Your Alternate Universe

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Attention Kmart Shoppers!

In my alternate universe, domestic guru Martha Stewart buys Kmart in 1999, giving the store the "Kmartha" nickname from people who have acquired the knowledge of her buying out the store.

Kmart would never file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in late 2001 only to emerge in 2003, and they would never buy Sears in 2005.

Their corporate headquarters would stay in the metropolitan area of Detroit, Michigan, moving from Troy to a building with a less confusing layout in either Ann Arbor or Royal Oak.

Kmart would still launch their lime green/gray store prototype and stick with opening stores in that style, ditching the red color (since their rival Target practically "owns" the color red by that point in time) Here's an example of that store (I like this look very much and I wish they had enough revenue at the time, in 2002, in our normal reality for a full rollout of this ahead-of-its-time store design beyond the White Lake Township, Michigan and four Peoria, Illinois locations with its wider aisles and a better mix of merchandise to all of their locations via large scale store renovations or store relocations. The new style would also carry over to their Super Kmart stores, as well as their Gallery at Market East mall store in downtown Philadelphia and their Penn Station and Middle Village store in New York City, a 3-story-high Super Kmart location with this style would open at East Rutherford, New Jersey's American Dream Meadowlands Mall in an alternate 2021 as Kmart's new east coast flagship store):
RBCQF0D2TV7PilbK9ueCgDhuOsHjXa8aJXlJyaD72KA.jpg

More pictures of the store (including its interior shots) here:

Last edited:

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I'm gonna make another AU seperate from my main one, this AU has some things being created much earlier:

SpongeBob SquarePants premieres in 1991 along with Doug, Rugrats, and The Ren and Stimpy Show
Instead of The Simpsons popularizing adult animation, Hanna-Barbera popularizes adult animation with The Flintstones and Wait Till Your Father Gets Home
With Hanna-Barbera popularizing adult animation, Sealab 2021 could fully replace it's predecessor Sealab 2020
Hanna-Barbera could also create some other [adult swim] shows earlier, like creating Aqua Teen Hunger Force in the 1980s to replace Teen Force (Which the WMG page for Aqua Teen on TVTropes says is very similar)
Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube could be created in the 90s

That's all I can think of for this AU at the moment

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Updates to my timeline
-The Book of Pooh lasts a few more years and My Friends Tigger & Pooh never exists
-House of Mouse also lasts a few more years.
-A spin-off on the background fish would happen instead of Kamp Koral and the canceled Squidward musical spin-off would happen instead of the Patrick Star show.
-Nickelodeon would air their shows in production order.
-Elmo the Musical continues instead of the Elmo's World reboot and Sesame Street remains an hour long.
-The UK and Canada would have gotten the normal version of Sesame Street in the early 1970's.
-The UK would have re-dubbed all Blue's Clues episodes which they skipped (minus Steve Goes to College) and would have found actors for the other real people.
-YouTube launches in the year 2000.
-YouTube videos directly made for ages 5 and under would be posted on an alternative site rather than filtered through an app.

Last edited:

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
In my alternate universe, by the 2010s, modern synthwave, yacht rock and 1980s-inspired musicians enjoy mainstream success, including the likes of Duett and Yatte, culminating in a musical 1980s-style renaissance.

The United States would prosper under President Bernie Sanders.

An Adventure Time spin-off that greatly expands on Princess Bubblegum's origin is made, Adventure Time: Candy Kingdom, showing us the very beginning of Princess Bubblegum's creation of the Candy Kingdom and how she became corrupt and powerful during her queen-like authoritarian rule of the dystopia known as the Candy Kingdom.

After witnessing the success of MeTV's acquisition of the syndication rights to The Flintstones in 2019 and Fox's continuous run of The Simpsons on Sunday nights, The CW decides to air reruns of Adventure Time on Friday nights on The CW's prime time schedule to give the network a Neilsen Media ratings boost in 2020, as well as give the network something to air other than shows about superheroes, etc., with The CW trying to lure in family audiences and young adult audiences outside of the cable TV landscape with Adventure Time due to its popularity and Simpsons-esque humor in years before, having it run counter to other programming airing during the same Friday night time slot on rivals ABC, NBC, CBS and Fox...

I'd see reruns of Adventure Time working on The CW's Friday night schedule due to the fact that The CW was once half-owned by Warner Media...

