Your favorite form of entertainment?

Choose.

• Total voters
music music music music music music music without it i decay into a rotten carcass and die
not even exaggerating

TV is my favorite form of entertainment because you just see more adventures from your characters and it's easier to introduce us to more of their world and more characters. Movies work same but i don't want to have too many sequels, movies work best when they have a bigger story to tell in 2 hours, that makes it more experimental and finishing it is better than making more sequels for money. Despite it's also same for tv shows when it comes to seasons, watching episodes and catching up to stories are more fun to me tbh. So TV is my first, movie is my second. Later music (tho i'm so picky over this) and comic books. I stopped playing video ganes and books in general bore me to death.

Katniss

totally coral
Might as well rank my choices too.

TV > music > movies> books (used to be my favorite form of entertainment but I don't read as often as I used to) >>>>> video games (I was never that interested in them, not even as a kid)

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Music sucks, Books are mostly boring, and I'm not too fond on watching long stuff, so I was stuck between two choices. I'd say video games because I especially grew up with them and that's the thing I get the more excited about :wub:

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
I'll rank my choices

Music (there are so many bands and singers that I like, it's my life)> Video Games (I love most games, especially Mario and SpongeBob game) > TV (I only watch a few live action shows yet A LOT of cartoons>Movies (never cared about most live-action movies, but I like Disney/Pixar, Marvel, and some Dreamworks)> Books (I don't really read as often as I used to)

MrTortellini00

lame funny
Alright, I'll rank my choices too.
Video Games (Yeah there are genres I really don't like and I may not be as much into gaming as in 2007-2014, but I'll always remember how much fun I've had with them)
TV (I love cartoons, but not a big fan of everyone outside of kids channels. Still, it takes up most of my time nowadays)
Movies (I do like watching movies, buuuuut I don't think they have a good replay value due to their length)
Music (I was exaggerating when I said music sucks, there are songs I like. I just don't care about it at all. Call me a noob for that, but the only kind of music I could spend a crapton of time on is the one from video games)
Books (Boring! Most of the books I have to read bore me so much. I just prefer when I see the actions instead of reading them)

I was exaggerating when I said music sucks, there are songs I like. I just don't care about it at all. Call me a noob for that, but the only kind of music I could spend a crapton of time on is the one from video games)
I feel similar. I adore music to death but i gotta say there are rarely any musicans i follow. I just listen whatever pops into my ears, as long as i find them catchy but it's always a delight when i listen songs that shows and movies choose or they create their own musical numbers.

SmythTheCrow

Space Pirate
TV: I'm a cartoon fan, like everybody else on here.
Movies: I enjoy them, but I usually put those down due to their length.
Video Games: I still enjoy them but they're not as relevant to me as they once were.
Music: I like to listen to music every day. Rock, Metal, some EDM, Anime and Toku OSTs, Italo Disco, and 90s Techno.
Books: WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too boring for me.

Alex Squarepants

angrier than ever
Music (I've been a music person for a long time now)>TV (More into cartoons)>Movies (I do like watching movies, and sometimes I go to the theaters and watch a newer movie)>Video Games (Don't play them that often, but when I do, I think it's fun.)> Books (I don't see the appeal for books honestly)

Back