them think it was going to be funny this time? Plus there was that part of Peter just wondering around, pointless too :P

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
I just started getting into this show. It really is pretty funny.

If only my dad woke up and realized I'm a teenager now, I could get into it more. :P

I wonder how'd he react when I tell him that I understand all the jokes on this show. ;)

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
I never really got into this show, to be honest. I am more a South Park / Simpsons kind of guy.

bookworm

Vacant Tomb
Oh yes Conway Twitty. I hated that bit so much. The only good thing about that episode is when Stewie was on the roof and that reference to Back to the Future. That was so AWESOME.

iPlankton

The Original Single-Celled Organism
I like this show, but don't watch it much.
I think it's way better than "South Park", and "The Simpsons". They might be alright, but I don't watch them enough to know.

TheShadowKiller

pain is good exercise folks remember it.
After The Juice Is Loose Family Guy should never air new episodes again that epyy was just awful. There are no opinions for this it was just plain torture.

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
I really love this show, but I need to watch more episodes. @_@

Has anyone noticed that Stewie is probably related to Arnold from "Hey Arnold!"?

Pokewhizkid123

Moby Dollar
I love this show! Bought "The Courtship of Stewie's Father" for my iPod earlier today as it's my favourite episode out of what I've seen. The Michael Jackson thing had me in stitches, but Herbert gave me the shivers. Lmao. :P

bookgirl

Read a book
Last night's episode was funny. When I was watching the beginning of the episode I was like "How did this lead to pot?" I loved the song. It was so catchy

bookworm

Vacant Tomb
I agree the song was amazing. I really enjoyed the episode. One of the best ones in this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back