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
In my alternate universe, General Motors does not discontinue Pontiac, instead, deciding to consolidate their GMC division with Chevrolet, rebadging most of their GMC trucks as Chevy trucks.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
In my alternative universe,
- Everybody got vaccinated and COVID was eradicated in 2021.
- Gravity Falls had either a spin off or a Season 3.
- The Nashville Predators won the Stanley Cup in 2017.
- Mookie Betts was never traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Jake and Logan Paul just vanished into thin air instead of becoming … BOXERS.
- The Boston Olympic bid was NOT withdrawn due to public sentiment and Boston will indeed host the Summer Olympics in 2024, beginning with a parade of nations through Fenway Park.
- Putin's mother and father never met.
- There aren't motorized scooters EVERYWHERE.
- There is a version of myself somewhere that is more successful, more confident, taller, and better-looking. 🤣

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

The Krusty Krab's Manager/Boss
I've got a AU where some episodes will premiere on the same day of the US premieres.
My AU:
The colors of the Universe is in the horror movie version.
The sky is brown
Season 1 of SpongeBob premiered from May 1, 1999 - March 3, 2001 in the UK and Ireland.
Season 2 of SpongeBob premiered from 2001-2003 in the UK and Ireland before it premiered later.
Season 3 of SpongeBob premiered from 2003-2005 in the UK and Ireland before it premiered later.
Nick UK started having a NickSpongeBob marathon for Seasons 1-3.
Seasons 4 and 5 premiered from 2005-2008 in the UK and Ireland.
(updating more later)

Last edited:

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
In one of my alternate universes, I'd work for a company that picks up cable TV shows for second-run broadcast TV syndication. After a successful run on Cartoon Network, I'd talk to Cartoon Network, Frederator Studios and Pendleton Ward and some broadcasters at a board meeting about having numerous broadcast TV stations pick up Adventure Time for a second-run broadcast syndication premiere in the primetime TV viewing slot of many local TV stations (competing with the likes of other syndicated cartoons targeting teenagers and young adults, like The Simpsons or Bob's Burgers) after being a successful cartoon on basic cable TV for a few years, as well as give the television audience another chance to watch the show. It would even give cordcutters/cordnevers with an antenna hooked up to their flatscreen TV's tuner a chance to watch the show as well...

Adventure Time would also be dubbed in Spanish. By using the SAP (secondary audio program) button on the remote control to switch from the primary English language to the secondary Spanish language dub, viewers fluent in the Spanish language (or English speakers wanting to learn Spanish) can also watch.

