Your Opinions on The Patrick Star Show

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
I don't like The Patrick Star Show because it's stupid idea! I'm not happy that Patrick have different family so i refused to watch that show forever

So good luck with this show, guys. I'll stick with regular Spongebob show and Kamp Koral

Awe

Floating Shopping List
I don't like The Patrick Star Show because it's stupid idea! I'm not happy that Patrick have different family so i refused to watch that show forever

So good luck with this show, guys. I'll stick with regular Spongebob show and Kamp Koral
But Kamp Koral goes against the original show even more than the Patrick Show though

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I only watched the first episode pair. I thought a couple of jokes were kind of funny, but I did not get into the show.

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Late For Breakfast: 10/10 Amazing!
Bummer Jobs: 6/10 Okay
Stair Wars: 11/10 Outstanding!
Enemies a la Mode: 2/10 Bad
Lost In Couch: 3/10 Vile
Pat-A-Thon: Havent seen it
Squidinas Little Helper: 2/10 Bad
I Smell A Pat: 11/10 Outstanding! (My favorite episode so far)
THOSH: Havent seen it
I think its okay

Last edited:

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Update
Late For Breakfast: 10/10 Amazing!
Bummer Jobs: 6/10 Okay
Stair Wars: 7/10 Great
Enemies A La Mode: 2/10 Bad
Lost In Couch: 3/10 Vile (Beginning is funny though)
Pat-A-Thon: 11/10 PERFECT
Squidinas Little Helper: 2/10 Bad
I Smell A Pat: 11/10 PERFECT (Favorite episode of it)
Gas Station Vacation: Prediction: 8/10 Superb
Bunny The Barbarian: Prediction: 0.5/10 ScumTrick (Likely gonna be the first truly bad episode)
THOTSH: havent seen it

Overrall: 7/10 Great

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
I loved it so much. it’s my favorite SpongeBob show next to Kamp Koral and the original SpongeBob SquarePants series

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
My favorite episode of The Patrick Star Show is Stair Wars. my favorite part from the episode was when Patrick got his golf club after a stair war conflict with GrandPat Star

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
Update (I will use a short rating scale GOOD, MEH, BAD)
Late For Breakfast: GOOD
Bummer Jobs: MEH
Stair Wars: GOOD
Enemies A La Mode: MEH
Lost In Couch: MEH
Pat-A-Thon: GOOD
Squidinas Little Helper: BAD
I Smell A Pat: GOOD
Gas Station Vacation: GOOD
Bunny The Barbarian: BAD
To Dad and Back: Has not aired yet
Survivoring: Has not aired yet
THOTSH: havent seen it
Whos a Big Boy?: havent seen it
Just in Time for Christmas: GOOD
Klopnodian Heritage Festival: Havent seen it

Best (so far): Pat-a-Thon
Worst (so far): Bunny the Barbarian

TK22

Baby Clam
I really don´t have an opinion about that show, because i didn´t (or maybe couldn´t) watch it🤔

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
The spin-offs are wasted potential and they went with ideas which Stephen did not want. I would personally prefer a Squidward show or a spin-off with the background fish. But as for now I am staying with Seasons 1-5, the few good episodes of Seasons 6-9A and the post sequel era of the main series.

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
The show clearly has potential and it's obvious the crew is trying to make it unique, but it feels like they haven't quite found their rhythm yet. Don't get me wrong, the show isn't bad, but it feels like the crew doesn't quite know what they want to do with the show and as of late it's kind of a mismatch of ideas. I think the show will either get better over time, or stay in its current state forever.

PoliticalPatrick

Imitation Krab
The first episode isn't bad, but I don't want to watch the series mainly out of principle. From what I can tell, it's around Season 11 quality - which isn't terrible, but not my cup of tea

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I love this show. I got done with all the episodes on the first DVD. I like that a younger version of Patrick and his family go on all kinds of wacky adventures in the show. I also like that younger versions of SpongeBob, Pearl and Sandy also appear on the show from time to time. SpongeBob is in boating school, all kinds of hijinks ensue when Patrick and Squidina get young SpongeBob and his teacher, Mrs. Puff into a boating accident. We even get to see SpongeBob's future home under construction. This spin-off TV series takes place six years prior to the main TV series it was based on. I give the show four and a half starfish out of five starfish. The show was very funny!

Last edited:

SPNGBDDY

Resident SpongeBob Fanatic
I think it's a fine show, although I feel like it tries too hard to be "lol random" sometimes:patuhh:.

Mr. What Zit Tooya

Moby Dollar
I don't like much this show, I don't consider it that bad but it's not something I like especially the random moments, so I would rather watch Season 12 and Kamp Koral than this show

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
I actually enjoy this and Kamp Koral. They are both really good shows. I haven't been able to decide what my favourite episodes of the first seasons are yet, but when I do I will update my bio.

Back