Your dream series finale concepts!!!

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
Now we all know that this show won't end for a LONG time but what ideas for a 'series finale' do you have?

Here's mine:

A 2-hour series finale where all loose ends are tied up and all the characters get their happy endings

-SpongeBob SquarePants takes over as the owner of the Krusty Krab and maybe even gets married or moves away

-Patrick has no changes made to his character and just continues to do what he's always done through the course of the series

-Mr. Krabs retires and marries Mrs. Puff

-Squidward becomes a famous artist and FINALLY quits the Krusty Krab

He also gets married & moves away

-Sandy becomes a famous scientist and Karate Master

She either leaves Bikini Bottom and moves back to Texas OR gets married and stays in Bikini Bottom

-Plankton closes the Chum Bucket and works with SpongeBob at the Krusty Krab

He also stops relentlessly pursuing the Krabby Patty Secret Formula

-Karen is dismantled and sent to the scrap heap

-Gary leaves SpongeBob's pineapple for good

-The Bikini Bottomites continue doing what they always do

Then at the very end SpongeBob brings in his successor *insert name of next great NickToon here* and the screen turns black & displays the following message:

"Thanks for sticking with us through this whole journey!"

"We couldn't have done it without you!"

"Please stay tuned for the premiere of Nickelodeon's next big cartoon!!!"

Also the Krusty Krab is renamed to the only thing that makes sense (and has an episode called that)...SpongeBob's Place

What do you guys think?

SQUIGOR

sponge on the run is not bad y'all are just mean
I don't think SpongeBob really needs an ending with some kind of story conclusion, because SpongeBob doesn't has an ongoing story. Since it's an episodic show, I feel like the ending that returns everything back to the status quo again would be good. I want something special to happen in the last episode/movie, but nothing that changes the whole show, you know? I think that the SpongeBob movies, The SpongeBob Musical and SpongeBob's Big Birthday Blowout and even Hello, Bikini Bottom could've all work very well as a series finale.

Last edited:

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
You all have some great ideas!

Yeah Nick wouldn't allow Karen to be destroyed unless there was a legitimate reason she gets dismantled

As for SpongeBob getting married...I feel like that COULD happen but it could be seen as being "disrespectful" to Stephen Hillenburg (same thing with getting his boating license)

spongie33

Sad Squidward Expert
Staff
Plankton takes the Secret Formula and takes over the world.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
I like some points of yours and I think they can be great. Other also have wonderful ideas which I like.
Mine:
I like references so I try put as many as possible. I also like happy ending. Mine will be very(very) long. I do not expect any of you to read it all so read which part interests you XD.

The characters at the end(and later the plot and writing):
Spongebob gets promoted to become the Krusty Krabs' chef. There is a new cook who helps Spongebob to cook the Krabby Patties.
Squidward still works at the same job at the Krusty Krabs but also is a famous artist, dancer and clarinet player. He lives in the same home.
Mr. Krabs is still the manager of the Krusty Krabs. He becomes less greedy and gives Pearl more money when she needs.
Plankton and Karen live together. Plankton becomes a "good guy", he and Mr. Krabs do not hate/dislike each other. The Chum Bucket gets success and Mr.Krabs & Plankton are rivals of selling successful resturant food.
Sandy become a famous scientist and Karate Master as you said, I prefer her staying at Bikini Bottom.
Mrs. Puff become a famous teacher and marries Mr. Krabs. Spongebob has license and sometimes visits Mrs. Puff or helps her to teach her students(I want them to still have a relationship).
Patrick finds a part time job as he has always wanted.
MMABB practice and become strong again.

