Your Alternate Universe

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I look at stuff on the Alternate History Forums a lot, and I was wondering, what would you guys change in your alternate universe?

Here's my AU:

Some people like Stephen Hillenburg and Gilbert Gottfried don't die
The dark ages of The Simpsons and Family Guy have better writers (I wouldn't end them both because I still like the recent seasons)
David Zaslav never becomes CEO of Warner Bros. Discovery, so projects like Scoob! Holiday Haunt were not cancelled
Some obscure shows like Robot and Monster run longer
The Cleveland Show isn't made, but episodes of the show are made into Family Guy episodes, Seth MacFarlane's Flintstones reboot is picked up instead
Ren and Stimpy never has adult-oriented reboots, the upcoming Comedy Central reboot is made for Nickelodeon instead
Nintendo buys Rovio and makes the company their mobile division
Crypto and NFTs don't exist
[adult swim] becomes it's own channel sometime in the 2010s/2020s, Family Guy never leaves the channel, and neither does Futurama, King of the Hill, and Bob's Burgers (Leaving in 2023), some [adult swim] shows also run longer like Aqua Teen Hunger Force and The Shivering Truth

That's all I can think of for now, now it's time for you guys to show your AUs!

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
My Au

-amphibia and the owl house never end

-owl house doesn't get shortened

-SpongeBob ends after the first movie

-SpongeBob videogame every few years

-Simpsons never gets bad

-Fortnite doesnt exist

-the mcu ends after endgame

-spider-man 4 was released in 2011

-owl house gets a complete third season instead of 3 specials

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I'd be a famous musician, voice actor and businessman in an alternate universe where disco music wasn't hated as much in 1979 as it was, continuing unscathed well into the 1980s and beyond. John Lennon was never murdered in 1980 and Marvin Gaye, Sr. never killed his son, muscian Marvin Gaye, in 1984. Michael Jackson would still be alive as of 2022 in this alternate timeline, happily retired at Neverland Ranch after his final 2009 world tour. Al Gore would be elected president in 2000, and Trump would never end up becoming the most corrupt president in history, intead, focusing on his reality TV show. Bernie Sanders has become the 45th president of the United States and as of 2020, he was in his second term. Time Warner never merged with AT&T in this alternate timeline, instead, merging with Sony Pictures, forming Warner-Sony Entertainment Group.

As a musician, I would've played the guitar, piano, hammered dulcimer and melodica as a young man.

One of the songs I would create in an alternate 2016 would be a novelty disco song about Princess Bubblegum from Adventure Time: "Princess Bubblegum Disco," which would be written and performed with all kinds of late 1970s-early 1980s disco tropes thrown in, like a thumping beat from a synthesizer, similar in sound to the "thumping sound" of Donna Summer's "I Feel Love," for example. The lyrics would be about Finn and Jake's friendship with Princess Bubblegum.

I would also perform cover versions of Phil Collins/Phillip Bailey's "Easy Lover" and Michael Jackson/Paul McCartney's "Say Say Say" as duets with singer/voice actress E.G. Daily, with E.G. Daily doing Phil Bailey's verses on "Easy Lover" and Paul McCartney's verses on "Say Say Say."

As a voice actor, I'd voice young Prince Gumball in an Adventure Time: Fionna & Cake equivalent of the Adventure Time episodes, Mortal Recoil and Too Young. I'd also voice uncle Sherm SquarePants in an episode of SpongeBob SquarePants.

As a businessman, I'd own many local TV and radio stations across the United States, plus retail chains Shopko, ALCO, KB Toys, Magic Mart and Toys "R" Us, as well as a few shares of Pepsico stock, Nintendo stock, General Motors stock, Procter & Gamble stock and Dole fruit company stock. I'd even have a corporate headquarters in 36th floor of the tallest skyscraper in downtown Green Bay!

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
My AU:

-The pandemic never happens

-SpongeBob doesn't have a production hiatus in the middle of season 9, and the rest of the 9th season is completed in August 2013.

-Adult Party Cartoon doesn't exist.

-Johnny Test has no reboot but it has a seventh and final season that airs in 2015. A 2 hour special serves as the series finale.

