Completed Worst to Best Seasons (Finalized Opinion)

OrbOfConfusion

Imitation Krab
Here's my list

Great

Season 4
Season 1
Season 3

Good
Season 2
Season 9
Season 6 (I don't hate season six as much as other people. I actually find it to be pretty alright)

Meh
Season 8
Season 10
Season 11
Season 12

Bad
Season 7

I'm not the biggest fan of later seasons (10,11,12) as I don't really like the exaggerated faces. But I do enjoy some episodes, such as Code Yellow, Spongebob's Place, Mustard O' Mine, Karen's Virus, and Dream Hoppers.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Here's my list

Great

Season 4
Season 1
Season 3

Good
Season 2
Season 9
Season 6 (I don't hate season six as much as other people. I actually find it to be pretty alright)

Meh
Season 8
Season 10
Season 11
Season 12

Bad
Season 7

I'm not the biggest fan of later seasons (10,11,12) as I don't really like the exaggerated faces. But I do enjoy some episodes, such as Code Yellow, Spongebob's Place, Mustard O' Mine, Karen's Virus, and Dream Hoppers.
You call season 6 alright then put it in good it should technically be in meh then

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
Season 8 is my least favorite season. It holds my least favorite episode, The Googly Artiste, which I HATE with a passion, and I would gladly watch 40 hours of Shrek The Third clips than rather watch this episode 1 time. I hate it that much. But not just that episode, there's also Accidents Will Happen, Barnacle Face, Bubble Buddy Returns, and the list goes on and on. All the good episodes are either just good, or obscured.

Last edited:

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
Anyways, my list:

Awesome
Season 3
Season 4
Season 2

Great
Season 11
Season 9b
Season 10

Good
Season 12
Season 5
Season 9a

Meh
Season 6
Season 1
Season 7

Worst
Season 8

Snails

Floating Shopping List
My List

ScumBob
#12. Season 7
Boo
Bad
#11. Season 6
Meh
#10. Season 8
#9. Season 12

Good
#8. Season 5
Great
#7. Season 10
#6. Season 9
#5. Season 3
#4. Season 1
#3. Season 4

Amazing
#2. Season 11
#1. Season 2

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
It's not finalized, but here is my controversial one.

Best: Season 9 (Mostly after the second movie. The first third was good too, I found the episodes there to be pretty entertaining, but the comedy reached it's peak after "Spongebob You're Fired")

Season 5 (Although the show is mostly meant for comedy, I think this was the best season, story and character wise. It's not akin to Avatar or Steven Universe, but there are some interesting stories with characters getting a bit more traits than normal)

Season 2 (A vast majority of the episodes in this season, are ones that I remember fondly, mostly because this was the season I grew up with, but most of them are pretty funny too.)

Season 3 (It was tough to choose between this and Season 2, but after thinking it through, there are some pretty weak episodes in this season, while 2 has all of them hit the mark)

Season 11 (Although it's a bit over animated, much like season 9, there are a lot of interesting yet ridiculous ideas in the season, and I kind of like it)

Season 1 (It's kind of weird having this season be more slice of life style than the other, more zany ones. Not that it's a bad thing, just something I'd thought I would point out)

Season 8 (Although home to my least favorite episode of the series, the season as a whole is pretty good, with some very interesting episodes thrown in there)

Season 10 (Also over animated, and outside of a few episodes, not a lot about the season stands out. Still pretty good though)

Season 4 (Similar case to the above, except without being over animated)

Season 6 (I've realized that this season has some really good and really bad episodes, not a lot in between, so it's a more average season to me, which isn't much when compared to the enjoyable other seasons)

Worst: Season 7 (Even some of the best episodes of this season, were not all that memorable, I usually just forget about 98% of the episodes here)
Dumped and I’m With Stupid are garbage

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Eh, I don't think they were that bad. Both of them did have some good jokes.
Then again, I think Hello Bikini Bottom is garbage, so that might just be an unpopular opinion.
Dumped had good jokes?! Tell me which ones and How does it have a 5.9 on here? It’s clearly terrible

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Eh, I don't think they were that bad. Both of them did have some good jokes.
Then again, I think Hello Bikini Bottom is garbage, so that might just be an unpopular opinion.
Which season 3 episodes are worse than Dumped and I’m With Stupid those two are the most hated pre movie episodes

The Tough Sponge Man

Floating Shopping List
Dumped had good jokes?! Tell me which ones and How does it have a 5.9 on here? It’s clearly terrible
Some of the moments with Spongebob and his new pets were pretty funny to me.
Which season 3 episodes are worse than Dumped and I’m With Stupid those two are the most hated pre movie episodes
Party Pooper Pants comes to mind.

Back