This long episode starts almost like usual(1st day):
Patchy displays us this episode along with Potty.
Squidward wakes up earlier then usual practising artist for the upcoming tournment. Spongebob wakes up by his alarm clock, he phones to Patrick and then they both show up in Squidward's room. Squidward yells at them and chase them away. Patrick says to Spongebob "let's make bubbles as we always do" and they do it.
They Sponegbob shows The Magic Conch shell and asks it wheter to go to his job at Krusty Krabs 2 hours earlier or at the time. The Magic Conch shell says "yes"(=no later). Spongebob and Patrick go to Jellyfish Fields. Spongebob used his jellyfishing net which used in "The Pink Purloiner" and then they come back to their homes.
At the same time, Squidward feels he is bad and gonna fail the tournment. Squilliam phones to Squidward and tells him he is gonna participate too. It drives Squidward to practise harder.
Spongebob and Patrick encourage him and they say they believe in him and he is sure gonna win it.
Spongebob looks at his oclock and sees it is the time for his job so he rides on his bicycle from Season 1.
Spongebob comes along with Mr.Krabs and after 5 minutes Squidward comes feeling pretty bad. Mr. Krabs asks him what happened and Squidward says he is worried for his upcoming tourment which will take place in two weeks. Mr. Krabs laughts and tells him that he heard that Squilliam is pretty good and gonna win and get the money, but he believes in Squidward. Squidward gets better and then Spongebob says he is also worried by his upcoming test of license. Squidward tells him that he need to stop dreaming of having a license. Spongebob laughts and says he will do it for sure someday! Squidward says "whatever" and the resturan is open and full of customers.
Then we see Plankton talks with Karen and says his plan is going to give him the secret formula. His plan is being invisible. He gets a Krabby Patty but then Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy stop him "accidently". Mr. Krabs sees it and understands it is Plankton. Mr. Krabs says "you will never get it Plankton!" and chases him away. Plankton says "curse you Mr. Krabs, I will definitely get customers!".

One day later(2nd day):
Spongebob wakes up and says to Gary "hey look Gary, today I am going to pass the test!". Gary replys "meaw".
Spongebob rides his bicycle and arrives the Boating School whle he is accompanied by Patrick drives his car from "Rule of Dumb". Patrick says "good luck buddy". Spongebob comes to Mrs. Puff and says "today I am gonna pass it!". Mrs. Puff is sad and says "let's just do it already". Spongebob comes into the car and crush the bulding. Mrs. Puff says "oh Neptune". Spongebob is sad and says "why I always fail it? What is wrong with me?". Mrs. Puff replys "you are just too stressed and you need to be more calm".
Spongebob goes to Sandy's home and sees her works out Karate. He asks her what she is doing and she tells him about the upcoming Karate tournment. She also tells him that Larry helps her to work out and become stronger but now he is in shop, buying some nutritious food. Spongebob says it is cool and perhaps he will join the tournment with her too.
Larry comes and welcomes Spongebob and then Spongebob asks them for tips for how to be more calm and patient during his tests and drivings. Sandy tells him some science reason and Larry says him "working out is one way of being more calm, join Sandy the tournment!". Spongebob says "her? Do you not join the tournment?" and Larry replies that Karate is not his his domain and he just helps her. Spongebob says he will try this method and he hopes it will help him. At the same time, Squidward keeps practising his artist and he is getting better.
Plankton thinks of other plan to steal the secret formula.

The next day(3rd day):
Spongebob and Squidward go to the Krusty Krabs together in morning. The resturant is open. The Dirty Bubble and Man Ray buy krabby patties. They both put some dirty food on them and complain about them being risky and dirty. They call the police and then the policemen we know come and Mr. Krabs shows them a video which proves it was a lie. They both escape. Plankton hear about this and is getting angry and says "it was close, I do not want the Krusty Krabs being closed, I just want to win Mr. Krabs by selling more food than him!". He decides to make a tournment of food which the referee will be Neptune(I decide him because of "The Clash or Trition" and "Neptine's Spatula", I think he is the best choice for it). Mr. Krabs accepts it and says it will be soon and Spongebob has to win! Mr. Krabs tells it to Pearl and she says "good luck dad" and to his girlfriend, Mrs. Puff and he asks her about Spongebob's tests. She says that Spongebob is not really bad, he is just too stressed he can't control himself and that lead him failing always. "he need to learn how to me more calm". Mr. Krbas tells he that he heard that Sandy and Larry help him work out and this way may make him being more calm. Mrs. Puff says that is it a great idea and she believes in Spongebob.
Squidward keeps practising for his artist tournment and his sweat cover the whole floor.

The next day(4th day):
The whole characters' work out and practices keep being done.
Plankton keeps thinking of a good food for the food tournment.
The same for days 5-11.

Day 12:
Spongebob feels more calm. Sandy feels stronger.
Plankton found a new food which is delicious. He announced it to Karen and she says "finally! It look great!"
Planton tells Mr. Krabs "I have a new food! I am gonna win! You see it!". Mr. Krabs starts worrying about it because it really looks good. Spongebob tells him that he should not worry, he just needs to believe the krabby patties. Mr. Krabs laugts and says "you are right".
Mr. Krabs asks Squidward about his training. Squidward says he got a great idea last day and he is sure he is gonna win it. Mr. Krabs smiles and the customers at the Krusty Krabs say "good luck!".