-Some SpongeBob shorts are released in 2002 to promote the movie and they're all markerbob. The 2004 shorts have the style of the movie

-Adventure Time has a 2 hour long movie that acts as the series finale as opposed to a 45 minute special. Finn's dad has a major role in the finale after Golb restores him into human flesh. Flame Princess also has a larger role too. The Lich appears too. Golb's arc also has build up as opposed to being thrown into the finale.

Cartoon Network doesn't mess up the series season order, and season 7 has 39 episodes. While season 8 and 9 have 39 episodes each, giving the show more time to build up the finale.

-Thomas never leaves Regular Show and remains as part of the cast until the show ends. Season 6 and 8 will have full length and will be 39-40 episodes each. The Regular Show movie will air in 2015 like it does in our current universe. Regular Show ends in May 2017. r

-There is no pilot remake of Regular Show, and the pilot airs in 2010 as the series premire instead.

-Close Enough ends at season 6.

-Clone High is less mean spirited

-The Boondocks gets renewed for a fifth and sixth season and they both air in 2016. The show ends after it's ninth season in 2023

-Dexter's Lab has a fifth season with 13 episodes (39 segments) that is produced from March 2003 to January 2004. It premiers on May 1, 2004.

-Season 2 of Dexter's Lab lingers on, it has 52 episodes instead of 39. New episodes of season 2 continue airing throughout Summer '98. The animation in late season 2 doesn't change and it maintains the same exact style in this episodes. It ends on Labor Day 1998, with Last But Not Least still serving as the finale. Last But Not Least ends up being a 44 minute special instead of 22. The cel animated episodes end production in May 1998.

-Production timings are fixed in Dexter's Lab. Season 3 enters production in July 2000 and is complete in July 2001. It premiers labor day 2001. It still uses digital ink and paint like it does in real life.

-Season 4 of Dexter's Lab is produced from December 2001 to May 2002. Season 5 is produced from November 2002 to June 2003, and season 6 is produced from September 2003 to August 2004. The 2 hour TV movie finishes production in November 2004. Dexter's Lab has a sixth and final season that airs in 2005. The series finishes production in November 2004.

-Cartoon Network has more reruns of Dexter's Lab in 2011 as opposed to it being very rare. It comes on Saturday at 1pm and 8pm in 2011, instead of weekdays. The cel animated episodes air in the morning, while Savino airs at night. Cartoon Network hautls reruns of Dexter's Lab after June 2012.

The 2004 finale is more epic than Ego Trip and last but not least and it's a one hour TV movie that airs on Memorial Day 2005.

-Gumball ends after 8 seasons and has a movie to wrap everything up

-The show starts production a year earlier and Pranks a Lot is completed in August 2001, and all of pre-movie is produced before 9/11. The episode still doesn't air until 2004. The episode is copyrighted in 2001.

-Hello Bikini Bottom and the other season 8 holdovers wrap up production in November 2011 and each of the season 8 holdovers get a copyright of 2011 at the end of the credits. Season 9A begins production in 2012. It's a SpongeBob Christmas is 2D animated and is 4:3 like the rest of season 8 to maintain consistency.

-Every season 4 episode up to MM&BB 6 will be produced in and copyrighted in 2004. Only 2004 episodes will have pale spongebob.

-Fairly OddParents ends after season 8.

-The Jungle Movie of Hey Arnold comes out in 2004 like it was originally intended to

-Ed Edd N Eddy switches to digital ink and paint in 2002, same with King of the Hill and The Simpsons

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Dexter's Lab Fan episodes

Season 2 Episode 39

Airdate: May 13, 1998

Fort Dee-Dee:
Dee creates her own version of a lab after being tired of being kicked out of Dexter's

Dex Gets Mooned: Dexter messes with the arrangement of the moon's orbit so he can get a few extra hours of daylight to work on his experiments.

Go Nuts!: Dexter tries to find a cure for peanut allergies, but it backfires and makes people more crave nothing but chocolate and peanuts, resulting in a worldwide obesity problem.