The TV stations in each given market I'd probably get to pick up Adventure Time for a primetime airing on either Friday night, Saturday night or Sunday night (at 7:00 PM or later) would include (in order of Nielsen media market):
  1. New York City, NY: WPIX 11, The CW (Friday night)
  2. Los Angeles, CA: KTLA 5, The CW (Friday night)
  3. Chicago, IL: WCIU-TV 26, The CW (Friday night)
  4. Philadelphia, PA: WPHL-TV 17, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)/WFMZ-TV 69, Independent (Saturday night)
  5. Dallas/Ft. Worth, TX: KDAF 33, The CW (Friday night)
  6. San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose, CA: KICU-TV 36, Independent (Friday night)
  7. Atlanta, GA: WATL 36, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  8. Houston, TX: KIAH 39, The CW (Friday night)
  9. Washington, DC: WDCW 50, The CW (Friday night)
  10. Boston, MA: WSBK-TV 38, Independent (Friday night)
  11. Phoenix, AZ: KTVK 3, Independent (Friday night)
  12. Seattle/Tacoma, WA: KONG 16, Independent (Saturday night)
  13. Tampa/St. Petersburg, FL: WMOR-TV 32, Independent (Friday night)/Sarasota, FL: WWSB 40/cable 7, ABC (Saturday night)
  14. Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN: KSTC-TV 5.2/KSAX 42.2/KRWF 43.2, Independent (Friday night)
  15. Detroit, MI/Windsor, ON, Canada: WXYZ-TV 7, ABC (Saturday night)/WMYD 20, Independent (Friday night)
  16. Denver, CO: KWGN 2, The CW (Friday night)/KDVR 31, Fox (Saturday night)
  17. Orlando/Daytona Beach/Melbourne, FL: WRDQ 27, Independent (Friday night)
  18. Miami/Ft. Lauderdale, FL: WBFS-TV 33, Independent (Friday night)
  19. Cleveland/Akron, OH: WUAB 43, The CW (Friday night)
  20. Sacramento/Stockton/Modesto, CA: KMAX-TV 31, The CW (Friday night)
  21. Portland, OR: KPTV 12, Fox (Saturday night)
  22. Charlotte, NC: WAXN-TV 64, Independent (Friday night)
  23. St. Louis, MO: KDNL-TV 30, ABC (Saturday night)
  24. Raleigh/Durham, NC: WRDC 28, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  25. Indianapolis, IN: WTTV 4.2/WTTK 29.2, Independent (Friday night)
  26. Pittsburgh, PA: WPNT 22, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)/WPGH-TV 53, Fox (Saturday night)
  27. San Diego, CA: KSWB-TV 69/cable 5, Fox (Saturday night)
  28. Baltimore, MD: WBFF 45, Fox (Saturday night), WBFF 45.2, MyNetworkTV (Sunday night)
  29. Nashville, TN: WZTV 17, Fox (Saturday night), WZTV 17.2, The CW (Friday night)
  30. Salt Lake City, UT: KJZZ-TV 14, Independent (Friday night)
  31. San Antonio, TX: WOAI-TV 4.2, The CW (Friday night)
  32. Hartford/New Haven, CT: WCCT-TV 20, The CW (Friday night)
  33. Columbus, OH: WWHO 53, The CW (Friday night)
  34. Kansas City, MO: KSCW 33, The CW (Friday night)
  35. Asheville, NC/Greenville, SC/Spartanburg, SC/Anderson, SC: WYCW 62, The CW (Friday night)
  36. Cincinnati, OH: WSTR-TV 64, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  37. Milwaukee, WI: WVTV 18, The CW (Friday night)/WVTV-DT2 24, MyNetworkTV (Saturday night)
  38. Austin, TX: KBVO 14, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  39. West Palm Beach/Ft. Pierce, FL: WFLX 29, Fox (Saturday night)
  40. Las Vegas, NV: KVCW 33, The CW (Friday night)/KVCW 33.2, MyNetworkTV (Saturday night)
  41. Grand Rapids/Muskegon/Battle Creek, MI: WXSP-CD 15, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)/Grand Rapids, MI: WZZM 13, ABC (Saturday night)
  42. Harrisburg/Lancaster/Lebanon/York, PA: WHP-TV 21.2, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)/WHP-TV 21.3, The CW (Saturday night)
  43. Jacksonville, FL: WCWJ 17, The CW (Friday night)
  44. Oklahoma City, OK: KSBI 52, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  45. Birmingham/Anniston/Tuscaloosa, AL: WABM 68, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  46. Norfolk/Portsmouth/Newport News, VA: WSKY-TV 4, Independent (Friday night)
  47. Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, NC: WMYV 48, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  48. Albuquerque/Santa Fe, NM: KRQE 13.2, Fox (Saturday night)
