Your opinion regarding SpongeBob's season 10 design

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Hello guys,

What's your opinion regarding SpongeBob's season 10 design. The screenshot is from the SpongeBob episode ''Whirly Brains'' (i didn't see the episode yet). In my honest opinion it's awesome!!!! :D

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas.png

Ihavedahswag

Take it to the Top!
It looks sort of like a combination of the designs in Season 7-8 and Season 9b.
The colouring is the thing that makes it look like Season 2 (the non-pale parts of Season 2, at least). I didn't see the ep so I don't know if that's just the screenshot or if he was like that for the whole episode.

I think it would look better if they made his face take up a tiny bit more space on his body next time they change his design. :sbthumbs:

Loopers

Sportz?
this is the same as season 9.2 to me

whats the difference I don't see it

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
The design looks just like season 9, but boy was the animation different! If anything, we should be discussing the season 10 animation style so far.

Reactions: Reg

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
This is an ungodly minor thing, but I've only seen the title card and opening credits on YouTube, and the opening credits font appears to be a much darker shade of blue, kinda like in some Season 1 episodes (I say some because, as it was the 90s, those kinds of opening credits were inconsistent in terms of picture quality before they could just digitally write the names).

JerryTheSnail

Giant Clam
It's exactly the same. They're following the same exact model. Vincent has said this countless times. It's the acting and movement of the characters that's different. Also, I'm assuming some new artists are working in season 10 so I think we're gonna see some hints of other people's art styles, but the design itself hasn't changed.

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
EmployeeAMillion said:
This is an ungodly minor thing, but I've only seen the title card and opening credits on YouTube, and the opening credits font appears to be a much darker shade of blue, kinda like in some Season 1 episodes (I say some because, as it was the 90s, those kinds of opening credits were inconsistent in terms of picture quality before they could just digitally write the names).
The opening credits were darker due to the quality of the YouTube video, the actual credits are bright blue

ExtraAbsorbent

Moby Dollar

The darker shade was only like that because the stream I used to record it was a little lighter than usual and had less saturation so it appeared gray. :P

The Navy

Banished
Vincent told me they're using the same model sheet from SOOW/Season 9B

Back