The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
Personally, I can't wait. I think the plot is great. Plankton may have finally thought of a scheme evil enough to steal the Krabby Patty secret formula. As of today, only 225 more days.
cool.gif

You can watch the first trailer here, and the second trailer here

News, info, and others about the movie can be found at The Movie page.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
The movie needs to hurry up and get here. Why Thanksgiving B) Why not Summer B) That way it gets more money and kids can see it a lot.

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
I disagree. Thanksgiving is still a good time to release the movie. Besides, we don't want the movie to be rushed, we want it to be as good as possible, right? It also gives Nick more time to promote the movie, without having everything crammed together.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Yeah but when it comes out on Thanksgiving, I think it won't get as much money as it would if it was in summer cause kids dont have school for 2 months but Thanksgiving to Christmas...plus Christmas break. Hmmm...I'll stop talking now

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
They probable will. I think the first two are just teaser trailers, so we should expect a theatrical trailer sometime soon, hopefully.

The first trailer is funny B) B)
I let my dad watch some episodes but he still thinks it's weird! :) But my mom likes it though B) I like spongebob soooo much my dad goes nuts when i talk about it. B) B)

ssj4gogita4 said:
Haha...do it! It'll work or you can always fill the whole house with Spongebob stuff
Yeah!!! I have some spongebob stuff already.... :P :lol: Sometimes i call my dad squidward because he's so grumpy! ;) B) B) But I'm soooo glad my mom likes spongebob, because if she didn't we wouldn't be going to the movie!!!!! :D B)

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Sweet! You're mom likes it! My family thinks I'm nutz. They just cant admit it that it is funny. My bro likes some episodes but then also he calls me a weirdo

Back