  49. Louisville, KY: WBKI 58, The CW (Friday night)
  50. New Orleans, LA: WUPL 54, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  51. Memphis, TN: WLMT 30, The CW/MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  52. Providence, RI/New Bedford, MA: WNAC-TV 64, Fox (Saturday night)/WNAC-TV 64.2, The CW (Sunday night)
  53. Buffalo, NY: WBBZ-TV, Independent/MeTV (Friday night)
  54. Ft. Myers/Naples, FL: WXCW 46, The CW (Friday night)
  55. Fresno/Visalia, CA: KMSG-LD 53, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  56. Richmond/Petersburg, VA: WUPV 65, The CW (Friday night)
  57. Mobile, AL/Pensacola, FL/Ft. Walton Beach, FL: WJTC 44, Independent (Friday night)
  58. Wilkes-Barre/Scranton/Hazleton, PA: WQMY 53, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)/WQMY 53.2 & WOLF-TV 56.1, Fox (Saturday night)
  59. Little Rock/Pine Bluff, AR: KARZ-TV 42, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  60. Albany/Schenectady/Troy, NY: WNYA 51/cable 4, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  61. Tulsa, OK: KMYT-TV 41, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)/KOKI-TV 23, Fox (Saturday night)
  62. Knoxville, TN: WKNX-TV 7, Independent (Friday night)
  63. Lexington, KY: WTVQ-DT 36.2, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  64. Tucson/Sierra Vista, AZ: KTTU 18, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  65. Dayton, OH: WBDT 26, The CW (Friday night)
  66. Spokane, WA: KSKN 22, The CW (Friday night)
  67. Honolulu, HI: KHON-TV 2/KHAW-TV 11/KAII-TV 7, Fox (Saturday night)/KHON-TV 2.2/KHAW-TV 11.2/KAII-TV 7.2, The CW (Friday night)
  68. Des Moines/Ames, IA: KCWI-TV 23, The CW (Friday night)
  69. Green Bay/Appleton, WI: WLUK-TV 11, Fox (Saturday night)/WCWF 14, The CW/ABC (Friday night)
  70. Wichita/Hutchinson, KS Plus: KSAS-TV 24.2/KAAS 17.2/KOCW 17.2/KSAS-LP 17.2/KAAS-LP 17.2, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  71. Roanoke/Lynchburg, VA: WZBJ 24/WZBJ-CD 24, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  72. Omaha, NE: KPTM 42.3, The CW (Friday night)
  73. Flint/Saginaw/Bay City, MI: WNEM-TV 5.2, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  74. Springfield, MO: KOZL-TV 27, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  75. Charleston/Huntington, WV: WQCW 30, The CW (Friday night)
  76. Columbia, SC: WIS 10.2, The CW (Friday night)
  77. Rochester, NY: WHAM-TV 13.2, The CW (Friday night)
  78. Portland/Auburn, ME: WPXT 51, The CW (Friday night)
  79. Huntsville/Decatur/Florence, AL: WHDF 15/WHNT-TV 19.2, The CW (Friday night)
  80. Toledo, OH: WTVG 13.2, The CW (Friday night)
  81. Madison, WI: WMTV 15.2, The CW (Friday night)
  82. Colorado Springs/Pueblo, CO: KXRM-TV 21.2/KXTU-LD 57, The CW (Friday night)
  83. Waco/Temple/Bryan, TX: KWKT-TV 44.2/KYLE-TV 28, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  84. Paducah, KY/Cape Girardeau, MO/Harrisburg, IL: WDKA 49/KBSI 23.2, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  85. Harlingen/Weslaco/Brownsville/McAllen, TX: KGBT-TV 4, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  86. Shreveport, LA/Texarkana, TX/AR: KPXJ 21, The CW (Friday night)
  87. Syracuse, NY: WSYT 43, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  88. Chattanooga, TN: WFLI-TV 53, The CW (Friday night)
  89. Charleston, SC: WCIV 36, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  90. Champaign/Springfield/Decatur, IL: WCIA 3.2/WCIX 49, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  91. Savannah, GA: WSAV-TV 3.2, The CW (Friday night)
  92. Cedar Rapids/Waterloo/Iowa City/Dubuque, IA: KCRG-TV 9.2, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  93. El Paso, TX/Las Cruces, NM: KVIA-TV 7.2, The CW (Friday night)
  94. Baton Rouge, LA: WBRL-CD 21/WGMB-TV 44.2, The CW (Friday night)
  95. Ft. Smith/Fayetteville/Springdale/Rogers, AR: KHBS 40.2/KHOG-TV 29.2, The CW (Friday night)
  96. Burlington, VT/Plattsburgh, NY: WNNE 31, The CW (Friday night)
