You Request, and I give a detailed review on it! (REVIVED)

More

VIP
PinheadLarry said:
Can you do Kenny The Cat
Go see my Kenny the Cat review, if you want.

it's in my top 35 modern episodes list (which is on hiatus if not discontinued)

More

VIP
SB_DW_Fan said:
Can you review Squiditis? (This is my last request for now)
You requested that (I love that episode, FYI)

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
I like your new way of reviewing episodes, but I feel as though there is less text... It still looks really good though.

More_Spongebob_Sandy said:
Go see my Kenny the Cat review, if you want.

it's in my top 35 modern episodes list (which is on hiatus if not discontinued)
Discontinued?! :( What?

PinheadLarry

Ponhead
SpongyDevotee said:
I like your new way of reviewing episodes, but I feel as though there is less text... It still looks really good though.

Discontinued?! :( What?
Dont worry. He said that his list is on hiatus, not discontinued :)

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
And wow, I really liked your review on Squidville! ^_^

The thing I liked the most about the episode is Squidward's character. The ending where Squidward realizes that he actually needs some craziness and FUN in his life, rather than the boring and monotonous life he wishes he can have and actually gets in this episode, was just absolutely amazing! And I liked when he heard the reef blower, he immediately said "SpongeBob?!" and thought it was SpongeBob and hoped that it was him, despite all the Squid Torture that SpongeBob has caused him. That's proof that he likes SpongeBob deep down, but just can't realize it. I just love episodes where Squidward actually engages in SpongeBob and Patrick's activites and actually has fun. For example, Snowball Effect!!! ^_^

We need more episodes like that, instead of the usual "Squidward hates SpongeBob" and "Squidward gets tortured". That's one of the flaws of post-movie SpongeBob, even though I do love post-movie a lot, because a lot of episodes that barely involve Squidward in them or if he's not too horrible or horribly treated as a character are pretty good, like Picture Day, New Digs, Planet of the Jellyfish, ect. And what I hate is that Sponge-cano was going to make Squidward once again admit that he does like SpongeBob deep down, but the writers just had to ruin everything and pretend like what Squidward said was a lie!!! I hate that episode because of that, and because of everything else in that episode too.

PinheadLarry said:
Dont worry. He said that his list is on hiatus, not discontinued :)
Well, he pretty much said that it may be discontinued... but I still hope he just meant that it most likely is just on haitus. I honestly love his top 35 list.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
For SB_DW Fan:

my_notebook__squiditis_by_predator56-d7fkfml.png

More

VIP
I love Squiditis. On my top 5 for Season 8...

I loved the Romantic Comedy Joke too

SpongyDevotee

Giant Clam
I've seen Squiditis and while I thought it was good, I didn't think it was AMAZING. But I SHOULD/WILL rewatch it to give it more of a chance. :) Maybe I will end up liking it a lot more, especially noting the things you said in your review.

And by the way, as a reminder, here's some episodes that I really would love a review for:

New Digs, Planet of the Jellyfish, The Gift of Gum, and The Pink Purloiner.

But I'm not trying to rush you or anything. Take your time with other people's reviews and ect.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
I've decided to post an update! After Spongy Devotee PM'ed me a suggestion to offer requests about which reviewing style you'd prefer, I decided to do that. You can request an episode, and along with that, you can request for me to review the way I used to, or you can request for me to use my new review template. :)

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Can you review The Chaperone, the weakest pre-movie Aaron Springer episode?

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
The Inmates of Summer. I never hear anyone talk about this episode. It's really underrated IMO. Also it guest stars the guy from "Full Metal Jacket."

Same thing with 20,000 Patties Under the Sea. Both of which Chris Reccardi did freelance work on. Do both of them notebook style please.

Another good one would probably be "The Krusty Plate" if you ever feel like getting to that one. I saw it for the first time yesterday and loved it.

Popeye Q. Krabs said:
The Inmates of Summer. I never hear anyone talk about this episode. It's really underrated IMO. Also it guest stars the guy from "Full Metal Jacket."

Same thing with 20,000 Patties Under the Sea. Both of which Chris Reccardi did freelance work on. Do both of them notebook style please.

Another good one would probably be "The Krusty Plate" if you ever feel like getting to that one. I saw it for the first time yesterday and loved it.
Just like most of season 5 episodes, those episodes never gets mentioned and when It's mentioned, people just say those episodes are meh. I really like those episodes actually.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
SB_DW_Fan said:
Just like most of season 5 episodes, those episodes never gets mentioned and when It's mentioned, people just say those episodes are meh. I really like those episodes actually.
As you can tell, there's actually plenty from Season 5 I like. Never got the impression that it was as meh as people were saying it is based on what I've watched, despite for a few episodes I didn't like or kinda got me a bit conflicted (I still need to rewatch "To Save a Squirrel" for example to see if I really like it or just plain dislike it) and some eps like "Picture Day" I haven't seen. Heck, I even like "Blackjack" a lot and I've seen that episode get criticized a lot for the ending. Compared to a lot of the stuff in Season 6, it's a huge step up for me.

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
SB_DW_Fan said:
Can you review Bossy Boots, one of my least favorite pre-movie episodes?
why does everyone hate bossy boots? i find it a nice,yet underrated episode.

Back