You request, I review!

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
NOTE: Don't worry, I'll finish my Season 6-7 comparison, I just want to take a crack at this.

Yes, I am really doing this. Keep in mind that I am NOT trying to copy Big Meaty Claws' topic, I'm just posting a request/review topic alone. All you have to do, is ask me to review a certain episode of Spongebob, and I will do that. But, instead of doing my normal episode review routine, I have found a review template, in which I will fill in what I liked/disliked about a certain episode. The template looks like this:

movie-review-preview1_zpsf0ba35d7.jpg

In case you're wondering what my ratings mean, here's how I rate episodes.

0/10 Get this abomination away from me and set it on fire.

1/10 awful or horrible

2/10 abysmal or REALLY bad

3/10 bad

3.5/10 bad, but not without a few good moments

4/10 mediocre, but watchable

5/10 meh or simply average

6/10 okay

7 or 7.5/10 decent

8/10 good

8.5/10 great

9/10 wonderful/excellent, but not without one or two flaws

10/10 exceptional, and whatever flaws it has are easy to forgive

That's how I rate episodes.

Also, I have a few rules I'd like to make:

#1. No shorts: Season 5 shorts like Waiting, Pat No Pay (and even Season 1's Reef Blower) are fine, but shorts themselves (like Back To The Past shorts) aren't allowed. One, because if I've never seen a short, if I try to find one, it would be impossible. Two, mainly because they aren't episodes.

#2. No requesting the latest special Spongebob You're Fired: I actually have a full review being planned out for it, so I don't want to spoil it for when I make my review.

#3. Episodes that have appeared on ANY of my countdowns are acceptable: It's alright to pick one of the episodes from my countdowns, since one, I don't mind reviewing the episode again and two, my opinions could have changed for it.

#4. Specials are acceptable, too: This one's pretty self-explanatory.

Alright, so now that I've covered what's going to happen, feel free to request an episode review from me if you'd like! :)

hfjs

When I saw this on the Recent Topics area, I thought this was a member review topic.

That being said, review Sailor Mouth.

Back