Writers, Here's How To Make Spongebob Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScumBob

sicko m0de
The E-Man Guy said:
Spongebob Longpants had a clear conflict of Spongebob missing his old life. While this was easily solved at the end of the episode, it wasn't instantly solved. The conflict was clear throughout the whole episode
SpongeBob doesn't get start to get sick of his new life until around seven minutes in.

But I get what you mean.

Supmandude

Squog
Why does this thread exist? Seasons 10 and 11 are the most perfect thing ever created and there are no words for the amount of amazing perfection in these episodes!!!! When Season 9b first started, I was still trying to express the perfection of the episodes, but after Season 10, it got beyond words. It's just the greatest animated perfection of all time and all I can do is stare in awe of it's perfection and laugh at all the hilarious and perfect jokes!!!!!!

Seriously, if you take your nostalgia glasses off, you'll be amazed at the fact that the most perfect show ever made is actually better than ever!!!!! I LOVE SEASONS 10 AND 11 SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NO WORDS TO PROPERLY EXPRESS THEIR PERFECTION!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

If you're wondering why I don't leave reviews anymore, this is the reason. I have no complaints whatsoever, because it's just unbelievable perfection beyond words!!! :)

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
Supmandude said:
Seriously, if you take your nostalgia glasses off, you'll be amazed at the fact that the most perfect show ever made is actually better than ever!!!!!
Question: If the reason I don't like season 10 is because of nostalgia, then why would I like season 9B? That is also very recent.

Also, are you going to vote on this?: https://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/59066-season-9b-vs-season-10/

ScumBob

sicko m0de
The E-Man Guy said:
Question: If the reason I don't like season 10 is because of nostalgia, then why would I like season 9B? That is also very recent.
Nostalgia is a longing for anything in the past.

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
SpongeCob said:
Nostalgia is a longing for anything in the past.
Again, I really wanted to like season 10. I wish I did. I am not someone who doesn't like new things because of nostalgia goggles. Besides, the two seasons actually overlapped a little in airing order.

Supmandude

Squog
The E-Man Guy said:

Also, are you going to vote on this?: https://www.sbmania.net/forums/topic/59066-season-9b-vs-season-10/
I'm not accusing anyone personally of being biased, but in general, I would say that 99% of people that dislike Season 10 are being blinded by nostalgia. Also, I voted Season 10, because it's the best season ever!!!! :)

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Supmandude said:
I'm not accusing anyone personally of being biased, but in general, I would say that 99% of people that dislike Season 10 are being blinded by nostalgia. Also, I voted Season 10, because it's the best season ever!!!! :)
I know you have a history of treating your opinions like facts, and I while I respect you for having your own opinions (There's no such thing as a good or bad opinion, unless if it has to do with supporting things that are flat out evil like terrorism), I must say, people aren't blinded by nostalgia for Season 10. If I was nostalgia blind, I'd be nitpicking everything in modern SpongeBob episodes. If I was nostalgia blind, I'd hate Season 11, but no. I actually really like Season 11 so far, so the notion that 99% of people dislike Season 10 are being blinded by nostalgia is false. This may cause the idea that I'm apparently the 1%, but I know for a fact that a lot of people criticize Season 10 for it's flaws in writing and animation, not for being different from the first 3 Seasons. If anything, I think a lot of YouTubers out there are nostalgia blind when it comes to supporting modern episodes. They look at recent episodes, knowing Stephen is back, and praise the episodes. I don't mind praising episodes (As a fan, I wish only the best for this awesome cartoon), but a lot of the time their main reasoning as to why the series has gotten better is because the creator is back, and not as absent as he was when the show went downhill in Post-Movie. There are tons of other reasons why recent episodes are good, not just because the creator is back. I'm completely unbiased against this series. If there's an episode I find terrible in Season 10, I'm going to criticize it. If there's an episode I find amazing in Season 10, I'm going to praise it. I generally go off track from most "majority opinions". I can find an episode I love in Season 6 just as easily as finding an episode I despise in Season 2. Nostalgia has nothing to do with why we think Season 10 is bad. Do I dislike Season 10? Not much. I find it to be a pretty mediocre Season, but I don't think it's as terrible as a lot of people say it is. If you love Season 10, and find it to be the best, that's fine. I completely respect your opinion, and if you love Season 10, I'm happy that you're able to find joy out of these episodes.

RomNick

Balloon Traveler
The E-Man Guy said:
What was your opinion on my original post in the topic? Do you agree with it?
Why do you always want people to list their opinions about your original post and click like on every opinion, regardless if the person likes Season 9B/10/whatever or not? The topic can't be based on ONE and ONLY post. People can post their opinions based on the TITLE on the topic, not on its starting post.

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
RomNick said:
Why do you always want people to think about your original post? The topic can't be based on ONE and ONLY post. People can post their opinions based on the TITLE on the topic, not on the first post.
I just wanted his opinion, that is all. I wanted to get a discussion going.

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
Man, this topic was a disaster. I wanted to get a discussion going about Season 10 and how Spongebob could be made better. Instead I got constant arguing over stupid things such as memes and very little discussion on what the topic is actually about.

What a joke. -_-

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Man, this topic was a disaster. I wanted to get a discussion going about Season 10 and how Spongebob could be made better. Instead I got constant arguing over stupid things such as memes and very little discussion on what the topic is actually about.

What a joke. -_-
... so then why did you bump it after almost two months

SuperFan2024

Part Computer or Something
I highly suggest that you watch Season 11. It's like a combination of 9B and 10, but better than 10. Imo it rivals 9B.

Moxley♥

We out here in heaven, smoking big doinks in heave
The E-Man Guy said:

What a joke. -_-
If you want to bring up this discussion again, or clarify to bring in more talk about this subject; then make a new topic. For now, this topic is locked. Just, don't bump again please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back