Day 13:
Squidward, Sandy and Spongebob rest. Mr. Krabs builds a table for the tournment which will take place tomorrow(day 14). Pearl decorates the Krusty Krabs, Spongebob and Squidwards clean the floor and plates.
Patrick comes and say that the Glove World will be great after winning the tournment.
Sandy and Larry tell Spongebob that he needs to remember what he learned in the last two weeks and that it is possible. Spongebob says to Sandy "good luck".

Day 14:
Spongebob goes to his test. He goes to the Boating School with Patrick. Patrick says "good luck, you can do it".
Mrs. Puff says "wait Spongebob. I heard from Mr. Krabs that you worked very hard to be more calm. It is something great, I believe you can do it!". Spongebob says "I am ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!". He goes into the car, takes some breathes and starts the test. He is calm! Mrs. Puff has the biggest smile ever. Spongebob passed the test! He has a license! He comes home, tells it to Gary, his parents and all his friends.
Then he goes to the Krusty Krabs, where Sandy, Larry and Squidwards are. Spongebob, Mr. Krabs and Pearl say "good luck all". Squilliam arrives along with 18 more people who compete the artist tournment.
Squilliam asks Squidward is he is ready for losing. Squidwards smiles and says "I am ready to win. I have a win idea for this tournment". Squilliam is a bit shocked, smiles and says "let's see" and laughts.
Squidward's tournment starts. Squilliam and Squidward are the better ones and it is very close.
Eventually, Squidward wins by using his idea. Squilliam feels sad but says "good job, my rival Squidward. I am looking forward out next tournment!".
Everyone goes with Sandy and Larry to a ring which is in the beach. Sandy's tournment is about to start.
Larry and the others say she is gonna win, she is the strongest in Bikini Bottom. She laugths and says "of course I am! I am from Texas! It will be easy". The tournment begins and Sandy wins the tournment and everyone is happy and goes back to the Krusty Krabs, for the last tournment between Mr. Krabs and Plankton.
All the friends and customers support Mr. Krabs and the Krabby Patties. Plankton and Karen come with their new food and then some of the customers get interest in Planktons' new food. Neptune comes and says he wants to know who is better. Plankton laughts and says he is gonna win. Mr. Krabs says "but before we start, welcome Squidward" and Squidward starts playing his clarinet while Spongebob plays with him. Afterward he starts dancing while Squiliam sees it and says "good movements Squidward". The audience clap.
The tournment starts and Neptune starts eating both foods. He says that both are great and he can't decide which is better. The Flying Dutchman comes, laughts and says he will decide. He eats both and says they both are great but he like the Krabby Patties a bit more. Mr. Krabs gets the win, Plankton feels a bit sad because he did not win and then realizes that he was close to win and says it to the customers. He says "I am going to make it being even better. Who want my food?" and many customers eat both foods. Then Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy come with ManRay and Dirty Bubble, not remember why and see the celebrations. All of the 4 take foods and enjoy. Patrick eats some plates full of both foods. Spongebob looks out of the Krusty Krabs and sees Mystery the Seahorse". He goes closer to her and asks he what she is doing there. Mr. Krabs come and say "Spongebob, give her a krabby patty ok?". Spongebob smiles and does it. "By the way Spongebob, I would like to promote you. Do you want it?" and Spongebob is full of happines and agrees.
Bubblebass orders a krabby patty full of pickles and laughts.
Mr. Krabs says to Pearl "I now understand how beatufitul is life when you have friends who believe in you, celebrate with you and are rivals of yours. I want you to enjoy with your friends more, even if it means that I need to give you some extra money, Pearl". Pearl is happy and says "you are the best dad ever!".
They all are happy and overjoyed. Squidward says "it is my best day ever" and Mrs. Puff replies "I agree".
Patrick says "hey everyone, let's go to the Glove World" and continue our celebration there!
Plankton says "Karen, what do you say? Will we go too?" and she replies "why not? It is your celebration too". Plankton laughts and says "haha you are right. We all are sort of friends now".
Then wee see pictures which show us some situations: They all riding the roller coaster, The Flying Dutchman and Plankton scaring them, they all eat ice cream in Goofy Goober's Ice Cream Party Boat, they all play volleyball at the beach, Larry, Sandy and Spongebob work out, Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff get marrige, Pearl and her friends are happy at the Krusty Krabs, Sandy, Plankton, Spongebob and Patrick wear lab coat and build something new(reference for Perfect Chimistry and Chimps Ahoy), Mr. Krabs and Plankton have many customers and angry and then(other picture) smile for their new relationship and their success, Spongebob helps Mrs. Puff teaching new student, picture of Squidward, Spongebob and Patrick together happy, and then the last picture - EVERYONE are together and smile in Spongebob's home.
Then Patchy cries and Potty say "it was great". Patchy says "and it is the ending of this great show".

