Your Opinions on The Fairly OddParents: Fairly Odder

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Chum is Fum!
It's just ok. Making this show half live action and half animated is not a really good idea, and the animation isn't as good as the classic show. Also why is Timmy not the main character here? Other than that the jokes are decent but it's honestly just mediocre.

Whisper

let me show you how its done
Staff
I watched the first couple episodes of this show, and it is awful. Unwatchable, even. I don't know who thought it was a good idea to make this show live action, but it honestly feels like a generic sitcom that just happens to have the Fairly OddParents characters in them. Also, the animation that is in this show is pretty bad. Somehow they managed to make something that was worse than Season 10 of FOP.

Honestly, I don't even have an issue with the fact that the focus isn't on Timmy, but the characters that are the focus just aren't good at all.

Squidwardiard

Joe Mama
I watched a few episodes, and I don't like it. Unpopular opinion I know haha. I thought the first episode was ok. But the others I watched were pretty bad. I don't like the characters either. Making a FOP Nickom is a pretty strange idea...