TTS = MEANIE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
Yesterday, TTS made a forum. He posted it yesterday. I was tring to get a flash code to put on the forum to get it so you can play flash files using BBCode. TTS said, "Don't act like an administrator. I may not allow flash because of the viriuses in them." I then asked him, "Does that mean it's a no?" He was so busy, he didn't care, so he didn't answer. I said to myself, "I guess that's a yes."

When I got home today at 4:00 PM (EST), I was doing regionals at our school's band. TTS had made me just a plain member now. He then said, "I stripped your mod status because you were acting like an admin." In addition to that, he suspended me for 2 days and changed my name to "belindafan80".

I don't know why he did this, but now I'm really upset. He claims that "gdark" (Perch Perkins) agreed with him about this decision. I know Perch didn't agree to this because I've known him longer than TTS had. I know he wouldn't do that without both stories. So, that was a lie.

Now because this happened... I feel so embarased. I may (most likely yes) quit SBMania if this doesn't change. THIS INCLUDES the series. If I quit SBMania, the series won't get started, and I'm just going to a forum that he can't get into. The Sims 2's official forum.

For now on, my decision is clear. I am in my music videos I will do with my mac, I will put "TTS SUCKS" in there somewhere. He's always doing this to me.

Please tell me what to do :)

The Purple Jigglypuff

Jiggly Puff!
Thats what happens when you make a forum.I got frustrated alot so I quit doing that crap.TTS shoundn't be so mean though.You shouln't feel sad because of a member that you don't even know in real life.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
If I quit SBMania, the series won't get started,
Just because something didn't go your way, you are threatening all the members of SBM with this? You are just trying to get every member to agree with you... :)

BTW, I told you that you shouldn't act like an administrator. That's why I kinda was a little shaky trying to add you as a moderator. You are always like that.

You were abusing what you had. You wanted to be an admin - not a mod. That's why I picked Perch Perkins to be an admin and not you. You would of completely destroyed the forums.

BTW, belindafan80 was a joke. You don't listen to Hilary Duff anymore, so I changed it. It was Perch Perkins' idea. Just ask him.

And, I do not suck. You do. You have anger issues. Look at your post again. You are threatening the members of SBM as well. I don't think you should push out your anger on SBM. Just because something didn't go your way, doesn't mean you have to take it out on all of us. You're always like that. You ALWAYS want it your way. Even mom and dad know. Trust me. They told me that IN PERSON.

And, also, you said, "I'm quitting the series." No you aren't. The animation software is for Windows, and luckily I am going to be the one with Windows. So stop threatening us.

Thanks.
The TattleTale Strangler

Thats what happens when you make a forum.I got frustrated alot so I quit doing that crap.TTS shoundn't be so mean though.You shouln't feel sad because of a member that you don't even know in real life.
I wasn't. You don't know me well enough, do you?

Developer of Awesomeness
LISTEN TO HIM?!?!?!?!?!?!

HE'S TELLING 100% LIES! I'M FINISHED WITH DOING FORUMS! I'M USUALLY THE PEACEFUL ONE. I'M USUALLY MAKING MYSELF BE NICE

I'VE READ 6 ANGER BOOKS ON HOW TO AVOID ANGER. I'M SICK OF HIM MAKING ME FEEL LIKE THIS! I'M NOT TRING TO THREATEN YOU PEOPLE, BUT I JUST FEEL LIKE QUITTING ALL FORUMS FOR NOW!
nonono.gif

Developer of Awesomeness
TTS is CHA right now...

and it's working...

He doesn't care if I die... he won't go to my funeral. I know he won't care. If you people of SBMania won't do anything about it, I will. I will start to distroy his life for now on.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
TTS is CHA right now...
Okay... you just told me in r/l CHA is a word you made up. Too bad, it's used in Cha, Cha, Cha :tongue:

He doesn't care if I die... he won't go to my funeral. I know he won't care. If you people of SBMania won't do anything about it, I will. I will start to distroy his life for now on.
Okay. Three things:

1. You are nuts.
2. You misspelled "destroy"
3. What do you mean I won't go to your funeral? :)
4. Get a life, you cheap

:) Uh... for the safety of our younger internet surfers, TTS will not continue on what he is saying. *slowly backs away*

Mothra

Billy Bighands
For now on, my decision is clear. I am in my music videos I will do with my mac, I will put "TTS SUCKS" in there somewhere. He's always doing this to me.
*holing pitchfork and roll of tape* I can help you. I hate TTS more than you do. I hate him like the plague.

Umm....If you go on the Exchange, can you also go onto Mod The Sims 2? I hear they have better clothes there than the Exchange, and I want someone to try out my clothes to make sure they work (and for pictures).

To TTS: Big fat
orly.jpg

EDIT: Oops. Link broke.

TattleTale Strangler

Normality Impaired
Okay, that's it. Mothra, I'm ignoring you. MDPP, you're gonna get {Pwn'd.} get mom gets home. I told her everything.

SpongeAngl

SpongeMario! :P
Fighting does not solve the problem.
You two should apologize to each other for what happened in this topic.
MDPP,you may wanna apologize for starting this topic and TTS for making MDPP start such a topic.
I feel very emotional and i don't like it when you all get in a fight.
TTS isn't that mean sometimes.You all may wanna keep your opinions to yourself
and put on what's better for others because they feel as good for themselves as you do to yourself.
I wish someone can just lock this topic right now because this is stupid.
hurting/offending people is not good to them.If you jump into their shoes,than you do know how they are feeling at the moment.
oh,wow.thinking and typing this sure waisted my time if I can now type something joyful.

Ocean Man

search:party:animal
No, MDPP. Don't leave. :lol: You both can apologize to each other and that might do something. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back