WORST KID SHOWS EVER?

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I hate Fred in post revival Scooby for being turned into an idiot and flanderized. Plus I hate the forced Fraphne.

I also hate Velma in 2010 onward but neutral over her original persona. Daphne was also ruined as I only like her 1980's persona.

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
I hate Fred in post revival Scooby for being turned into an idiot and flanderized. Plus I hate the forced Fraphne.

I also hate Velma in 2010 onward but neutral over her original persona. Daphne was also ruined as I only like her 1980's persona.
So you can tolerate Scrappy who was always pretty annoying and he kinda ruined the whole formula of Scooby Doo

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
I like his persona between 1983 to 1988 and only hate him between 1980 to 1982. And, no it was not Scrappy who changed the formula, it was the network wanted to shrink down the episodes and cast and Scrappy was just the biggest thing at the time. Plus he only had very few lines in 13 Ghosts.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
I believe Nickelodeon was in their "Let's find the next SpongeBob SquarePants!" Phase and greenlit any show they thought could be the next SpongeBob which resulted in stuff like FanBoy & Chum-Chum
Many people who follow the animation community found out that Nickelodeon passed on Adventure Time, which led to Cartoon Network picking it up, which is probably why Nickelodeon was stuck with Fanboy...

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
I like his persona between 1983 to 1988 and only hate him between 1980 to 1982. And, no it was not Scrappy who changed the formula, it was the network wanted to shrink down the episodes and cast and Scrappy was just the biggest thing at the time. Plus he only had very few lines in 13 Ghosts.
yeah he did the show was supposed to be about a group of kids and their dog solving mysteries not some annoying mut who goes around and picks fights with monsters actually even the creators realized how hated he was hence made him the villain in that live action movie

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Like I said it was the network who forced Scrappy to steal the show. They wanted to shrink down the cast and runtime of the show. Plus Scrappy's first season from 1979, The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show (1983) and The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries (1984) still use the old format.

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
The Powerpuff Girls 2016 got their own "Cousin Oliver/Scrappy Doo/Great Gazoo"-type character when Blisstina Utonium was introduced as a long-lost older sister to the original Powerpuff Girl trio...

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Like I said it was the network who forced Scrappy to steal the show. They wanted to shrink down the cast and runtime of the show. Plus Scrappy's first season from 1979, The New Scooby and Scrappy-Doo Show (1983) and The New Scooby-Doo Mysteries (1984) still use the old format.
What are your opinions on the 70s Scooby Doo shows

Back