Your Opinions on The Fairly OddParents: Fairly Odder

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
It's just ok. Making this show half live action and half animated is not a really good idea, and the animation isn't as good as the classic show. Also why is Timmy not the main character here? Other than that the jokes are decent but it's honestly just mediocre.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
I watched the first couple episodes of this show, and it is awful. Unwatchable, even. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to make this show live action, but it honestly feels like a generic sitcom that just happens to have the Fairly OddParents characters in them. Also, the animation that is in this show is pretty bad. Somehow they managed to make something that was worse than Season 10 of FOP.

Honestly, I don't even have an issue with the fact that the focus isn't on Timmy, but the characters that are the focus just aren't good at all.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I watched a few episodes, and I don't like it. Unpopular opinion I know haha. I thought the first episode was ok. But the others I watched were pretty bad. I don't like the characters either. Making a FOP Nickom is a pretty strange idea...

Season 4-11

7 Years of Hospitality
I was not a fan of the show but it's a shame it was practically deleted from existence. But clearly, Nickelodeon didn't learn from this because another reboot is in the works.

Roland D. Plankton

Floating Shopping List
I've only seen it like once when it was on TV, and I wasn't watching TV to watch that show specifically, as I never cared for it. The first time I've seen it, I couldn't sit through it, I only watched like 4 minutes and changed channel. And ever since then if I even notice that it's on nick I just change the channel. The show is just extremely boring. I might give it a second chance one day, but that's not going to be today.

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Sadly, SpongeBob SquarePants is really the ONLY reason I still continue to watch Nickelodeon

None of Nick's other shows can match it in quality and SpongeBob is still the creme de la creme of their cartoons!

I sounded so fancy there speaking in French

Ooh la la

DaSpongeBoi

Imitation Krab
Sadly, SpongeBob SquarePants is really the ONLY reason I still continue to watch Nickelodeon

None of Nick's other shows can match it in quality and SpongeBob is still the creme de la creme of their cartoons!

I sounded so fancy there speaking in French

Ooh la la
Honestly couldnā€™t agree more, only time Iā€™m ever watching Nickelodeon nowadays is either whenever spongebob is on or theyā€™re airing a movie I like. Other than that, the channelā€™s newer content has become pretty hard to watch.

SpongeVol93

Floating Shopping List
I'm really surprised they're already trying to reboot the Fairly Oddparents so soon after the Fairly Odder show flopped. They basically erased it from existence, then it won the KCA for Favorite Kids TV Show. Awkward. I think they should just retire the franchise for a few years then try to bring it back if they want.

Artictjune

An Ocean Dive
Something about the Fairly odd parents makes me feel weird in general, the artstyle itself appeals very unhinged for me. It maybe because Iā€™m not a big fan of Butch Hartmans Shows in general, the Fairly Oddparents newest releases are definitely making it less unhinged for me for some reason. All I can say is that the World building is also kinda confusing There.

Back