Your interest levels in SpongeBob

Katniss

totally coral
How interested are you in SpongeBob now, compared to the past? Do you still love the show or do you not really care about it anymore? Or are you somewhere in the middle?

I think my interest in the show has decreased some but I still watch old episodes occasionally and sometimes I try to catch new episodes.

Loopers

Sportz?
I am a fairly conservative Christian parent. I monitor what my child watches and have watched SpongeBob with him sice he was about four. He's seven now and this show is something we enjoy watching together. Spongebob is a "nice" guy. Yes, he's clueless and irritating to some of the other characters, but he's also a hard worker, friendly, loyal, kind, and honest. He is the best fry cook ever, a good best friend to Patrick. He turns the other cheek when Squidword is rude to him and continues to be kind. He demonstrates friendly competitiveness with the Sandy character, the patience of a struggling student at boating school, and honesty on a number of occasions like when he and Patrick stole the baloon and ended up turning themselves in. The "bad guys" in the show--Plankton and Squidword--have both demonstrated that they are good-hearted inside and pale in comparison to the bad guys in other cartoons. Just because you are annoyed by this cartoon does not make it the devils work. Please try to be objective when you reveiw these shows or this type of forum becomes irrelevent.

SpongyMaterial

Moby Dollar
My interest stayed almost completely consistent. It went away in 2011 (yes it took that long), but then I missed watching new episodes and gave it another shot. Now I love nearly every episode!

RobotKrabs

Your Lord and Savior
Not interested anymore but Im looking forward to the new movie

PinkPearl

insert title here
I used to love Spongebob when I was in middle school- my whole family did. It was a thing we all appreciated and watched together, but as time went on we didn't watch it as much. My dad even said recently that he "graduated" from the show. Since it's never on in my house anymore the only time I can *sometimes* catch new episodes is at school. But honestly, I don't really care about catching new episodes that much anymore. Sometimes I will put the show on, though. Just last weekend as a matter of fact.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
Back when I was around 6-8 years old, I was really, really interested in Spongebob, but around age 12-14, my interest started to wane, but from ages 15-17, my interest is rising again.

Krystalite

Professional Tsundere
My interest is slowly decreasing...

Maybe after the 3rd movie details come out, my interests will probably rise again.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
I watched it all the time until around 2014 when I stopped watching this show for a brief period of time. Then around late 2015, I started to get interested in this show again. Now, I still am interested in this show, not as much in late 2015, but still pretty interested.

OWM

XD
It peaked from around ages 5-7, then started to decline, then started back up in early 2013. Since then it's been on a steep, steady decline of interest.

Professor Patrick

"Why must every 11 minutes of my life be filled wi
I'm still really interested in it. Just as much as I was years ago. I still do whatever I can to catch the new episodes and still have a strong collection. :)

I still like to discuss old episodes but I don't watch them anymore. However, I always try to catch up on new episodes and discussing new episodes are more interesting to ne now.

patfan200

Balloon Traveler
Was very into it from 4-9 years old, then I started to realize the quality was decling around 10, so I stopped watching regularly. Then I heard that season 8 was good, and season 9 was very good, so I got back into it. I don't watch it everyday, but I still watch it quite a bit.

Hazmart

Moby Dollar
I was a great fan of SB during 4-9 years old, but 10-13 my interest decreased with the episodes of seasons 7-9. But 14-Now my interest increase more than I was 4-9 years because to new episodes with the new/old crew.

Back