Barnacle Face
Growth Spout
SpongeBob You're Fired
Plankton's Regular
Penny Foolish

Awe

Floating Shopping List
Definitely Spongebob You’re Fired
Like we know Mr. Krabs is cheap but here he is so dumbly cheap it’s uncharacteristic

MattTheSpongeFanatic

Goodbye Krabby Patty's #1 Fan
Staff
Wow, one of my first posts on SBM was on this thread. Anyways, time to update them.

Season 1 Worst: None
Season 2 Worst:
Jellyfish Hunter (The episode is good but this is one of the first episodes where Mr. Krabs was unlikeably greedy, which would be used more in Seasons 6-8.
Season 3 Worst: Can You Spare A Dime? (I actually kind of hate this episode now, as Mr. Krabs blames Squidward for stealing his dime with no proper reason, which later causes SpongeBob to go crazy. And the dime was in Krabs' pants the entire time, making Mr. Krabs even more unlikeable.)
Season 4 Worst: Whale of a Birthday (The episode is good but Mr. Krabs is too cheap to even throw a proper party for Pearl, and Pearl is her daughter! He wouldn't even spend any money on someone he raised and makes her embarrassed in front of her friends?)
Season 5 Worst: None (He's okay in most episodes from this season, none of them make him actually bad)
Season 6 Worst: The Krabby Kronicle (Now we're getting into rotten territory right now. Mr. Krabs is just plain unlikeable in this episode, and him literally counterfeiting money at the end doesn't help. I actually think Krusty Krushers has him okay in this episode, as although he forced SpongeBob and Patrick against the wrestlers, SpongeBob and Patrick enjoyed it instead of fearing them.)
Season 7 Worst: One Coarse Meal (Pretty obvious. The Cent of Money was another contender for this season, but even though One Coarse Meal is meh in my opinion Mr. Krabs still is worse in this episode.)
Season 8 Worst: Hello Bikini Bottom! (You probably did not expect this one here, but I truly dislike him. If Mr. Krabs hadn't shooed Colonel Carper away "for the money", maybe SpongeBob and Squidward would have gone on a great world tour and got fame. But he came in the way and ruined the world tour. The ending doesn't help, either.)
Season 9A Worst: SpongeBob You're Fired (Despicable. And he didn't get any karma for his actions. Maybe after the episode ended Mr. Krabs was deep fried and SpongeBob insulted him for 30 minutes straight, but that didn't happen.)
Season 9B Worst: Mutiny On the Krusty (The episode is good, but Mr. Krabs is a "tyrant" here, literally. But he doesn't get too much screen time and in the end he's at least decent.)
Season 10 Worst: Out of the Picture (Seriously? Literally trying to MURDER someone just for money? Mr. Krabs has gone too far this time.)
Season 11 Worst: Surf N' Turf (It's hard to choose since he is fine in most Season 11 episodes, since they toned down his greediness. But if I had to choose it would be Surf N' Turf. Just "for the money", as usual, Mr. Krabs destroys Sandy's entire tree. Fortunately, he gets his commuppance in the end.)
Season 12 Worst: None (He is fine in most episodes.)

Back