  97. Jackson, MS: WJTV 12.2, The CW (Friday night)
  98. South Bend/Elkhart, IN: WCWW-LD 25, The CW (Friday night)
  99. Myrtle Beach/Florence, SC: WPDE-TV 15.2, The CW (Friday night)
  100. Tri-Cities, TN/VA: WCYB-TV 5.2, The CW (Friday night)
  101. Boise, ID: KBOI-TV 2.2/KYUU-LD 35, The CW (Friday night)
  102. Greenville/New Bern/Washington, NC: WNCT-TV 9.2, The CW (Friday night)
  103. Davenport, IA/Rock Island/Moline, IL: KGCW 26, The CW (Friday night)
  104. Reno, NV: KOLO-TV 8.2, The CW (Friday night)
  105. Lincoln/Hastings/Kearney, NE: KCWH-LD 18/KNHL 5, The CW (Friday night)
  106. Evansville, IN: WTVW 7, The CW (Friday night)
  107. Johnstown/Altoona/State College, PA: WHVL-LD 29, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  108. Tallahasse, FL/Thomasville, GA: WTLF 24/WTLH 49.2, The CW (Friday night)
  109. Sioux Falls/Mitchell, SD: KSFY-TV 13.2/KPRY-TV 14.2, The CW (Friday night)
  110. Tyler/Longview/Lufkin/Nacogdoches, TX: KTPN-LD 48, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  111. Fort Wayne, IN: WISE-TV 33, The CW (Friday night)
  112. Augusta, GA/Aiken, SC: WRDW-TV 12.3, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  113. Eugene, OR: KLSR-TV 34.2, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  114. Fargo, ND: KRDK-TV 4, Cozi TV/BEK/MyNetworkTV (Friday night)/Winnipeg, MB: CKND-DT 9, Global (Saturday night)
  115. Lansing, MI: WLAJ 53.2, The CW (Friday night)
  116. Springfield/Holyoke, MA: WWLP 22.2/WFXQ-CD 28.2, The CW (Friday night)
  117. Yakima/Pasco/Richland/Kennewick, WA: KIMA-TV 29.2/KEPR-TV 19.2, The CW (Friday night)
  118. Traverse City/Cadillac, MI: WFQX-TV 32.2, The CW (Friday night)
  119. Youngstown, OH: WFMJ-TV 21.2, The CW (Friday night)
  120. Macon, GA: WMAZ-TV 13.2, The CW (Friday night)
  121. Santa Barbara/Santa Maria/San Luis Obispo, CA: KSBY 6.2, The CW (Friday night)
  122. Lafayette, LA: KATC 3.2, The CW (Friday night)
  123. Peoria/Bloomington, IL: WEEK-TV 25.3, The CW (Friday night)
  124. Monterey/Salinas, CA: KCBA 35, The CW (Friday night)
  125. Bakersfield, CA: KGET-TV 17.2, The CW (Friday night)
  126. Montgomery/Selma, AL: WBMM 22/WNCF 32.2, The CW (Friday night)
  127. Columbus, GA: WLTZ 38.2, The CW (Friday night)
  128. Wilmington, NC: WWAY 3.3, The CW (Friday night)
  129. La Crosse/Eau Claire, WI: WLAX 25/WEUX 48, Fox (Saturday night)
  130. Corpus Christi, TX: KRIS-TV 6.2, The CW (Friday night)
  131. Amarillo, TX: KVII-TV 7.2/KVIH-TV 12.2, The CW (Friday night)
  132. Chico/Redding, CA: KHSL-TV 12.2, The CW (Friday night)
  133. Columbus/Tupelo/West Point/Houston, MS: WCBI-TV 4.2, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  134. Medford/Klamath Falls, OR: KTVL 10.2, The CW (Friday night)
  135. Columbia, Jefferson City, MO: KOMU 8.2, The CW (Friday night)
  136. Wausau/Rhinelander, WI: WSAW-TV 7.4/WYOW 34/WZAW-LD 34.10, The CW (Friday night)
  137. Salisbury, MD: WMDT 47.2, The CW (Friday night)
  138. Odessa/Midland, TX: KCWO-TV 4/KOSA-TV 7.2, The CW (Friday night)
  139. Rockford, IL: WIFR-LD 23.5, The CW (Friday night)
  140. Duluth, MN/Superior, WI: KDLH 3, The CW (Friday night)
  141. Minot/Bismarck/Dickinson/Williston, ND: KBMY 17.3/KMCY 14.3, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  142. Topeka, KS: KTKA-TV 49.3, The CW (Friday night)
  143. Monroe, LA/El Dorado, AR: KNOE-TV 8.3, The CW/MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  144. Beaumont/Port Arthur, TX: KFDM 6.2, The CW (Friday night)
  145. Lubbock, TX: KLCW-TV 22, The CW (Friday night)
  146. Palm Springs, CA: KCWQ-LD 2, The CW (Friday night)
  147. Anchorage, AK: KAUU 5.4, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  148. Sioux City, IA: KTIV 4.2, The CW (Friday night)
  149. Wichita Falls, TX/Lawton, OK: KAUZ-TV 6.2, The CW (Friday night)
  150. Rochester,MN/Austin, MN/Mason City, IA: KIMT 3.2, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  151. Erie, PA: WSEE-TV 35.2, The CW (Friday night)
  152. Joplin, MO/Pittsburg, KS: KFJX 14.2, The CW (Friday night)