Season 2 Episode 40

May 20, 1998

Dexter's Laboratory Gives You Wings:
Dexter invents a machine that gives him the ability to fly so he won't have to rely on the bus to be on time for school

The Knight in Shining Armor: Dexter travels to mid-evil times to work on a history project

Dad's Barbecue: Dexter's Dad invites the neighbors over for a barbecue

Season 2 Episode 41

May 27, 1998

Stuck on Karate:
Dexter learns karate from the fortune cookie man from china town to defend himself from a bully

This Movie is Rated ARRRRRR: Dexter uses a machine in his lab to pirate some of his favorite movies from the movie theatre on to VHS.

Chips and With No Dip: Dexter uses an invention in his lab to create weird food combinations

Season 2 Episode 42

June 3, 1998

Kradnam:
Mandark's dupple ganger from a parallel universe tries to fight Dexter

I Can't Ear You: Dexter makes a machine that enhances his hearing to prevent intruders from the lab

Sub Zero Dexter: Dexter must find a way to unfreeze his lab after a bad winter storm

Season 2 Episode 43

June 10, 1998

Dee-Dee's Got Mail:
Dexter disguises himself as one of Dee-Dee's favorite movie stars and sends her emails in a chat room back and forth as a distraction prevent her from coming into his lab during a top secret experiment.

Shop 'til Ya Stop: Dexter's mom mistakes Dexter's Lab as a shopping mall

It's Melvin: Dexter's cousins from Russia come for a visit, and it turns out Dexter's cousin Melvin also has a secret lab and is also a boy genius

Season 2 Episode 44:

June 17, 1998

Hollow Ween:
Dexter prepares for Halloween by creating a device that could turn you into anything, but it backfires and Dexter must find a way to reverse the invention that turn him into a beast

Green Thumbs: Dexter's Lab goes eco friendly

Snaked: Dexter gets bitten by a venomous snake in his lab and must find a way to get to the hospital without his parents finding out

Season 2 Episode 45

June 24, 1998

Sleep Over and Over and Over:
Dexter has a fun sleepover with Mordechai, and to relive the moment, he makes a machine that allows you to relive the same day over and over again like groundhog day.

Dental Reassurance: Dexter's teeth get knocked out after chasing Dee-Dee out the lab, he makes a machine that allows people to regrow their adult teeth

Aquatic Fun: Dexter builds an aquarium in his lab to study under sea life

Season 2 Episode 46

July 1, 1998

Dad's Car:
Dexter does some repairs on his dad's car

Not Sweeter Than Honey: Dexter finds a way to change the DNA of bumblees so they can continue producing honey after they sting people

Firework Fun: Dexter creates some illegal 4th of July fireworks in his lab

Season 2 Episode 47

July 8, 1998

Mandark's Anatomy:
Dexter accidentally poisons Mandark with a nasty fruit that was originally supposed to keep him out of his lab, so he must shrink himself to get inside Mandark to remove the poisonous food from his stomach to save his life.

Dexter's Gym: Dexter has to exercise more after the doctor tells him he needs to lose weight, so he builds a gym in his lab

A Closer Shave: A robber shaves Action Hank's beard which results in him losing his identity and combat skills

Season 2 Episode 48

July 15, 1998

Take Note of the Love Notes:
Dexter sends love letters to the new girl in school who turns out to be Mandark's cousin

Elephant in the Room: Dee-Dee adopts an elephant that she found in the zoo that destroys Dexter's Lab

Grandfather Time: Dexter's Grandpa make a debut and tells Dexter what his youth was like during the 1940s and how he had a secret lab growing up.

Season 2 Episode 49

July 22, 1998

Honey, I Shrunk the Lab:
Dexter accidentally shrinks his lab and must find it before his family accidentally destroys it

Mandark's Last Stand: Mandark surrenders and tries to become Dexter's sidekick

That's a Dolphinitive Answer: Dexter creates a machine that allows him to communicate with dolphins

Season 2 Episode 50

July 29, 1998

American Roulette:
Dexter creates fake money to help his dad with his gambling problem

Bravo Dex: Dexter helps Johnny Bravo pick up women in this new crossover special with Johnny Bravo

Season 2 Episode 51

August 5, 1998

Physics and Government:
The government has been spying on Dexter and knows about his lab so he must find a way to erase their memory

Home Slice: Dexter's garbage comes to life and he befriends a slice of talking pizza

One Track Dexter: Dexter Creates a hit song and puts it on the radio, little does he know it causes people to become mind controlled

Season 2 Episode 52 (SEASON FINALE)

September 7, 1998 (LABOR DAY SPECAIL)

44-minute special

Last But Not Beast:
During a trip to Japan as part of a student exchange program, Dexter accidentally releases a giant monster with an axe-like head from a volcano, forcing him to enlist the aid of his family to defeat it.

