Your Opinions on The Patrick Star Show

FryBob PattyPants

Semi-Anthropomorphic Sponge
With a respectable start and an up-and-down, good and egregious continuation, the show has its bright moments and does a good job of immersing the viewer into the depths of the premise and plot, but overuses gross-out faces to an overripe amount that turns the show--sometimes--into a big clump of background noise. This show is okay, and I really don't care much for it, but I still don't exactly do as much as to change the channel when it's on. It's not as bad as many people say, but it's not great either and could use a Spongebob Season 13-14 type strategy/approach to improve the show, and nullify the use of gross-out faces and over-the-top expressions that--ironically--dullen the show's potency and plots.

Season 1 Score: 72/100
Season 1 Rank: Subpar

Nathan Shetka

Balloon Traveler
The Patrick Star Show is always one of the best and my favorite SpongeBob spin offs in the SpongeBob universe. Patrick is my favorite character in the show and he also deserves a lot of love and laughs

not_rick

Imitation Krab
Was thinking about giving it a watch. I haven't seen any Kamp Koral or Patrick Star Show yet, but have heard good thinks about Patrick Star Show recently especially after the first half

Back