Worst Ways to End a SpongeBob Episode

iRocketGamer52

Baby Clam
Try and think of the worst ways to end an episode that could either be a nitpick or something that could ruin the entire thing, like in Nautical Novice where SpongeBob gets finally gets his license but is soon to be yanked away from him at the last second, or in Cephalopod Lodge, where Squidward is brought back into lodge, but SpongeBob and Patrick unawaringly reveal themselves, ruining any chance Squidward would have to get back inside, something like those.

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
Oh, you're new.

Anyway, Spongebob tries to get his license after Mr Krabs leaves for a manicure, but fails and Mrs Puff rips it up when she and the rest of the Bikini Bottomites come back after No Spongebob Day. Mr Krabs splits his nail again.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I don't like it when they end the episode by having everybody laugh over some stupid thing and then pan the camera out.

More

VIP
One of the worst endings of an episode is one of those "status quo is God" endings, where they throw in an insulting end to the story just so it'll fit in to the continuity of the show. This hs been talked about a decent amount, however I still won't consider it a bad episode if it's really the only major flaw.

Another bad way to end an episode is with an abrupt, 5-second endings with little satisfaction involved. Some examples include Goo Goo Gas, Dear Vikings, The Curse of Bikini Bottom, Rodeo Daze, House Sittin' for Sandy, The Main Drain, Drive Thru, Patrick's Staycation, Restraining SpongeBob, Squirrel Record, and Demolition Doofus.

The Drifter

Some person.
One of the worst endings of an episode is one of those "status quo is God" endings, where they throw in an insulting end to the story just so it'll fit in to the continuity of the show. This hs been talked about a decent amount, however I still won't consider it a bad episode if it's really the only major flaw.
Even more ridiculous is that SpongeBob doesn't even have any continuity, so using that trope is just stupid.

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
DadMom AngryPants said:
I don't like it when they end the episode by having everybody laugh over some stupid thing and then pan the camera out.
Reminds me of:
outsb2_zpsb4db1ad1.gif

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
You know, I hate to say it, but.... I feel like, a great episode with a let-down ending... "Fools in April."

The episode was perfect. It was funny, then horrifying, then heartbreaking, then heartwarming... but the revelation that the entire episode was just a big prank from Spongebob's end.... kind of killed the sweetness and sincerity of Squidward's apology.

Just my opinion.

Back