  153. Panama City, FL: WJHG-TV 7.2, The CW (Friday night)
  154. Albany, GA: WALB 10.4/WGCW-LD 36, The CW (Friday night)
  155. Bangor, ME: WABI-TV 5.2, The CW (Friday night)
  156. Terre Haute, IN: WTHI-TV 10.3, The CW (Friday night)
  157. Biloxi/Gulfport, MS: WXXV-TV 25.3, The CW (Friday night)
  158. Idaho Falls/Pocatello/Jackson, ID: KIFI-TV 8.3, The CW (Friday night)
  159. Sherman, TX/Ada, OK: KTEN 10.2, The CW (Friday night)
  160. Gainesville, FL: WCJB-TV 20.2, The CW (Friday night)
  161. Missoula, MT: KPAX-TV 8.2, The CW (Friday night)/Kalispell, MT: KAJJ-CD 18.2, The CW (Friday night)
  162. Binghamton, NY: WBNG-TV 12.2, The CW (Friday night)
  163. Wheeling, WV/Steubenville, OH: WTOV-TV 9.2, Fox (Saturday night)
  164. Bluefield/Beckley/Oak Hill, WV: WVVA 6.2, The CW (Friday night)
  165. Abilene/Sweetwater, TX: KTXS-TV 12.2, The CW (Friday night)
  166. Yuma, AZ/El Centro, CA: KECY-TV 9.3, The CW (Friday night)
  167. Billings, MT: KTVQ 2.2, The CW (Friday night)
  168. Hattiesburg/Laurel, MS: WHLT-TV 22.2, The CW (Friday night)
  169. Rapid City, SD: KCLO-TV 15.2, The CW (Friday night)
  170. Clarksburg/Weston, WV: WVFX 10.2, The CW (Friday night)
  171. Utica, NY: WKTV 2.3, The CW (Friday night)
  172. Dothan, AL: WTVY 4.3/WRGX-LD 23.2, The CW (Friday night)
  173. Lake Charles, LA: KPLC 7.2, The CW (Friday night)
  174. Quincy, IL/Hannibal, MO/Keokuk, IA: WGEM-TV 10.2, The CW (Friday night)
  175. Jackson, TN: WNBJ-LD 39.2, The CW (Friday night)
  176. Harrisonburg, VA: WSVW-LD 30.3, The CW (Friday night)
  177. Charlottesville, VA: WVIR-TV 29.3/WVIR-CD 29.3, The CW (Friday night)
  178. Elmira/Corning, NY: WENY-TV 36.3, The CW (Friday night)
  179. Bowling Green, KY: WBKO 13.3, The CW (Friday night)
  180. Watertown, NY: WWTI 50.2, The CW (Friday night)
  181. Alexandria, LA: KALB-TV 5.3, The CW (Friday night)
  182. Jonesboro, AR: KAIT 8.3, The CW (Friday night)
  183. Marquette, MI: WJMN-TV 3, MyNetworkTV/Antenna TV (Friday night)
  184. Bend, OR: KTVZ 21.2, The CW (Friday night)
  185. Butte/Bozeman, MT: KXLF-TV 4.2/KBZK-TV 7.2, The CW (Friday night)
  186. Laredo, TX: KYLX-LD 13.2, The CW (Friday night)
  187. Grand Junction/Montrose, CO: KJCT-LP 8.2, The CW (Friday night)
  188. Lafayette, IN: WLFI-TV 18.2, The CW (Friday night)
  189. Twin Falls, ID: KMVT 11.2, The CW (Friday night)
  190. Lima, OH: WLIO 8.2, Fox/MyNetworkTV (Saturday night)
  191. Meridian, MS: WTOK-TV 11.3, The CW (Friday night)
  192. Great Falls, MT: KRTV 3.2, The CW (Friday night)
  193. Eureka, CA: KECA-LD 29, The CW (Friday night)
  194. Parkersburg, WV: WOVA-LD 22.2, The CW (Friday night)
  195. Cheyenne, WY/Scottsbluff, NE: KGWN-TV 5.3/KSTF 10.3, The CW (Friday night)
  196. Greenwood/Greenville, MS: WABG-TV 6.3, Fox (Saturday night)
  197. San Angelo, TX: KTXE-LD 38.2, The CW (Friday night)
  198. Casper/Riverton, WY: KCWY-DT 13.2, The CW (Friday night)
  199. Mankato, MN: KMNF-LD 7.2, The CW (Friday night)
  200. Ottumwa, IA/Kirksville, MO: KYOU-TV 15.4, The CW (Friday night)
  201. St. Joseph, MO: KNPG-LD 21.2, The CW (Friday night)
  202. Fairbanks, AK: KATN 2.2, Fox (Saturday night)
  203. Zanesville, OH: WHIZ-TV 18, NBC (Sunday night)
  204. Victoria, TX: KVCT 19.3, The CW (Friday night)
  205. Helena, MT: KTVH-DT 12.2, The CW (Friday night)
  206. Presque Isle, ME: WAGM-TV 8.3, The CW (Friday night)
  207. Juneau, AK: KYEX-LD 5.4, MyNetworkTV (Friday night)
  208. Alpena, MI: WBKB-TV 11.4, Fox/MyNetworkTV (Saturday night)
  209. North Platte, NE: KIIT-CD 11.2, The CW (Friday night)
  210. Glendive, MT: KXGN-TV 5, CBS (Saturday night)
In addition to some U.S. territories/commonwealths...
  • United States Virgin Islands: WVXF 17.2, Fox (Saturday night)
  • Puerto Rico: WAPA-TV/WTIN-TV 4, Spanish Independent (Friday night)
  • Guam: KTKB-LD 26, The CW (Friday night)
In Canada:
  • CHCH-DT 11, Independent (Friday night)
  • Global (Saturday night)
  • Noovo (Friday night, dubbed in French)
In Mexico:
  • XHGC-TDT 5 (and other stations), Canal 5 (Friday night, dubbed in Spanish)

