Writers, Here's How To Make Spongebob Great Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
That LAMO House show makes them money. Better to continue to make a bad show bad rather than turn a once good show bad. (Which already happened in some dark times)
I agree Spongebob should end soon, my point was just that there is no way on Earth Nickelodeon would let their most popular show end.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
That LAMO House show makes them money. Better to continue to make a bad show bad rather than turn a once good show bad. (Which already happened in some dark times)

I agree. Although I've never watched the show before, the show has gotten a lot of popularity and ratings increase. Other shows actually don't get the same reception as The Loud House and SpongeBob & Fairly OddParents are already old and tiresome to look at.

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
ElectricPikachu said:
Anything can be possible.
So, by anything means that the show can get worse or even better. Even after everything the show went through (talking about every season), it's hard to become better. Many writers are leaving and coming back, many of them are new writers, everyone has different ideas. You can't change them. Would anyone here make better episodes than the entire crew (counting every person who worked from S1-S11)? Not at all.

Jibbix said:
Uh YES I COULD
Pieguyrulz could.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Zlb7R10QOc

Uncle Sherm

Bomb-Selling Pirate
how many threads do we really need about Season 10 being "too cartoony with too much slapstick"
like I get that not all fans will like it and I respect your opinion but the way you guys talk about this season you'd think we were back in Season 7 or something

Michael Scott

Giant Clam
Uncle Sherm said:
how many threads do we really need about Season 10 being "too cartoony with too much slapstick"
like I get that not all fans will like it and I respect your opinion but the way you guys talk about this season you'd think we were back in Season 7 or something
1: This thread was mostly about how I think the show can be improved for Season 11, not just complaining about Season 10.
2: I specifically said I found Season 10 mediocre, not bad. Season 6 and 7 were much worse, for sure.

Smitty

Part Computer or Something
So far the episodes in Season 11 are pretty good and has had more dialogue humor(more so with "The Checkup" and "Spin the Bottle"). I just hope they can be consistent with the quality and hopefully improve.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
I miss the old SpongeBob. The new SpongeBob is evil.

Bring back seasons 1-3. Season 4-beyond are evil.

Bring 1999 back. 2017 is evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back