Note: Not counting Ego Trip, this is the last episode to use traditional cel animation

Note 2: This episode was completed in May 1998.

Ego Trip begins production in August 1998 and is completed in April 1999. The film releases on Labor Day 1999.

Savino takes over in March 2000 to work on season 3.

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
8 more things I want to add to my AU:

The COVID-19 Pandemic is shorter
Cel Animation is still used in some movies and shows, and 2D Animation is still used in movies
Disney succeeds in making Chanticleer a movie
Teen Titans Go isn't a thing
Craig McCracken is involved in the 2016 Powerpuff Girls reboot, and The CW's Live-Action Powerpuff Girls show doesn't exist
The Ben 10 reboot doesn't exist
John R. Dilworth is involved in the making of Straight Outta Nowhere: Scooby-Doo meets Courage the Cowardly Dog
The Loud House ends earlier and The Casagrandes doesn't exist

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
Also, In my alternate universe: gun/weapon control was enforced in 2016, causing a big drop in the United States murder rate. National healthcare is also introduced and paid for by a national "sin tax" on tobacco and alcoholic beverages. Green energy and biodiesel is adopted on a wider scale. COVID-19 is cured in one year due to widespread vaccination acceptance...

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
More stuff for my AU:

G4 wasn't discontinued at all
[adult swim] shows have 20 episodes instead of 10 in every season
Disney buys 20th Century Fox earlier
YouTube isn't ruined by COPPA and Susan Wojcicki
Smosh would either continue with Anthony still part of it, or end after Anthony leaves
Annoying Orange ends earlier, but IDK when it would end
Chikn Nuggit gets a TV Show
Lost Episode Creepypastas are more popular
Bob Camp creates The Ripping Friends instead of John Kricfalusi and the show airs on Nickelodeon
Joke Idea: Disney actually makes an Cory in the House anime as response to the meme
Very Unrealistic Idea: Nickelodeon, Cartoon Network, and Disney all work together on What a Cartoon!, it airs from 1991 to the present day. An adult version is also made for [adult swim] and shows from the adult version air on [adult swim], Comedy Central, Fox, and FX Networks

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
-SpongeBob only does like 5 episodes each year between 2010 to 2013 so the majority of Seasons 7-9A don't exist.
-Mermaid Man, Barnacle Boy and Doc Hudson are re-casted with their video game actors.
-The Looney Tunes Show continues after 2013 and Wabbit/New Looney Tunes never happens but the new characters from Wabbit still exist in TLTS. Tina Russo would also still be around.
-Baby Looney Tunes, Loonatics Unleashed and Bugs Bunny Builders are never a thing.
-Adult Swim and Cartoonito are separate networks and the shows from the Cartoon City era take up the Adult Swim timeslot.
-Scooby-Doo continues with the Scooby/Scrappy/Shaggy/Daphne format with Fred/Velma being guest stars every now and then. Scrappy would have never been turned into an antagonist.
-Family Guy ends after Season 7 and the The Simpsons ends after Season 14 but both shows continue to air in repeats.
-Rosalina eventually replaces Peach as Mario's love interest and the main series games get more originality rather than saving Peach nearly every time.
-SML still uses plushes and never jumped the shark. Normal Luigi and Daisy would also be recurring characters.
-YouTube is still like it was between 2006-2011.
-Kid shows from the 1990's/2000's are still aired frequently on cable alongside the new stuff. Old Kid shows would also never get ruined with reboots.
-Pixar would do a mix of both sequels and original movies. One of each would happen each year.
-There would be more Herbie movies as well as a Disney+ series which would be faithful to what came before and Dean Jones would have got his cameo in Fully Loaded.
-VW Beetles (both old and new) would still be produced.
-Toddler Titans would have ended after Season 2.
-Steve/Joe would alternate hosting Blue's Clues Seasons 5/6. Blue's Room would have never been it's own show.
-The Muppets replacing every human actor in a movie but one would have been a thing and this trend would replace the live action Disney remakes.
-Kermit would have remained on Sesame Street after 2001 and every so often both Sesame Street and the Muppets would do more crossovers.
-Fairly OddParents ends after Season 8 and The Loud House ends after Season 3.
-Ice Age 6 never happens but instead an 8 minute episode TV series does which would feature every major character introduced though out the first five movies and would introduce new ones. The 2022 Scrat drama also never happens.
-Copyright laws aren't as strict. Especially if it's an edited parody and not a full episode/movie.
-The Alec Baldwin Rust movie would have never went into production.
-Scrappy-Doo, The Looney Tunes Show, Cars 2 and Shrek 3 would have never been hated.
-Daneboe still uploads on his original channel and only uploads Annoying Orange on Wednesdays and Fridays.