1. It took me around 2 hours to think and write it XD but it was really fun. I have always wanted to make an ending episode of Spongebob but was too lazy for it and now I got the chance.
2. I do not know if anyone will read the whole XD but it is ok
3. I know I could put more references or important topic such as Sandy the scientist but I had no idea how to put it well. Also there may be some topics I put but are not writtend well(for example, Squidward's dancing and playing and Squilliam, but I felt it is must so I put it there). Patrick and Gary could get more time but again, I could not find a good time and reason to put them in.

It is not perfect and not close to and may be out of characters sometimes but I still think it is nice and a finale episode like it feels the best for the show for me.

Last edited:

SQUIGOR

sponge on the run is not bad y'all are just mean
I like some points of yours and I think they can be great. Other also have wonderful ideas which I like.
Mine:
I like references so I try put as many as possible. I also like happy ending. Mine will be very(very) long. I do not expect any of you to read it all so read which part interests you XD.

The characters at the end(and later the plot and writing):
Spongebob gets promoted to become the Krusty Krabs' chef. There is a new cook who helps Spongebob to cook the Krabby Patties.
Squidward still works at the same job at the Krusty Krabs but also is a famous artist, dancer and clarinet player. He lives in the same home.
Mr. Krabs is still the manager of the Krusty Krabs. He becomes less greedy and gives Pearl more money when she needs.
Plankton and Karen live together. Plankton becomes a "good guy", he and Mr. Krabs do not hate/dislike each other. The Chum Bucket gets success and Mr.Krabs & Plankton are rivals of selling successful resturant food.
Sandy become a famous scientist and Karate Master as you said, I prefer her staying at Bikini Bottom.
Mrs. Puff become a famous teacher and marries Mr. Krabs. Spongebob has license and sometimes visits Mrs. Puff or helps her to teach her students(I want them to still have a relationship).
Patrick finds a part time job as he has always wanted.
MMABB practice and become strong again.

This long episode starts almost like usual(1st day):
Patchy displays us this episode along with Potty.
Squidward wakes up earlier then usual practising artist for the upcoming tournment. Spongebob wakes up by his alarm clock, he phones to Patrick and then they both show up in Squidward's room. Squidward yells at them and chase them away. Patrick says to Spongebob "let's make bubbles as we always do" and they do it.
They Sponegbob shows The Magic Conch shell and asks it wheter to go to his job at Krusty Krabs 2 hours earlier or at the time. The Magic Conch shell says "yes"(=no later). Spongebob and Patrick go to Jellyfish Fields. Spongebob used his jellyfishing net which used in "The Pink Purloiner" and then they come back to their homes.
At the same time, Squidward feels he is bad and gonna fail the tournment. Squilliam phones to Squidward and tells him he is gonna participate too. It drives Squidward to practise harder.
Spongebob and Patrick encourage him and they say they believe in him and he is sure gonna win it.
Spongebob looks at his oclock and sees it is the time for his job so he rides on his bicycle from Season 1.
Spongebob comes along with Mr.Krabs and after 5 minutes Squidward comes feeling pretty bad. Mr. Krabs asks him what happened and Squidward says he is worried for his upcoming tourment which will take place in two weeks. Mr. Krabs laughts and tells him that he heard that Squilliam is pretty good and gonna win and get the money, but he believes in Squidward. Squidward gets better and then Spongebob says he is also worried by his upcoming test of license. Squidward tells him that he need to stop dreaming of having a license. Spongebob laughts and says he will do it for sure someday! Squidward says "whatever" and the resturan is open and full of customers.
Then we see Plankton talks with Karen and says his plan is going to give him the secret formula. His plan is being invisible. He gets a Krabby Patty but then Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy stop him "accidently". Mr. Krabs sees it and understands it is Plankton. Mr. Krabs says "you will never get it Plankton!" and chases him away. Plankton says "curse you Mr. Krabs, I will definitely get customers!".

