Your Thoughts on Family Guy Season 20

What did you think of Family Guy Season 20?

• Amazing!

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Good

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Meh

• Bad

• Awful

• ScumGuy

• Didn't watch / other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Yesterday, Family Guy Season 20 just came to a close. Post your opinions on the season overall, any episodes you like / dislike, any memorable moments, or stuff like that.

I personally thought the season was decent. It was not as good as Season 19, but at least better than Season 18. It would get a 7/10 (Good Season). Some of the episodes were boring, while others were a lot better. "The Fat Man Always Rings Twice" is probably my favorite from the season, and there aren't any terrible episodes that stand out.

What do all of you think? :sbjazz:

cameroncochran

Floating Shopping List
Yesterday, Family Guy Season 20 just came to a close. Post your opinions on the season overall, any episodes you like / dislike, any memorable moments, or stuff like that.

I personally thought the season was decent. It was not as good as Season 19, but at least better than Season 18. It would get a 7/10 (Good Season). Some of the episodes were boring, while others were a lot better. "The Fat Man Always Rings Twice" is probably my favorite from the season, and there aren't any terrible episodes that stand out.

What do all of you think? :sbjazz:
came out so cool and awesome

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I havent seen all of it yet. But I watched some episodes. The episodes I saw I thought were mostly alright. I thought Mister Act was pretty bad though

Back