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

More for my alternate universe:
Season 6 premiered in the UK and Ireland from 2005-2010
Season 7 premiered in the UK and Ireland from 2010-2011
Season 8 premiered in the UK and Ireland from 2011-2013
Season 9 premiered in the UK and Ireland from 2012-2016
Season 10 premiered in the UK and Ireland from 2016-2018
Season 11 premiered in the UK and Ireland from 2017-2019
Season 12 premiered in the Uk and Ireland from 2018-2022
Season 13 started it's premiere in the UK and Ireland from 2020-present.
The Patrick Star Show premiered in July in the UK and Ireland and aired with more episodes.
Paramount+ was released in 2019 in the UK and Ireland and released new SpongeBob SquarePants on there.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
In one of my alternate universes, Cuba's socialist government collapses in 2012, Cuba moves forward with its plan to adopt an American-style democracy, government and presidency, as well as an alliance with the U.S., Canada, The Dominican Republic, The Bahamas, Mexico, U.K., The European Union, Japan and Brazil.

The first program to air on Cartoon Network Cuba is the Spanish dub of Adventure Time.
The first program to air on Nickelodeon Cuba is the Spanish dub of SpongeBob SquarePants, Bob Esponja.

KFC, Burger King and 7-Eleven open their first locations in downtown Havana, Cuba.
The Havana Libre Hotel is rebranded as the Hilton Havana Libre and the worn-out hotel gets some much-needed updating.
Pepsi is sold in Cuban retail stores again for the first time in decades.
Nintendo distributes their first game console in Cuba: the Wii U.

Havana, Cuba and Washington, D.C., United States become sister cities for the first time.

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Bob Camp would be in more cartoons, and he would have made The Ripping Friends, Boo Boo Runs Wild, two Simpsons couch gags, and the Ren and Stimpy SpongeBob short (Which would actually play before Sponge Out of Water) instead of John K.
Fox Network would launch at the start of the 80s, with Matt Groening making a Life in Hell cartoon as one of the launch programs, it would end in 1989 so Matt Groening could focus on The Simpsons.

Mr. Eugene H. Krabs

Those are the last two I got until I know more to share.
SpongeBob Kamp Koral premiered on Nickelodeon UK with the first 19 episodes from Paramount+ from 2021 to 2022.
Kwarantined Krab's ban was lifted in the UK and Ireland on April, 29th, 2022 so they could premiere it on Nickelodeon.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
In the same alternate universe where Marvin Gaye is still alive and Bernie Sanders is our president, Bernie Sanders awards Marvin Gaye with an honorary presidential medal of freedom for making the listeners aware of the fragile environment they live in every day in his classic 1970s R&B song, "Mercy, Mercy Me (The Ecology)."

Back