One day later(2nd day):
Spongebob wakes up and says to Gary "hey look Gary, today I am going to pass the test!". Gary replys "meaw".
Spongebob rides his bicycle and arrives the Boating School whle he is accompanied by Patrick drives his car from "Rule of Dumb". Patrick says "good luck buddy". Spongebob comes to Mrs. Puff and says "today I am gonna pass it!". Mrs. Puff is sad and says "let's just do it already". Spongebob comes into the car and crush the bulding. Mrs. Puff says "oh Neptune". Spongebob is sad and says "why I always fail it? What is wrong with me?". Mrs. Puff replys "you are just too stressed and you need to be more calm".
Spongebob goes to Sandy's home and sees her works out Karate. He asks her what she is doing and she tells him about the upcoming Karate tournment. She also tells him that Larry helps her to work out and become stronger but now he is in shop, buying some nutritious food. Spongebob says it is cool and perhaps he will join the tournment with her too.
Larry comes and welcomes Spongebob and then Spongebob asks them for tips for how to be more calm and patient during his tests and drivings. Sandy tells him some science reason and Larry says him "working out is one way of being more calm, join Sandy the tournment!". Spongebob says "her? Do you not join the tournment?" and Larry replies that Karate is not his his domain and he just helps her. Spongebob says he will try this method and he hopes it will help him. At the same time, Squidward keeps practising his artist and he is getting better.
Plankton thinks of other plan to steal the secret formula.

The next day(3rd day):
Spongebob and Squidward go to the Krusty Krabs together in morning. The resturant is open. The Dirty Bubble and Man Ray buy krabby patties. They both put some dirty food on them and complain about them being risky and dirty. They call the police and then the policemen we know come and Mr. Krabs shows them a video which proves it was a lie. They both escape. Plankton hear about this and is getting angry and says "it was close, I do not want the Krusty Krabs being closed, I just want to win Mr. Krabs by selling more food than him!". He decides to make a tournment of food which the referee will be Neptune(I decide him because of "The Clash or Trition" and "Neptine's Spatula", I think he is the best choice for it). Mr. Krabs accepts it and says it will be soon and Spongebob has to win! Mr. Krabs tells it to Pearl and she says "good luck dad" and to his girlfriend, Mrs. Puff and he asks her about Spongebob's tests. She says that Spongebob is not really bad, he is just too stressed he can't control himself and that lead him failing always. "he need to learn how to me more calm". Mr. Krbas tells he that he heard that Sandy and Larry help him work out and this way may make him being more calm. Mrs. Puff says that is it a great idea and she believes in Spongebob.
Squidward keeps practising for his artist tournment and his sweat cover the whole floor.

The next day(4th day):
The whole characters' work out and practices keep being done.
Plankton keeps thinking of a good food for the food tournment.
The same for days 5-11.

Day 12:
Spongebob feels more calm. Sandy feels stronger.
Plankton found a new food which is delicious. He announced it to Karen and she says "finally! It look great!"
Planton tells Mr. Krabs "I have a new food! I am gonna win! You see it!". Mr. Krabs starts worrying about it because it really looks good. Spongebob tells him that he should not worry, he just needs to believe the krabby patties. Mr. Krabs laugts and says "you are right".
Mr. Krabs asks Squidward about his training. Squidward says he got a great idea last day and he is sure he is gonna win it. Mr. Krabs smiles and the customers at the Krusty Krabs say "good luck!".

Day 13:
Squidward, Sandy and Spongebob rest. Mr. Krabs builds a table for the tournment which will take place tomorrow(day 14). Pearl decorates the Krusty Krabs, Spongebob and Squidwards clean the floor and plates.
Patrick comes and say that the Glove World will be great after winning the tournment.
Sandy and Larry tell Spongebob that he needs to remember what he learned in the last two weeks and that it is possible. Spongebob says to Sandy "good luck".

