Marathon 1 season

Would You Rather:
Watch One Coarse Meal
OR
Watch A Pal for Gary

Would You Rather:
Watch your least favorite episode
OR
Watch all infamous episodes (including your least favorite if it is infamous)

Would You Rather:
Watch Band Geeks
OR
Watch all SpongeBob Movies

Rules:
You must answer all of them in one post.
No one word answers. Use complete sentences
No joking around.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
#1: Marathon all the episodes because it would be nice to see how SpongeBob has evolved
#2: Watch One Coarse Meal because the first few minutes are ok and it's not as frightening or infuriating as A Pal for Gary
#3: Watch my least favorite episode: It Came From Goo Lagoon (which overtook Stuck in the Wringer as "worst episode" a few weeks ago)
#4: Watch Band Geeks because it is nostalgic for me being one of the first episodes I watched

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
1. Marathon all episodes. The animation each season is something I would enjoy to see.
2. One Coarse Meal is better than A Pal for Gary
3. Least favorite episode.i I can't do more than that.
4. Band Geeks. It's better than all of the movies but I would choose movie 3 if any of them.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
1. Marathon all episodes. I like the early seasons more than the latter ones, but they have still many episodes I like and it is just interesting seeing how Spongebob has changed through the years and seasons.
2. One Coarse Meal is more enjoyable but is worse in my opinion. I mean, Mr Krabs was worse than Spongebob. But it is more enjoyable so I would watch it.
3. On one hand I fine many infamous episodes as nice or meh and on other hand they also have some really bad.
So I would watch my least favorite which is probably Ink Lemonade
4. Band Geeks is really a great episode. I think it could be the last episode of the series. The movies are good but Band Geeks is better for me so Band Geeks for me.

patrinse

Baby Clam
1. Marathon all episodes. I like the early seasons more than the latter ones, but they have still many episodes I like and it is just interesting seeing how Spongebob has changed through the years and seasons.
2. One Coarse Meal is more enjoyable but is worse in my opinion. I mean, Mr Krabs was worse than Spongebob. But it is more enjoyable so I would watch it.
3. On one hand I fine many infamous episodes as nice or meh and on other hand they also have some really bad.
So I would watch my least favorite which is probably Ink Lemonade
4. Band Geeks is really a great episode. I think it could be the last episode of the series. The movies are good but Band Geeks is better for me so Band Geeks for me.
that's because for no. 4, your profile picture is Squidward in Band Geeks and so you chose Band Geeks since Squidward there in front of your face.

patrinse

Baby Clam
By the way for my vote is:-
1. Marathon 1 season, because it seems too long to marathon all episodes and will take pretty much time to do all of this stuff.
2. Watch One Coarse Meal, suicide episodes are my no.13th thing (i'm not joking).
3. Watch your least favorite episode, my least favourite episode 'Call The Cops!' I would watch that and even avoid the disgusting part.
4. I think I will do both I would rather watch all Spongebob Movies. :)

Awe

Floating Shopping List
#1 Marathon 1 season because I already marathoned the entire show and seeing seasons 11 and 12 twice in a few months is more than enough so I would just marathon season 2.

#2 Watch One Coarse Meal because except for the suicide joke it’s not really that bad and nowhere near as frustrating as A Pal For Gary.

Watch all infamous episodes because there are some episodes I hate way more than the infamous ones.

#4 Watch Band Geeks because the latest movie is really bad and I’ve seen the first two so many times a rewatch really doesn’t do much for me.

Snails

Floating Shopping List
Would You Rather:
Marathon all the episodes
OR
Marathon 1 season

Would You Rather:
Watch One Coarse Meal
OR
Watch A Pal for Gary

Would You Rather:
Watch your least favorite episode
OR
Watch all infamous episodes (including your least favorite if it is infamous)

Would You Rather:
Watch Band Geeks
OR
Watch all SpongeBob Movies

Rules:
You must answer all of them in one post.
No one word answers. Use complete sentences
No joking around.
I would watch my least favorite episode (Demolition Doofus) over watching all infamous episodes

KalloFox34

Floating Shopping List
  1. I'd just marathon one season. The entire show is too much because of both the sheer amount of content and Seasons 6-8.
  2. I'd rather watch A Pal for Gary. It's bad, but I don't really see why it's any worse than most of the rest of Season 7.
  3. I'd rather just watch my least favorite episode (One Coarse Meal) than have to watch it along with every other terrible episode.
  4. I'd rather watch all of the SpongeBob movies, mostly because I haven't seen the third one (I hear it's inferior, but I'm still curious).

Back