Worst spongebob episode of 2017 (As of September)

Mr. Anthony

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I honestly didn't find any episode of 2017 bad. Some were less good, others were more. If considering not only this year, but, for example, season 10 at all, then I think that Whirly Brains was bad.

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
2017 was a decent year for SpongeBob. Much better than 2008-2014 at least. I think the future episodes are actually going to be quite good, I have high hopes for Season 11 :thumbsup: . Even if Season 11 is similar to Season 10, if the writers responded to the show's criticism by changing it in Season 9B, chances are the series may change styles in Season 12 due to all the criticism over the wacky animation, and lack of dialogue based jokes. The worst episode hands down is Sportz? I also don't get the hate for Code Yellow. I always found it to be a pretty decent episode.

mythix super saiyan 4

the only good parts of sbm are the skins and tradi
NerdyKairi said:
As much I hate the episode's pacing, dude that episode was Season 8, it's a 2012 episode, he said in 2017.
oh i thought he meant so far then idk

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Besides "Code Yellow", I haven't thoroughly watched any episodes that much to dislike them. That one was just a letdown to me.

Uncommon opinion anyhow, but my least favorite really is "House Worming"... I just dislike the imagery and lack of plot. Rest of the episodes are good...

Back