Day 14:
Spongebob goes to his test. He goes to the Boating School with Patrick. Patrick says "good luck, you can do it".
Mrs. Puff says "wait Spongebob. I heard from Mr. Krabs that you worked very hard to be more calm. It is something great, I believe you can do it!". Spongebob says "I am ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!". He goes into the car, takes some breathes and starts the test. He is calm! Mrs. Puff has the biggest smile ever. Spongebob passed the test! He has a license! He comes home, tells it to Gary, his parents and all his friends.
Then he goes to the Krusty Krabs, where Sandy, Larry and Squidwards are. Spongebob, Mr. Krabs and Pearl say "good luck all". Squilliam arrives along with 18 more people who compete the artist tournment.
Squilliam asks Squidward is he is ready for losing. Squidwards smiles and says "I am ready to win. I have a win idea for this tournment". Squilliam is a bit shocked, smiles and says "let's see" and laughts.
Squidward's tournment starts. Squilliam and Squidward are the better ones and it is very close.
Eventually, Squidward wins by using his idea. Squilliam feels sad but says "good job, my rival Squidward. I am looking forward out next tournment!".
Everyone goes with Sandy and Larry to a ring which is in the beach. Sandy's tournment is about to start.
Larry and the others say she is gonna win, she is the strongest in Bikini Bottom. She laugths and says "of course I am! I am from Texas! It will be easy". The tournment begins and Sandy wins the tournment and everyone is happy and goes back to the Krusty Krabs, for the last tournment between Mr. Krabs and Plankton.
All the friends and customers support Mr. Krabs and the Krabby Patties. Plankton and Karen come with their new food and then some of the customers get interest in Planktons' new food. Neptune comes and says he wants to know who is better. Plankton laughts and says he is gonna win. Mr. Krabs says "but before we start, welcome Squidward" and Squidward starts playing his clarinet while Spongebob plays with him. Afterward he starts dancing while Squiliam sees it and says "good movements Squidward". The audience clap.
The tournment starts and Neptune starts eating both foods. He says that both are great and he can't decide which is better. The Flying Dutchman comes, laughts and says he will decide. He eats both and says they both are great but he like the Krabby Patties a bit more. Mr. Krabs gets the win, Plankton feels a bit sad because he did not win and then realizes that he was close to win and says it to the customers. He says "I am going to make it being even better. Who want my food?" and many customers eat both foods. Then Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy come with ManRay and Dirty Bubble, not remember why and see the celebrations. All of the 4 take foods and enjoy. Patrick eats some plates full of both foods. Spongebob looks out of the Krusty Krabs and sees Mystery the Seahorse". He goes closer to her and asks he what she is doing there. Mr. Krabs come and say "Spongebob, give her a krabby patty ok?". Spongebob smiles and does it. "By the way Spongebob, I would like to promote you. Do you want it?" and Spongebob is full of happines and agrees.
Bubblebass orders a krabby patty full of pickles and laughts.
Mr. Krabs says to Pearl "I now understand how beatufitul is life when you have friends who believe in you, celebrate with you and are rivals of yours. I want you to enjoy with your friends more, even if it means that I need to give you some extra money, Pearl". Pearl is happy and says "you are the best dad ever!".
They all are happy and overjoyed. Squidward says "it is my best day ever" and Mrs. Puff replies "I agree".
Patrick says "hey everyone, let's go to the Glove World" and continue our celebration there!
Plankton says "Karen, what do you say? Will we go too?" and she replies "why not? It is your celebration too". Plankton laughts and says "haha you are right. We all are sort of friends now".
Then wee see pictures which show us some situations: They all riding the roller coaster, The Flying Dutchman and Plankton scaring them, they all eat ice cream in Goofy Goober's Ice Cream Party Boat, they all play volleyball at the beach, Larry, Sandy and Spongebob work out, Mr. Krabs and Mrs. Puff get marrige, Pearl and her friends are happy at the Krusty Krabs, Sandy, Plankton, Spongebob and Patrick wear lab coat and build something new(reference for Perfect Chimistry and Chimps Ahoy), Mr. Krabs and Plankton have many customers and angry and then(other picture) smile for their new relationship and their success, Spongebob helps Mrs. Puff teaching new student, picture of Squidward, Spongebob and Patrick together happy, and then the last picture - EVERYONE are together and smile in Spongebob's home.
Then Patchy cries and Potty say "it was great". Patchy says "and it is the ending of this great show".

1. It took me around 2 hours to think and write it XD but it was really fun. I have always wanted to make an ending episode of Spongebob but was too lazy for it and now I got the chance.
2. I do not know if anyone will read the whole XD but it is ok
3. I know I could put more references or important topic such as Sandy the scientist but I had no idea how to put it well. Also there may be some topics I put but are not writtend well(for example, Squidward's dancing and playing and Squilliam, but I felt it is must so I put it there). Patrick and Gary could get more time but again, I could not find a good time and reason to put them in.

It is not perfect and not close to but I still think it is nice and a finale episode like it feels the best for the show for me.
i ain't reading all of this but i appreciate your effort and dedication

Back