Last edited:

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Here's more things:

The Mickey Mouse Copyright Law wouldn't exist, any media that was created would enter the public domain when they turn 10 years old.
The FCC's law that companies can't own more than one broadcast network wouldn't exist either, so there are many more broadcast and over-the-air networks.
HiT Entertainment is never bought by Mattel, and the bad things about Thomas and Friends don't exist.
Cartoonito USA still exists, but doesn't air Thomas and Friends All Engines Go (Due to it not existing in my AU), Lucas the Spider (Which stays on the internet without all those extra characters added in the TV series), and Cocomelon (Which never becomes popular).
The Children's Television Act isn't passed, and Saturday Morning Cartoons still exist today, here's what happens:

The Disney Afternoon and Disney's One Saturday Morning are still running on ABC
Nick on CBS is still running, and ever since it's debut in 2000, it has aired Nickelodeon shows on Saturdays, and Nick Jr. shows on Sundays, and of course, SpongeBob is one of the programs that airs on the block
Universal Kids is a Saturday Morning block on NBC instead of a full channel, so Sprout still exists (And also still airs shows from PBS Kids)
Fox Kids would still be closed down, but their shows air on Fox Family (Freeform is a separate channel that airs all movies from the Disney library)
Kids WB is still running on The WB
KidsClick is still running on The CW (Which would be owned by Sony instead of being owned by both Warner Bros and Paramount)

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
In another alternate universe, I would be a die-hard Adventure Time Fan who would become the mayor of the city of Pendleton, Oregon and a Pendleton Chamber of Commerce board member in the 2010s.

I'd realize the city shares its name with Adventure Time's creator!

I start a letter-writing campaign with many citizens of Pendleton, Oregon who are also fans of the cartoon show to Cartoon Network and Adventure Time Creator Pendleton Ward to give the city "adoptive hometown of Adventure Time" status in an effort to help draw in some more tourism dollars.

After getting a letter from Cartoon Network, followed by a visit from the cast and crew during the city's dedication, bronze painted statues of the Adventure Time's main characters would be placed throughout downtown Pendleton, most streets would be renamed to characters/things from the cartoon (Princess Bubblegum Boulevard, Finn Street, Jake Street, Tree Trunks Lane, Treehouse Way, Adventure Time Avenue, Ice King Drive, Lady Rainicorn Way, Lumpy Space Place, Marceline Road, etc.).

A Candy Kingdom-themed resort hotel/waterpark and cafe/ice cream shop would open in downtown Pendleton, as well as an Adventure Time Museum, filled with all kinds of Adventure Time stuff from the show's past/present which would open a few seasons into the show's run.

The largest park in the city would be renamed Finn Mertens Park, and the park pavilions and playground themed to Finn and Jake's Treehouse.

An "Adventure Time Festival" would be held every year in the downtown area's new Princess Bubblegum Plaza (behind the fountains and the painted Bronze statues of Finn, Jake, Lady Rainicorn and Princess Bubblegum, located in front of Pendleton's new city hall, which would be designed with Richardsonian-Romanesque architecture and would be painted up to look like the Candy Kingdom's castle, where Princess Bubblegum lives in the show), with events including a costume contest, a Card Wars tournament, and Adventure Time trade show.

The architecture of the local branch of BMO Harris Bank would be redesigned to look like the robot/computer, BMO, on the outside.

The local radio stations would be renamed KOOO-FM, KPBG-FM, and KAND-AM.

The Pendleton water tower would be redesigned and painted to look like Finn's head with his hat on.

