Worst Post Sequel Episodes

RichDante

Banished
What are the worst post sequel episodes?

Cuddle E Hugs
Pat The Horse
Patrick's Coupon
Doodle Dimension
Ink Lemonade
The Nitwitting

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
What are the worst post sequel episodes?

Cuddle E Hugs
Pat The Horse
Patrick's Coupon
Doodle Dimension
Ink Lemonade
The Nitwitting

Doodle Dimension wasn't bad like the other episodes on the list, but everything else I agree with. I cringe whenever people say "Oh post sequel episodes feel like pre-movie spongebob." Even good modern episodes feel nothing like pre-movie. The Nitwitting felt like a season 6 reject. Some of the jokes in bad post sequel episodes are so dumb, they make season 6 look like a 1950s Chuck Jones Looney Tunes Short.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Ink Lemonade
Trident Truble
The Incredible Shrinking Sponge
There's a Sponge in my Soup
Don'd Feed the Clown
Sandy's Nutty Nieces

KalloFox34

Floating Shopping List
[EDIT: ACCIDENTAL DOUBLE POST, ignore]

Last edited:

KalloFox34

Floating Shopping List
I haven't seen Ink Lemonade, but judging by the disgusting screenshots (especially the one with the spiders), I certainly don't plan to.

pgh214

Thanks for the Facelift!
All of my least favorite episodes are post sequel.

Bunny Hunt, Don't Feed the Clowns, Who R Zoo, Stormy Weather, Ink Lemonade, The Nitwitting

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
All of my least favorite episodes are post sequel.

Bunny Hunt, Don't Feed the Clowns, Who R Zoo, Stormy Weather, Ink Lemonade, The Nitwitting
Finally someone who finds the post sequal seasons as the worst!
tbh I haven't watched Who R Zoo yet, but I can agree with the rest you mentioned here

Original Raw and Uncut

Two-Headed Starfish
Season 6 is not half bad compared to bad post sequel episodes, at least season 6 had moments were they tried being funny, instead of 10 minutes of weird faces and screaming, as if it were a teletoon cartoon

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Yeah. In my opinion the 10 best episodes from Season 6 (not in any order) are:

House Fancy. The infamous toenail scene does not bother me at all, it is a fun episode and Squidward wins at the end.
Krabby Road. Another good episode.
Suction Cup Symphony. SpongeBob and Patrick are funny in the episode, and another one where Squidward gets a happy ending.
Slide Whistle Stooges. An underrated episode, not much to say.
The Slumber Party. A fun and unique episode.
Dear Vikings. It has many good moments, such as the urinal on fire and the flaming shield toss parts.
Ditchin'. A good and upbeat episode, with many funny and actionful scenes.
No Hat For Pat. Full of funny moments with a great climax and ending.
Chum Bucket Supreme. CHUM IS FUM
Truth or Square. Great special and in Top 10 of the series.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Yeah. In my opinion the 10 best episodes from Season 6 (not in any order) are:

House Fancy. The infamous toenail scene does not bother me at all, it is a fun episode and Squidward wins at the end.
Krabby Road. Another good episode.
Suction Cup Symphony. SpongeBob and Patrick are funny in the episode, and another one where Squidward gets a happy ending.
Slide Whistle Stooges. An underrated episode, not much to say.
The Slumber Party. A fun and unique episode.
Dear Vikings. It has many good moments, such as the urinal on fire and the flaming shield toss parts.
Ditchin'. A good and upbeat episode, with many funny and actionful scenes.
No Hat For Pat. Full of funny moments with a great climax and ending.
Chum Bucket Supreme. CHUM IS FUM
Truth or Square. Great special and in Top 10 of the series.
House Fancy - good episode. Thw toenail scene does buther me but it does not affect so much.
Krabby Road- meh for me
Suction Cup Symphony - great episode, maybe the best in the season.
Slide - agree with you
Dear Vikings- meh. The introduction joke was very funny but the rest is just meh.
Ditchin'-again meh
No Hat For Pat-agree
Chum Bucket Supreme -agree
Truth or Square - I do not agree. I like only the songs and flashbacks. The rest is meh-boring

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
You're ratings on my Top 10 are pretty normal

Here's my unpopular opinions on Seasons 6 and 7

Season 6
Overrated: Grandpappy the Pirate, Toy Store of Doom, Chum Caverns
Underrated: Penny Foolish, Slide Whistle Stooges, Giant Squidward, Boating Buddies, Choir Boys, Truth or Square

Season 7
Overrated: SpongeBob's Last Stand, Back to the Past, The Play's The Thing, Earworm, New Fish in Town, Tunnel of Glove
Underrated: Greasy Buffoons and Model Sponge, Yours Mine and Mine, A Day Without Tears, Trench Billies, That Sinking Feeling, Karate Star, The Masterpiece, Krusty Dogs, Love That Squid

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
You're ratings on my Top 10 are pretty normal

Here's my unpopular opinions on Seasons 6 and 7

Season 6
Overrated: Grandpappy the Pirate, Toy Store of Doom, Chum Caverns
Underrated: Penny Foolish, Slide Whistle Stooges, Giant Squidward, Boating Buddies, Choir Boys, Truth or Square

Season 7
Overrated: SpongeBob's Last Stand, Back to the Past, The Play's The Thing, Earworm, New Fish in Town, Tunnel of Glove
Underrated: Greasy Buffoons and Model Sponge, Yours Mine and Mine, A Day Without Tears, Trench Billies, That Sinking Feeling, Karate Star, The Masterpiece, Krusty Dogs, Love That Squid

Overrated: Grandpappy the Pirate, Toy Store of Doom, Chum Caverns - disagree with all of them
Underrated: Penny Foolish-agree, Slide Whistle Stooges-agree, Giant Squidward-I hate it., Boating Buddies- it is bad even though I used to like it and it has 2 funny jokes, Choir Boys-agree, Truth or Square- it is not one of the worst but it is just meh for me.

Overrated: SpongeBob's Last Stand- disagree, Back to the Past- its nice, The Play's The Thing-disagree its pretty good, Earworm-disagree. one of the best in season 7, New Fish in Town-agree, is fun, Tunnel of Glove-disagree
Underrated: Greasy Buffoons- agree! and Model Sponge- I don't remember it so have no opinion, Yours Mine and Mine-disagree, A Day Without Tears- quite agree, it's really nice, Trench Billies-disagree, That Sinking Feeling- agree, Karate Star-agree, The Masterpiece- quite agree, it's fun, Krusty Dogs-agree, Love That Squid- quite agree, it's fun too

Back