Nickelodeon Worst Nick show

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Danger Force is probably the worst for me. Basically it's Henry Danger except ten times worse.

1. Worse jokes, worse characters, worse plotlines
2. Trying to stay relevant, they made a quarantine episode called "Quaran-kini". It was absolutely terrible and if Danger Force could air quarantine episodes, then why not SpongeBob?
3. THEY REFERENCE AMONG US. Seriously, the first four episodes of Season 2 have Among Us-themed titles, and there are a lot of references to Among Us in those episodes. They even say "sus" in one episode- I mean, what even is the point of that?

Other than that none of Nick's shows really are that bad... some of them are meh but Danger Force is the true worst show Nick has ever made.

The Terrible TV Shows Wiki even has a page on this: https://terribletvshows.miraheze.org/wiki/Danger_Force

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
3. THEY REFERENCE AMONG US. Seriously, the first four episodes of Season 2 have Among Us-themed titles, and there are a lot of references to Among Us in those episodes. They even say "sus" in one episode- I mean, what even is the point of that?
Honestly this is one of those things that's so bad it's good, that sounds hilarious. But I'm not surprised the spinoff of Henry Danger is positively awful.

MightyMario

The Mightiest Mario
Fartbox and Crumb Bum is the worst show Nick did. In second place would be Sandpaper and Crate, followed by Duck Duck Bread.

I like giving shows nicknames.

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Wow, 2's and 3's out of 10 all around. Looks like the fans really hate it too.
What's strange is that Season 3 had 7's and 8's out of 10, Season 4 had 5's and 6's out of 10, but in Season 5 the reviews are so terrible. How could a show go from great to garbage in just two seasons? Even SpongeBob's dark era was not as bad as The Loud House's...

ItzSpongeBob 1999

Imitation Krab
What's strange is that Season 3 had 7's and 8's out of 10, Season 4 had 5's and 6's out of 10, but in Season 5 the reviews are so terrible. How could a show go from great to garbage in just two seasons? Even SpongeBob's dark era was not as bad as The Loud House's...
Yeah, SpongeBob gradually decreased from the amazingness of season 3 to the awfulness of season 7.

Back