The city would also be home to a coach bus company, Adventure Time Tours.

The local middle school would be renamed Jeremy Shada Middle School, and the high school, renamed to Hynden Walch High School honoring the voices of Finn Mertens and Princess Bonnibel Bubblegum, respectively, while they're both still alive, with both voices attending the gala unveiling of their respective school dedication events!
(The dedications would be just like how Vince Lombardi attended the city of Green Bay, Wisconsin's renaming of Highland Road to Lombardi Avenue in his honor back in the late 1960s while he was still alive.)

The city's welcome sign slogan would read:
"Welcome to Pendleton, Oregon...where it's always Adventure Time!"

The city's dedication would be similar to the arrangement the mayor of Metropolis, Illinois made for their hometown to be the adoptive "Hometown of Superman" back in the 1970s, and is now home to the Super Museum and a statue of Superman...

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Stephen Hillenburg runs all seasons of SpongeBob
Instead of making Ren and Stimpy Adult Party Cartoon for Spike TV, John Kricfalusi makes a George, American cartoon, but it still fails. John Kricfalusi also gets exposed earlier during the show's run.
Don't Hug Me I'm Scared's TV Series airs on [adult swim] in the USA
More planets are habitable, and have citys and stuff.
TV-MA shows on Broadcast Networks is a regular thing
FXX doesn't exist, it's shows either air on Fox, FX, [adult swim], or Comedy Central (Also, [adult swim] won the syndication rights to It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia instead of Comedy Central, and airs it to this day)

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Disney still makes 2D-Animated films
Anyone exposed by the Weinstein Effect/MeToo Movement is arrested
Stark Raving Dad and Mid-Life Crustacean aren't banned
American Dad! ends after "Blagsnarst: A Love Story"
Cartoon Network Development Studio Europe is known as a revival of the Hanna-Barbera brand from the start
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has extra fighters like Waluigi, Geno (Super Mario RPG), Red (Angry Birds), Sans (Undertale), a Skullgirls rep, etc.
SpongeBob Spin-Offs are made earlier, Kamp Koral takes the place of Planet Sheen, while The Patrick Star Show takes the place of The Casagrandes, and a spin-off focusing on Squidward premieres in-between them
[adult swim]'s short-lived "Brit Block" is still running, with new shows including Monty Python's Flying Circus, This Hour Has 22 Minutes, Don't Hug Me I'm Scared, etc.
Walt Disney Pictures sometimes releases R-rated films without the help of another studio they own like 20th Century Fox or Touchstone
Blue Sky Studios is merged with Pixar instead of closing down completely, and a different Ice Age movie is released instead of Adventures of Buck Wild, which serves as the ultimate finale to the franchise and ends with Scrat finally eating the acorn. Pixar also releases a animated film adaption of Horton Hatches the Egg, while Disney themselves releases Nimona which is a 2D-Animated film
ToonTown Online, Club Penguin, and Family Guy Online never close down
GoAnimate never changes into Vyond and is never flooded with grounded videos by immature people
Futurama stays on Fox, while Matt Groening makes a Life in Heck cartoon for [adult swim] and not Comedy Central
Drawn Together runs to the present day along with South Park
Streaming Services don't take over the world
The Red Mist Squidward Scene from SpongeBob in RandomLand isn't cut out

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Here's 3 more things:

LGBTQIA+ is widely accepted everywhere
Stuff sold during events on The Simpsons Tapped Out are still sold after the events
[adult swim] Streams never die

Sometime later, I will make my own History of Nicktoons in my AU, being inspired by a lot of posts on the Alternate History forums.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
In my alternate universe, the band, Yatte is even more popular, getting heavy airplay on the radio, with their '80s-style "yacht rock"-inspired song "Time Wasted" making the top 5 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart in 2019...

greatthing

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Just two AU stuff for today:

The Loud House ends earlier after Chris Savino is exposed
Allen Gregory, Bordertown, and the Napoleon Dynamite TV Series don't exist, but a Zebras in America show based off of the 2001 film "Freddy Got Fingered" premieres around the same time as the movie on FX, just like Allen Gregory, the show is cancelled after 7 episodes for being so offensive and unfunny, and Fox never acknowledges it.

Back