YouTubers you miss

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Aye aye, SBM!

In our times on the internet, we have all liked YouTubers- that one day, just vanish off the face of the place. Whether it be copyright violations, terminations, closures, deletion of videos, newer channels, or just abandoned, this is a place to share many YouTube channels that were.

I'll start with MasterOfTheXP. Five years ago, he was one of my favorite channels on YouTube, but TF2 happened and he slowly shed his tech image. His website(s) went, his cool tech stuff and downloads went, his social networks went, and of course, all those videos went. He now only has a handful of Team Fortress 2 videos (which I do not care about) and has basically disabled comments. All he really has is a Steam account as well.

I may soon show you more of my favorite YouTubers that have fallen by the wayside... which are too many to count. Anyways, get going!

Illiniguy34

That Reviewing Guy
Hold on, I got this.
B4MesE5IUAAKw-K.jpg

Cha

I love SBM
Sloth65 and Aliantos Edits.

Mikeyspiky200

He made awesome videos (including an epic Action 52 review and a Friday video vlog series.) Sadly, he hasn't uploaded a video since December 2009 and he hasn't visited YouTube since June 2013.

PinkPearl

insert title here
There was this one guy called MammaMia19 who did awesome Wii and Mario game walkthroughs. One day without warning he just deleted his videos, than his channel. He is strongly missed, at least by me.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
There was this one guy called MammaMia19 who did awesome Wii and Mario game walkthroughs. One day without warning he just deleted his videos, than his channel. He is strongly missed, at least by me.
He sounds familiar. Did he ever break from his usual pattern and do an Oregon Trail Let's Play?

Back