You should watch this video

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
i was thinking of going to nick to ask to write a SpongeBob episode, but am too sure they're gonna say no

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
un likely also i Viewed everyone who worked a storboard artisit in one of the episode none of them worked at sonic boom

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar

This the user awe video explaining why season 4 even the first half is unfunny even tho I disagree this a very good video

This dude needs to get a life Lol why is he even comparing how many jokes are in certain episodes

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
This dude needs to get a life Lol why is he even comparing how many jokes are in certain episodes
What did he do man just said it isn't funny but I do agree using a opinion that's scientifically correct is a bit ignorant

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
What did he do man just said it isn't funny but I do agree using a opinion that's scientifically correct is a bit ignorant
true he acts like his opinion is objectively and scientifically correct which is just ignorant also he needs to get a life because this isn’t the first time he made a video ranting about season 4

SuperSponge1234

Dead Inspector
true he acts like his opinion is objectively and scientifically correct which is just ignorant also he needs to get a life because this isn’t the first time he made a video ranting about season 4
He said the video if you like season 4 that's good for you also whsts wrong about ranting about something pieGuysrulez had ranted 2 times

Back