1. Teen Titans Go

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
Teen Titans Go
The Powerpuff Girls 2016
Coconut Fred
Breadwinners
Mr. Meaty
Peppermint Park.. not your typical Sesame Street, the puppets are very creepy.. type google it
Terrahawks another creepy puppet show
Miracle Star a rip-off version of Gumball and they even plagazied it! yes really!

Mrs.Squidward

Imitation Krab
Gravity falls
Fred: The show
coconut fred
teen titains go
Breadwinners
Kid vs. cat
Oggy and the cockroaches
Lazy town
I am sure there were more I did not like at all, but I must have forgotten about them

Mrs.Squidward

Imitation Krab
It is just not my style, it is a bit to crazy and loud for my liking. But I know a lot of people like it, and I respect that.

Mrs.Squidward

Imitation Krab
Yeah I did not want to offend anyone with my opinion, I am not perfect after all, it is just an opinion :)

Whiteout

Imitation Krab
Well when I was little there was this show called "Fleabag Monkeyface" on TV and it was DISGUSTING. It has enough fart, poop, burp, snot, etc jokes to make Breadwinners, Fanboy and Chum Chum and Sanjay and Craig to look sophisticated in comparison. Even as a kid I hated it and also now it's ugly and the characters suck and it's full of disgusting poop, fart, etc jokes. Also the monkey sounds like Jar Jar Binks and it's a ripoff of Captain Underpants.

Mrs.Squidward

Imitation Krab
Well when I was little there was this show called "Fleabag Monkeyface" on TV and it was DISGUSTING. It has enough fart, poop, burp, snot, etc jokes to make Breadwinners, Fanboy and Chum Chum and Sanjay and Craig to look sophisticated in comparison. Even as a kid I hated it and also now it's ugly and the characters suck and it's full of disgusting poop, fart, etc jokes. Also the monkey sounds like Jar Jar Binks and it's a ripoff of Captain Underpants.

just red a wiki entry of the show and I already dislike it

Davin

Part Computer or Something
Unpopular opinion, I actually like coconut fred.

YouDontKnowSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
My Top 10 Worst Shows (in no order)
Phineas and Ferb (Would have been fine if there were more episode formats and Candace appeared in less episodes as I find her useless)
Modern Scooby-Doo (Mostly Get A Clue, Mystery Incorporated and Be Cool)
My Little Pony (Not sure why anyone would want to be a Brony)
Adventure Time (Just too weird)
The Loud House (Too many sisters)
Johnny Test (no explanation needed)
Fish Hooks (A rip-off of SpongeBob)
Most Teen Disney Sitcoms (Mind dumbing garbage which killed the Disney channel and Disney should have just made a Teen Disney channel similar to what Nick did if they really had to go this route)
Any reboot/spin-off featuring kid/baby versions of characters (just unessecarry)
Any Cartoon Network reboot not including The Looney Tunes Show (no explanation needed, all of CN's reboots are bad except for TLTS)

Last edited:

MPack

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Phineas and Ferb (Would have been fine if there were more episode formats and Candace appeared in less episodes as I find her useless)
Uhhhh... I respect your opinion, YouDontKnowSponge, but Phineas and Ferb is one of my favorite cartoons.
*clears throat* Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah!

Breadwinners (terrible Flash animation, terrible characters, and weird concept)
Sanjay and Craig (the toilet humor)
The Dan Schneider sitcoms (not my cup of tea; also that man is creepy)
The Wacky World of Tex Avery (never seen it, but I heard it's pretty bad)
Pinky, Elmyra, and the Brain (Why'd the WB make this? Nobody wanted Pinky and the Brain to be paired with that brat!)

Back